Glucose screening test

AndiTTC

Reaction score
I had my 1 hour glucose screening test yesterday. For those of you who have already taken it, how long did it take for you to get your results?

I had mine on Monday and haven't heard back yet. I think this is unusual though. I actually contacted my doctor today about it so hopefully I will get them soon!

I got mine 10 seconds after she pricked my finger. Got my anemia results the next day. :thumbup:

I got mine 10 seconds after she pricked my finger. Got my anemia results the next day. :thumbup:

Nice! My doctor's office drew a vile of blood for my test (no finger prick for me) an hour after I drank a 15 oz bottle of a super sweet drink. I'm pretty sure that they'll be sending the vile off to a lab for results. I'm just anxious to find out the results.

Whelp, I just found out. I got a 139. My doctor's office sends everyone whose levels are over 135 to get the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Not looking forward to that one...

Whelp, I just found out. I got a 139. My doctor's office sends everyone whose levels are over 135 to get the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Not looking forward to that one...

Aww man... Sorry to hear that... I failed last time by only a couple points too. Bring a good book to read! :thumbup:

I just took my 1 hour test today, but I won't be getting my results back until my next midwife appointment which is the 23rd.
Our labs here can't give you results themselves, only your doctor/OB/midwife can disclose the info to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->