**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

TandJ - i just read your journal...loved reading your story. Your daughter is adorable!

i actually tried to temp the first 2 days of this cycle and i'm not sure if my thermometer is broken, but my temp was 98.3 both days...doesn't that seem a little high? I took my temp right when i woke up, laying in bed still...

Ok I just did some math and if I get pregnant this cycle it would still be a November baby! I guess I am back! I am on CD6 not much more to say than that. AF is packing up her crap and leaving so I guess its time to get out the OPK's!

TandJ - i just read your journal...loved reading your story. Your daughter is adorable!

i actually tried to temp the first 2 days of this cycle and i'm not sure if my thermometer is broken, but my temp was 98.3 both days...doesn't that seem a little high? I took my temp right when i woke up, laying in bed still...

Thanks hun!:hugs:Ive had days where my temp was the same, what time do u temp and do u temp at the same time? I usually temp anywheres from 6:50am to 7:00am.
My husband wakes up sometimes to my therm. beeping thinking its the alarm clock cause its right next to his ear :haha::haha: drives him crazy LOL!

Ok I just did some math and if I get pregnant this cycle it would still be a November baby! I guess I am back! I am on CD6 not much more to say than that. AF is packing up her crap and leaving so I guess its time to get out the OPK's!

Welcome!! :hugs: Babydust to you!!!

here is the link to my chart.. Weird Temps Again this cycle!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3316ed

I temp everyday at 7:00am.. I often fall back to sleep while temping but the beeping wakes me up again! haah Its like a 60 sec snooze

here is the link to my chart.. Weird Temps Again this cycle!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3316ed

I temp everyday at 7:00am.. I often fall back to sleep while temping but the beeping wakes me up again! haah Its like a 60 sec snooze

Yeah its up and down like mine, weird :shrug: I hope it means a egg is about to make a appearance down the red carpet! Just make sure to have lots of fans waiting! :haha:

TandJ, i see you're using preseed this cycle? Anyone else use it or has used in the past? I'm thinking about getting some this cycle...]

TandJ, i see you're using preseed this cycle? Anyone else use it or has used in the past? I'm thinking about getting some this cycle...]

Ive never used it before, but Im only trying it to see if it helps any, I have heard alot of good things about it :hugs:

We used Preseed last cycle..Didn't get pregnant- but it felt nice.. We normally don't need lube but I was finding things sometimes dry up down there when you are dtd like its a Job and not just for fun/pleasure. We will be using it again each cycle until we get pregnant

We used Preseed last cycle..Didn't get pregnant- but it felt nice.. We normally don't need lube but I was finding things sometimes dry up down there when you are dtd like its a Job and not just for fun/pleasure. We will be using it again each cycle until we get pregnant

Lol....yeah I don't usually have an issue with cm, but when you are doing it all the time it sometimes gets dry. Ok I think I will get some :)

Hmmm I think I'm going to have to get some too! I wonder if it's sold around here or if I'll have to order it...

I am looking at getting soom too! I wish they sold it in stores!

I heard you can buy it at CVS stores in the states.. I looked at our pharms here in Canada and no such luck..

I've never seen it in stores but may not of been at the right store. I buy online :)

how long before your fertility spell arrives? do you know if it's something you recite or what? i'm curious to see what it is and how it works.

I bought some preseed and I don't think I'm gonna need it... :lol: I got it on Ebay and 2 pregnancy test strips for like 20.00. You can get it at CVS too... Oh, I would'nt recommend using the amount they said, I heard from the ladies on here it was too much and it was messy... :lol: a lil inside and a dab on the outside per say.. :haha:

Good Luck ladies... I hope to hear of your :bfp: :dust: :dust: :dust:

how long before your fertility spell arrives? do you know if it's something you recite or what? i'm curious to see what it is and how it works.

I guess she puts the spell into a charm that goes on a necklace or something like that, Im not 100% sure, but I figured it cant hurt hehe:baby:

I bought some preseed and I don't think I'm gonna need it... :lol: I got it on Ebay and 2 pregnancy test strips for like 20.00. You can get it at CVS too... Oh, I would'nt recommend using the amount they said, I heard from the ladies on here it was too much and it was messy... :lol: a lil inside and a dab on the outside per say.. :haha:

Good Luck ladies... I hope to hear of your :bfp: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yeah I have the opposite problem, too much moisture down there! haha, but I just use it for his little army :haha:

Used preseed the last two cycles. Didn't need to use it the last two nights, lol but DH has found it to the best lube we've used. We might stick to it even after the babymaking!

Well, we bd'd on my EWCM days so crossing my fingers. I'm thinking today is 1DPO. My wakeup time has been irregular the last 3 days so I didn't temp. OPKs were negative, but I only did it in the mornings so I'm thinking of switching into the evening if I don't get a BFP this time around. It was only my second time using them.

Good luck ladies and holy moly this thread moves fast but keep 'er coming! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone this cycle! I'm feeling very positive that this will be our month. Here's to hoping I can ovulate a little sooner than CD26 this time!

Used preseed the last two cycles. Didn't need to use it the last two nights, lol but DH has found it to the best lube we've used. We might stick to it even after the babymaking!

Well, we bd'd on my EWCM days so crossing my fingers. I'm thinking today is 1DPO. My wakeup time has been irregular the last 3 days so I didn't temp. OPKs were negative, but I only did it in the mornings so I'm thinking of switching into the evening if I don't get a BFP this time around. It was only my second time using them.

Good luck ladies and holy moly this thread moves fast but keep 'er coming! :happydance:

:hugs: Hope u get ur BFP this time hun!! Baby dust!!

Good luck to everyone this cycle! I'm feeling very positive that this will be our month. Here's to hoping I can ovulate a little sooner than CD26 this time!

:hugs::hugs:Hope so too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->