Glucose & Keytones ..?

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
I've been up triage today with reduced movements he's fine but they've tested my urine and I have glucose and keytones in my urine . She said this could be a sign of diabetes
I've had nothing at all show up in my wee up Untill now it's been clear at every appointment the last time being on the 10tb November
I had glucose in my wee twice with my last pregnancy and my Gtt came back fine
Worried now tho that I've got diabeties they have said much I'm waiting to see a dr before I go I've it the midwife again on the 1st December so hopefully my wee comes back clear then X
Anyone else this X

Could be something you have eaten before you had the test. I ate apple crumble & my urine came back with glucose in it. Hope all is ok x

I had this on wed at my midwife appt. She didn't seem hugely concerned just said keep an eye on my sugar intake. I had had a chocolate croissant for breakfast!

Ketones are a sign of gestational diabetes I've had this in my urine and I have GDM they may want you to do a gtt hun, I hope the Dr sees u soon new cross triage is a bit of a joke atm xx

Seen the dr eventually only took a hour and half lol. Dr didn't mention the keytones or glucose

The midwife said its also a sign of not eating proeprly .
I have the midwife again on he first so I'll see what happens then . They've not mentioned a Gtt X

I had sugar and keystones in my urine and as far as we could tell, it was because I hadn't eaten hardly anything that day.

Thanks Hun she did ask if I had eaten today which I had done but not an awful lot..
I've got the midwife on the 1st so a week Tuesday so hopefully my wee is clear again then. I've got a scan this week to check on baby due to the reduced movements x

My wee was all clear today :)
Have a Gtt test booked for Friday tho as I had a scan today and he's gt a big belly don't surprise me my others did
He's 5lb 13oz :) X

Awww Hun he's a chunky monkey like my little boy, it could be that you wasn't eating enough carbs hun but at least they will do a gtt just to make sure, I'm up hospital tomorrow to see the diabetic Dr again I feel like atm I live up there lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->