going home clothes?

I went straight back to my pre pregnancy size after i had my 2 girls. but to be honest clothes and stuff were the last thing on my mind, and plus the thought of putting on jeans after i had given birth was awful as i was so sore downstairs, i just wanted to be left in my pjs! but i opted for tracksuit bottoms going home! somehow i think i will be doing the same this time! There is no point looking gorgeous in jeans and boots when your walking like John Wayne!! lol :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: dont forget the huge surfboard between the legs!!!!

I'll be wearing sweat pants and a sweater or pajamas most likely lol - whatever is comfy - don't think I'll care how I look :D I am looking forward to my first post-pregnancy clothes shopping trip though

All I care about is being comfortable, but I'll be making sure that bubz is wearing something adorable!

I treated myself to a new going home outfit yesterday....

a pair of matalan trakkie bottoms and a primark vest - both in size 18 for maximum comfort!!! :rofl:

Nope. I'll be going home comfy. Which will be in leggings and a jumper/top. Pretty much been my maternity wardrobe. Leggins and top all the way through -still fashionable but comfy. And as soon as i get home i'll be getting in my pj's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->