God I hate huggies!

I have to say I have least leaks with the reusables we use. But they don't last as long on. My Mum has a pack of huggies that we use when we're over at my parents. They're alright, but not brilliant for Ally. I think they're a little small for him though!

I hate Huggies too. We like the Pampers Baby Dry over the Swaddlers, but haven't tried the cruisers yet. Erica's Pampers never leak! And I love the Pampers Sensitive wipes. They are so soft on her skin! MIL stocked up on diapers before Erica was born so we had some size 2 Huggies left at her house... We used them since we had them, but I hated them! She leaked a few times, and its horrible!

Thanks for this thread....I have no idea which is which......this is really helping!!!

I hate the huggies wipes , the rip are too wet and leave white fluff everywhere

Hate HUGGIES! They make my LOs bum crinkly no matter how long she's had it on, they leak and are generally crap! Love pampers and ASDAs own.

I use huggies wipes though, although they do break if you are too harsh with them, they are generally good and kind to my LOs skin. I don't find them too wet at all, i find them the dryest out of pampers and jonsons wipes.

xxx

Meh Im fan of the Costco diapers and wipes :) cheaper and boy can they absorb allot lol (not that i ;eave my son in there for more then 2 hrs ) I just tried them in the pool the diaper weighed a good 2 lbs lol

I HATE huggies daipers too, about a month ago I bought a pack cause they were on for a suuuper good deal... I hated them when I had William too, but couldnt remember why, so anyways i bought them, and every single poo he had came out the leg... even if they werent huge poops. and the pee would leak alot too. My best friend used them for her daughter without a problem. I have heard (don't know how true) that huggies for girls, pampers for boys.

I absolutely hate huggies - they always leaked with Katie - poo all up her back every time. I was so fed up i emailed huggies and complained and they sent me a £12 voucher. I though, no way am I using it for their nappies so I got loads of their wipes. They are awful and I've loads of them. They split in half and are quite harsh. I don't have the nerve to complain again though!

Tesco own brand nappies and wipes are the best I think

Actually one of hubby's cousins said she had problems with Huggies (her little girl is 10 days older than Hannah). Said poop would go all up Allie's back :sick: :rofl:

Guess what happened this afternoon while picking up Pampers?

Yep, poop up his back with the Huggies. :dohh:

Next time I go to a store and they don't have the size of Pampers I need, I will go elsewhere.

Meh Im fan of the Costco diapers and wipes :) cheaper and boy can they absorb allot lol (not that i ;eave my son in there for more then 2 hrs ) I just tried them in the pool the diaper weighed a good 2 lbs lol

My sister uses the Kirkland wipes too, they are quite nice, not too wet or dry and quite strong.

I have Pampers newborns for when bubs arrives, now I'm glad I didn't go with Huggies! Though that is all my sister uses, she never seemed to have trouble with her boy.

I HATE THEM too.. With my son i had the same issue.. So we just started using luvs and cruisers with him

Now my little diva of a daughter HAS TO HAVE PAMPERS Cruisers If NOT OMG she gets bad in her diaper arera

But i feel your pain on that one.. i got annoying!:hissy:

This is funny... I have been meaning to call Huggies and complain about the last pack I bought. I have been loving huggies (no leaks, good fit, ect.) up to this last pack. This pack has been horrid, mostly something is up with the tapes. I generally use the huggies supreme too though. Pampers I had a lot of issues with leaks and the tapes not sticking. That all said though I swear by pampers wipes, they are fantastic. I tried buying a bag of huggies wipes and I used one and drove straight to the store (45 min each way!) to buy a pack of pampers ones.

I definitely think that they are a problem for boys only. Am I correct?

I swear that I remember they were fine for my daughter, but never Jayden and now Chase.

we used them for rhys and he was fine, although rhys is skinny so that might be a factor

Is it only me that thinks the Johnsons and Pampers wipes are wetter than the Huggies ones!! The pampers/johnsons used to make Bethanie sore because they seemed to take ages to dry once on her skin, we used to have to dab her dry!

The huggies are lovely, but the tearing is annoying sometimes I have to agree!

i used to hate huggies wipes but then i started buying them because they were on offer in morrisons and now i think they are ok :)

Pampers ftw!!! Love em, love the nappies, love the wipes, love em! Did have one leaky nappy with pampers but that was on my first day of nappy duty so I think it may have been poor arrangement on my part more than the nappy itself :blush:

We use Huggies nr3 and never had a problem.It was with pampers that I found leakage....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->