*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

I am sorry to those who had AF show. You'd think she would know by now that she is not welcome. I wish you better luck next month.

As for me, I guess I can now officially say that I got a :bfp: I was uncertain at first (I posted here about a very, very faint line at 8 DPO), but I've been testing daily and the line is getting darker so I suppose it is fact real!

I felt torn about announcing this. I don't want to make anyone feel badly, but then I thought my news might inspire some of you to keep trying. It WILL happen, one way or another. I hope each and every one of you has a BFP of your own to celebrate in the very near future!!!!!

We need the ups to balance the downs! Please do post here! :happydance:
Do you have any pics?

When I click on the link for your chart, it doesn't come up. Try it again and click preview to make sure it works. Everything else looks good though. I like your spoiler. hee hee.

When I click on the link for your chart, it doesn't come up. Try it again and click preview to make sure it works. Everything else looks good though. I like your spoiler. hee hee.

Yeah, I will keep working on it- the preview thing doesn't seem to want to bring up a thumbnail of my chart, but it has no trouble with the ticker. :shrug:

Tryingfor2- please don't feel bad at all! I joined this beccause I want to hear BFPs from women my age! It gives me so much hope that I didn't wait to long!

AF due today. Still not here. Took a test with my FMU and I got a BFN. I am tring to hold out hope but I know I'm out this month :nope:

Tryingfor2- please don't feel bad at all! I joined this beccause I want to hear BFPs from women my age! It gives me so much hope that I didn't wait to long!

AF due today. Still not here. Took a test with my FMU and I got a BFN. I am tring to hold out hope but I know I'm out this month :nope:

:hugs:

I do have pics Oldermom! I just can't seem to get one to upload (techno moron, remember). I'll get DH (also a techno moron but less so than me) to help me attempt again tonight.

I'm sorry Blueshoney. Next month! I'm glad my news gives you hope. You MUST keep the faith. I think that while declining fertility post 35 is very real, it is also sensationalized. There's a lot of fear mongering out there, often by people who stand to profit. I forget how long you have been TTC but you might have taken the same amount of time to conceive 5 or 10 years ago as it will take you now. You can never know for sure. I knew some 20-somethings who were pg the same time as I was and it took them far longer to conceive than it took me at 35. Now, that could be attributed to their partners too (maybe DH just has super sperm! Don't think I'll mention that as I'll never hear the end if it!)--you can't be sure either way.

Anyway, didn't mean to blather on, but the upshot is, it's not your fault, you didn't wait too long, and you WILL get pregnant. Believe it!!!

Tryfor2 ~ Congratulations! :happydance: So so happy for you!

Blueshoney ~ :hugs: It's not over till she shows!

Tryfor2 congrats.

I am due in a few days. BFN this morning. I understand I'm not out yet but it doesn't look good.

Congrats on all of the BFPs!!

:dust: for everyone who's still waiting to test!

blueshoney and KimK, sorry about your BFNs. I feel ya! Got mine today at 14dpo, but AF not due for another few days, so now is yet another waiting game. I know we're not out, so I'm still holding out a little hope. But if it isn't gonna happen, I'm ready to get on with my next cycle, lol!

Why is it that every time I feel that sensation of having to pee, I feel the need to pee on a stick? TTC really does a job on me, lol. I've already POAS this morning, and it was a big fat negative! Someone talk me down! LOL

I feel ya Erose I've been POAS twice a day since the spotting still BFN!!!

My FS wants me to come in for a Beta I'm just afraid it will be All for nothing... Have a headache today which I get when my hormones drop so guess I'll see what the AM brings AGAIN!!!

Congrats to the BFPS :hugs: to Everyone feeling Lost!!!!

Don't waste your test, ERose! I hope you are still lurking. Wait until tomorrow. hee hee.

Oldermom-I can see your chart when I click on it now, so good job!

Blueshoney and kimk-be patient, chicas!

You guys should all think about starting the December thread. I had a fun time doing it, but I want to go on break next month (ha ha). That is, a break from being the thread cheerleader, not ttc. hee hee. Sis did October, so who's interested in December?

If I don't get a BFP this month I can host for December unless someone else would like a shot I have no Problem w that!!! :)

Excuse me, you are NOT hosting next month. hee hee. You'll be in a different forum. :(
*batting your hands away from the keyboard* (but you are a really good hostess)

I sure hope so but this Pre AF headache is telling me Otherwise :(

If Sis gets her BFP (and I hope she will!!!), then I'll volunteer. GL Sis! You need to be hosting in one of the pregnancy forums since your chart is looking good! Otherwise, I'll join your TTC December thread. :)

I'd be interested in doing the dec thread if no one else wants to and no one minds. Since I'm kinda new to this message board and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->