*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

It's up to U guys if u would like me to do the thread I can if not I don't have too!!

Just let me know whatcha want!!! :)

I'd like to, but was letting you have first pick at doing it or not since from my viewpoint, seems to be your thing. I didn't want to feel like I was stepping on anyone's toes so to speak. I'm good either way. Would be fun to try hosting one month, but if not, as long as a testing thread exists no matter who hosts it, I'm all good! :thumbup:

AF is officially here for me. Put that witch by my name if it isn't there yet already. I haven't looked at the first page in a while.

Momof3-I am stepping in here and saying that you should just start the December thread. I am new here too, but figured I would step up and start the November thread. It's a learning experience, but a good one, so if you have questions, just ask.

Sorry the witch got you, BUT onwards and upwards. We can celebrate with our families tomorrow and hopefully have Christmas surprises for everyone. I updated your status, btw…

Lots of baby dust to those still in the running!

If u want to make the thread feel free I'm a stay at home MOM so I usually do it cuz I have the Time and can't stay off BNB!! :rofl:
Plus I'm a Psycho crafter so it's gives me something to Decorate and make pretty!! ;)

Although I'm not to happy w my BRIGHT screen :nope:

Well my nurse called and made me go for Blood she also did a Scan I have fluid around my Left ovary and a small Cyst on my right!! :shrug:

She's gonna call w Beta results tonite!!! FX

I'm officially out. AF arrived today. Hopefully December is mY month!

:hugs: Blues

AFM..... Beta was negative so AF should show any day!!!

GL for those still waiting!!!

Well my estrogen on the day 3 labs was high - which means no IUI this cycle afterall. Is it odd that this news devastated me more then the BFN last week? I cried a little after I hung up the phone. I felt like this was going to be the month and now I have no shot. I guess I will take this month for me - try to get back into a regular routine at the gym and enjoy the holiday season.

Sorry SIS on the negative beta. I'll still join the Dec thread but will likely need the January as well since natural hasn't worked yet.

Sorry for the news Moni I know how it feels to be shot done before U start!!!

:hugs:

This is not a good evening for our group. Sorry Sis, Moni and Blueshoney. *hugs*
Sis-I guess you certainly know your body with your pre-AF headache. I'll update the thread. Boooooo…..

The witch hasn't shown yet but I'm sure she will Pop up at the worst time possible!! :nope:

Oh man, sorry Sis4Us, Blueshoney & Moni77. That sucks. I don't know what else to say.:hugs:

It's funny, my OH really thought it would happen right away. He is surprised that it didn't. So I will take his optimism because he said well December it is!

Well my estrogen on the day 3 labs was high - which means no IUI this cycle afterall. Is it odd that this news devastated me more then the BFN last week? I cried a little after I hung up the phone. I felt like this was going to be the month and now I have no shot. I guess I will take this month for me - try to get back into a regular routine at the gym and enjoy the holiday season.

Sorry SIS on the negative beta. I'll still join the Dec thread but will likely need the January as well since natural hasn't worked yet.

:hugs: I'm so sorry!

:hugs: for you too Blueshoney and Sis.

Ok, I went ahead and got the December thread started for anyone who is ready to pick a Dec date!

Wow, I missed a lot today after my last post! Btw, Thanks to all you ladies for the sweet support! You're all so great! I've really loved this thread. :flower:

Sorry to everyone else who got AF, or feel it coming on. Terri is right, it sure was a bad day for lots of us! I'm right there with the ones who know it's coming. I feel like it should start any minute, and it still hasn't. It's one of those times I wish it would just come so I can get on to my next cycle!

Moni, Im curious (and also clueless).... What does the high estrogen mean for fertility? Why can't you go through with IUI if it's just a day3 test? There's nothing they can do about it for this cycle, even though its early in? Reason I ask is because I've scheduled an appt with my OB for hormone testing, and although I'm not doing IUI yet, I'm curious what the high estrogen means for fertility, just in case my tests end up showing that too. Also, I couldn't my appt until Dec 11th so I guess that means my blood tests won't be able to actually occur until my Jan cycle? I guess I need to do more research on this, lol!

Momof3, I'll jump on your Dec thread as soon as I get AF and have an idea of a test date. :) I'm SO praying for a Dec BFP, as my parents are coming to visit in Jan, and it would mean so much to tell them in person!

A high estrogen at day three can mask a high FSH level. It isn't a great cycle for stims, but I wonder why the doc cancelled a clomid cycle? My doc has me go regardless of what my FSH/estrogen levels are.

Sorry moni. It really sucks to be benched. :hugs:

Thanks Momof3Girls for starting a new thread. I'll check the calendar when I get back from church and add my testing date.

Blueshoney-I like your OHs optimism as well. I think just like him. HA!!HA!!
Happy Thanksgiving all. :)

ERose ~ I hope you get a Dec bfp too! That would be so fun to tell your parents in person. :thumbup:

I'm out. I am going to take a month off. I need a break. Good luck everyone, hope I don't see you on the January's thread lots of baby dust.

I'm out too :witch: came in the middle of cooking yesterday!!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->