Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

No updates in a day ! Hope that's a good thing !

OH is pissing me off. It's his birthday in a couple of weeks and I have ordered him speakers and a load of other stuff and overall it comes to over £100. He knows what I have got him (because I am useless with computers so needed to make sure they were compatible).
Yesterday was my birthday. He got me mingle chocolates, some jelly beans (bare in mind I'm on a diet) and a hot water bottle........is it wrong that I am really upset considering all the money he has and all the presents I got him I had to get from a catalogue since I'm skint !

totally right to be mad! why should you have to put so much thought and money into his gifts if he cant do the same for you! i say he definitely does NOT get birthday sex! :haha:

nothing exciting here from me... well not really anyway. my NST nurse thinks i am in "early labor" which could last 24 hours...or a week! ughhh. but my due date is in a week and they wont let me go over so 7 days max! i have on and off contractions but nothing consistent =/

hey ladies no good news here either....still very much prega! arghh!

bee's i wud b totally pissed off too, sum jelly beans?? and sum mingles?? what really?? hmmm, i wud b sure 2 tell him he is CRAP at buyin gifts!!

i havent had anything happn here either, nearly had a heart-attack ystdy, a MASSIVE bright green frog (AND I MEAN MASSIVE) jumped at me while i was walkin thru my friends garden, it was freakin huge, it made me scream!!! and my heart was racing so much!!
no labor from that, no labor from my stress either, or the fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf tea's. constant walkin, cleanin etc!! i prob will b induced at 12 days over! :(

i get a LOT of braxtons, espesh when walkin, they r actually painful now, wher as b4 they wernt, but i cud walk all dayand the pains get really strong (like i did ystdy when shoppin, i spent 4hrs on my feet) but as soon as i rest, the pains go!!??

i also hav a very "heavy" feeling down ther, in my butt too, lol but that might actually jus b...well....from the heavy child in ther! haha

sounds like u gettin similar pretty?? im so fed up now, i feel like im gettin cheated outta time wiv my baby!

hey ladies no good news here either....still very much prega! arghh!

bee's i wud b totally pissed off too, sum jelly beans?? and sum mingles?? what really?? hmmm, i wud b sure 2 tell him he is CRAP at buyin gifts!!

i havent had anything happn here either, nearly had a heart-attack ystdy, a MASSIVE bright green frog (AND I MEAN MASSIVE) jumped at me while i was walkin thru my friends garden, it was freakin huge, it made me scream!!! and my heart was racing so much!!
no labor from that, no labor from my stress either, or the fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf tea's. constant walkin, cleanin etc!! i prob will b induced at 12 days over! :(

i get a LOT of braxtons, espesh when walkin, they r actually painful now, wher as b4 they wernt, but i cud walk all dayand the pains get really strong (like i did ystdy when shoppin, i spent 4hrs on my feet) but as soon as i rest, the pains go!!??

i also hav a very "heavy" feeling down ther, in my butt too, lol but that might actually jus b...well....from the heavy child in ther! haha

sounds like u gettin similar pretty?? im so fed up now, i feel like im gettin cheated outta time wiv my baby!

yeah i had a really stressful day yesterday... i was getting really pissed off, and all i got was a rock hard stomach!

i definitely get the braxton hicks from walking too...i went for a walk the other night and got braxtons so tight it hurt and i stopped walking. as soon as i was home and sitting. nothing again! or if i am up moving around cleaning or cooking or something i have them. sit down, nothing! whats funny is braxton hicks say they go away when you get up and move around. isnt that the opposite?

i feel cheated out of time too... even though i havent reached my due date yet like you, i was told i had to be induced early so i went on maternity leave early... well now i am due in 7 days... i could have worked another week and had another week at the end. we dont get that long here, i got back beginning of december :(

lol, yeah bummer! u get 6wks full pay here, then 4 9mnths u get 75% of ur wage, which is really good! :) i jus had a mammoth shoppin trip, (followed by another trip after 2 a diff store cos i forgot stuff, lol) *dumbass* been on my feet all day lol!

still no signs 4 me tho, its one snug baby !! <3 as long as he/she is healthy i dnt mind really, cud b worse, x

lol, yeah bummer! u get 6wks full pay here, then 4 9mnths u get 75% of ur wage, which is really good! :) i jus had a mammoth shoppin trip, (followed by another trip after 2 a diff store cos i forgot stuff, lol) *dumbass* been on my feet all day lol!

still no signs 4 me tho, its one snug baby !! <3 as long as he/she is healthy i dnt mind really, cud b worse, x

wow, i get 3 weeks full pay then 9 weeks 65% pay. then, nothing! you are lucky! (except your crappy healthcare!)

my best friend is getting induced tomorrow, and she isnt even as pregnant as me yet, and she isnt high risk either! and i am more dialted. its not fair!!! *throws tantrum* lol. i am kinda crampy today so i have my fingers crossed!

and i have a new cell phone coming in the mail today...one that can access BNB, so i will be able to update from hospital when the time comes!

OOOH i love gettin parcels, haha! sad really.

still preg here, hangin on!!
hell yeah!! that aint fair, im officially too preg now ! :( why they inducin her?? if she isnt high risk or full term? i think unneccessary intervention can only cause probs!
im so fed up of bein preg haha! i am beyond ready! i went shoppin ystdy, which is lame cos i cant buy myself clothes :(

cant believ u r nearly 40wks, it has really gon so quik, (not the past 11 days tho)

a word of warning, when u go overdue, every single day feels like a week!! and every single day i feel a stone heavier!!

i wonder how big this baby will b?? i havent had a weight estimate in ages!!
but midwife say she reckons itll b around 6-12 to 7-4?? sounds so small!! lol
it doesnt correspond with the charts and estimated weights i got b4, but i was told they arent reliable! haha

jus wana b not preg anymor! i wana hold my baby :(

dialted 3 cm, very soft, and i go in to be induced TOMORROW!!!

i cannot believe i am meeting my baby tomorrow:cry:

bff was induced for shits and giggles i suppose, she wasnt high risk or overdue or anythinng. but when she went in this morning she still wasnt dialated. ha!

Awww Pretty ! How exciting for you !
Make sure you keep up all up to date !!!
What time are you going in tomorrow ??

i call at 6am and i am guessing they will probably want me in soon after! im not sure of the exact time difference but its 12:08pm here right now lol. i think it will be evening for you when i go in? lol.

i have BNB saved on my phone for just this reason :)

omg, u guna hav ur baby b4 me! haha! 3cm and already dialated!! thats awesome!

im showin no signs, haha! ill b in on saturday anyway!! not overjoyed at bein so overdue, but least baby will b out soon!!
i defo want updates!! ill keep checkin!! <3 all the best sweetie!

still no "natural labour" 4 me- looks like ill b in hosp in the mornin! :( x

wher r these updates pretty???? u shud b gettin induced/already in labour right now!!
cant wait 2 hear news!! <3

When i called a 6am they said call back at 12...so i have two hours before I even know when to go in =( at this rate our babies will have the same birthday!

oooh yeah! i might b told same 2moz, 2 call back later, i am guna b in bed still when they call! what a pain thatll b!
il update as soon as i kno when ill go in :(
hope u are already goin in!!! <3 good luck!

So.....do we have our first two Glama-babies yet ?

My little girl was born at 2am on september 18...also my one year wedding anniversary! I will update stats and pics when im home from hospital...she is absolutely beautiful? And my birth story is horrifying!

Awww ! Pretty I am so happy for you !!! Can't wait to see pictures !!!

I wonder how Kim is getting on, I bet it's a little boy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->