• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

I paid $14.95 for 90 Days on FF.. I should keep a journal on how much I spend on TTC! It would be interesting.

Ive already estimated in the past 3 years Ive spent about $300 in pregnancy tests:blush: and about $100 in vitamins and such haha

My Chart is Frigged this month. At 7:00am when I woke up this morning (I test every morning at 7am) it was down from yesterday 36.72 to 36.08. I was so confused and thought 2 mins later Maybe I read the damn thing wrong- my eyes are hardly open. So I temped again around 7:03am and it was 35.78??? So of course using my first temp. Why is it going so crazy?? Maybe I need another blanket on my bed?
Could it be that this morning my DH was already up, yesterday morning he was still in bed when I temped- Basically my temp is always lower when my DH gets up before me..

I just started temping today for the first time ever...i'm excited! I wonder if my temp will be affected because i sleep with a pillow on my head...my DH snores sooo loud!:growlmad:

My Chart is Frigged this month. At 7:00am when I woke up this morning (I test every morning at 7am) it was down from yesterday 36.72 to 36.08. I was so confused and thought 2 mins later Maybe I read the damn thing wrong- my eyes are hardly open. So I temped again around 7:03am and it was 35.78??? So of course using my first temp. Why is it going so crazy?? Maybe I need another blanket on my bed?
Could it be that this morning my DH was already up, yesterday morning he was still in bed when I temped- Basically my temp is always lower when my DH gets up before me..

I just started temping today for the first time ever...i'm excited! I wonder if my temp will be affected because i sleep with a pillow on my head...my DH snores sooo loud!:growlmad:

I have a husband that snores too, drives me crazyyyy :haha:

I never really tracked my ovulation so Im not sure, I always went by what the internet said was my ovulation day, this is my first month tracking bbt :hugs: I just want to see 2 lines soon! Does my chart look hopeful?

Pretty sure the dip means you are about to ov....you better get :sex:

Here ya go ladies:hugs:

This is a IC HPT taken at CD12, and if u look u can see a faint second line but I think its way to close to the control so it has to be a evap. And for giggles I inverted the pic too! Ill post more starting with 5dpo until I get my BFP! :cloud9: BTW this pic was taken at 3 minutes, test says to wait 5 minutes, but I snapped pic anyways, it kind of makes me worry to see a faint second line like that before the time was even up! Evaps are evil!:dohh::haha:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183879_10150103874344508_825724507_5922986_4172679_n.jpg

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184320_10150103874449508_825724507_5922989_4420598_n.jpg

OMG lol I LOVE that you took a test even before you ovulated lol We are too alike lol :)

hahaha yeah I just got my new shipment in too! yay! Now I can be test happy again! Last month I was running low so I didnt go as crazy as I normally do! Im going to start testing a few days after ov and WATCH THE LINE GET DARKER!!! :)

hahaha yeah I just got my new shipment in too! yay! Now I can be test happy again! Last month I was running low so I didnt go as crazy as I normally do! Im going to start testing a few days after ov and WATCH THE LINE GET DARKER!!! :)

We are just a day apart with our cycles haha and yes darkkkkkk lines!

My ticker is 3 days off, I havent taken the time to fix it...although I feel like I am fixin to ovulate, so it that is the case then I will count my spotting as period instead of first day of full flow!! Ill to take a test now! Be right back!! :)

My ticker is 3 days off, I havent taken the time to fix it...although I feel like I am fixin to ovulate, so it that is the case then I will count my spotting as period instead of first day of full flow!! Ill to take a test now! Be right back!! :)

:happydance:

Lol, I'm reading your posts and oh my, I can see myself headed that way.

Bah, I think I'm ovulating later than I thought I was! No smiley face on the OPK and now that I'm regularly looking at my temps, it hasn't spiked at all. Hmmm........

Heh, it's amazing what you learn when you actually put your mind to it. :p

Lol, I'm reading your posts and oh my, I can see myself headed that way.

Bah, I think I'm ovulating later than I thought I was! No smiley face on the OPK and now that I'm regularly looking at my temps, it hasn't spiked at all. Hmmm........

Heh, it's amazing what you learn when you actually put your mind to it. :p

Haha ya I just figured even if I get a bfn this cycle at least I can say I went all out and tried my hardest :)

The past few cycles I have been going ALL out- minus the soft cups (which i haven't picked up yet) and when I got my BFN it was devastated because I think -Frig what else Can we DO??? But this is our cycle to get our BFP so lets have fun

So I read a post on here from a girl that got her BFP and she said she took a spoonful of honey a day that cycle and she thinks it could have helped her get pregnant. So I googled it and some women say it helps- which is odd because you aren't supposed to eat honey while pregnant (or so I thought). So I am now adding Honey to my list of what I am doing this cycle! Yes I have been singing "A spoonful of Sugar helps the medicine go down" ALL day because of this!

:haha: Well...looks like I will be eating a spoonful of honey as soon as I get home and the following few days!! :D

P.S. I know have that song playing in my head.......thanks..... :haha:

holy Poop! Read this:
https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/trying/getting_body_ready/honey_helps_conception.asp
Where HONEY came from in Honeymoon! I AM EATING HONEY NOW!!!

Hello all,

I would love a November baby too! In fact, if I got preggers this month little babba would be due on 20/11/11 which is my partner's birthday.

That said, this is only cycle 1 of trying so it's not very likely but would still be wonderful!! Here's to (potentially) the long road ahead!

Jolly xxx

Dang, what a day to begin the South Beach Diet! I want to start honey too but it's not allowed, lol.

Well, temp dipped a wee bit today and I'll see what the OPK says when I get home. If the temp spikes in the AM then I'll know whether I ovulated or not. If not, well then I'm stumped because my CD21 bloodwork shows that I'm ovulating. Might be time for another thermometer! (I'm going to go steal some thermometer strips from the nursing unit so I can compare, hehe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->