Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

Hmmm well Claire has said about this before but am kinda thinking about joining if thats ok :lol: Though will have to see as will be getting married in 10 days after that :shock: Maybe i should do some shopping though...

sarahh come! told you!! Getting train from alloa and andrea and kirsty too, tabs will LOVE it, and i think her and daisy are about the same age?

yeah Sarah and I were pregnant at the same time :D

Is anyone else super nervous? I know you are all going to meet me and think "wow shes huge" :sad1:

I am trying to force myself to come though, I have to discuss cakes with 2 of you!

....Trying my best not to back out but having a major confidence problem :(

dont by shy! If you wanna meet up before it so you know someone properly then i can meet you? I am feels shitty about my body now its been thru pregnancy, feel like i am having to get to know my own body all over again.. its very different!

LOL are you nuts! its ok I am not in denial !

Mine is still recovering from the 1st pregnancy 14 years ago!! :D

Might take you up on a little meet up first!

LOL cant do tomorrow or Thurs, making cakes! Possibly Friday?
Its ok if not, i am going to force myself to come next week, how many are coming now?

dont by shy! If you wanna meet up before it so you know someone properly then i can meet you? I am feels shitty about my body now its been thru pregnancy, feel like i am having to get to know my own body all over again.. its very different!

:blush: could we have a mini meet? :shrug: xxx

maybe in stirling or something. iv not a penny to my name the now but sure i could do it some how! xxx

It is a bit nerve-wracking, but honestly, it'll be fiiiiine :D I talk when I'm nervous, so I'm sure there won't be any awkward silences :lol: Bigger problem will be anyone else getting a word in edgeways :rofl:

We can always have a baby mutual admiration society going, that always makes things feel better :D

:rofl:

Foogirl are you coming too? :D
Hoping to. Things have been a little hectic here so put me down as a maybe.

P.S - ive seen u at a bus stop before, and your not huge!

Must. Resist. "Back-end-of-a-bus". Joke. :haha:

I'm huge too, and to make it worse I'm short. Kinda like a weeble really :rofl: I figure I've got til Abby's a year old to use her as an excuse and then I just go back to blaming the cake:thumbup:

:rofl: are we all gonna be hiding under big coats pretending to be shy??

Kirsty and andrea... can meet up with you but we have to be fast! meetup is a week 2day!

I am serious tho, im going to the ceramic experience in stirling 2m, but its short notice. Friday?? I dont have car tho.. could figure something out tho!

:lol: I'll do mini meet haha!! Claire i can just take you if you dont have the car...i loooove having 7 seats :rofl:
Plus you guys can just laugh at me being preggers and fat agian :haha:

think we've decided its a bit short notice to fit in a mini meet considering this meet is on WED! sarah you coming to glasgow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->