Going from 2-3 children

Babybump87 I stress easily too. I’ll probably be stressing so bad getting everyone up and ready for the school run etc haha. Xx

Bselck24 i’m Hoping that’ll be the case with my boys and they will amuse each other so I can get all the baby stuff done! My youngest will be almost 3 when baby arrives so we shall see.. xx

Babybump87 I stress easily too. I’ll probably be stressing so bad getting everyone up and ready for the school run etc haha. Xx

If we’re already stressed now we’ve got nothing to lose lol . I breathe a sigh of relief when I get to those school gates on time that’s for sure! Xx

I just accidentally found your thread I have 6 kids and after number 2 you just adapt bearly noticing if that sounds bad lol but your so good at being a mum they just fit in

If we’re already stressed now we’ve got nothing to lose lol . I breathe a sigh of relief when I get to those school gates on time that’s for sure! Xx

Me too, half the time i’m a few mins late #badmum xx

I just accidentally found your thread I have 6 kids and after number 2 you just adapt bearly noticing if that sounds bad lol but your so good at being a mum they just fit in

Wow 6 kids, you must be supermum. Im tired as it is with 2 and one on the way. Hats off to you! Xx

I found going from 2-3 no big shakes; 1-2 was definitely the toughest for me.
In my experience, once you have 2 you're used to splitting your focus and being outnumbered (when you're on your own with them). You have to get more organised but you quickly adapt, just like you've done going from 0-1 and 1-2.

I found it easy going from 1-2 and 2-3 as the baby just fit in. Though my eldest two are only 15 months apart. I am more worried about going from 3-4 if I'm honest. I'm going to need a bigger car and if the baby is another girl we will probably need a bigger house as my eldest daughter is already moaning about having to share a room with her sister.

I think it depends on baby 2-3 was by far my hardest transition. It was so stressful but 3-4was fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->