going off Birth Control Pills...

Glad to help!! :) I was convinced I was pg that first month and then AF bloody came early!! Was a complete bummer :winkwink:

Best of luck!!
xxx

Actually in a way I think it's helped me figure out what I want. I wrote on another post how scared I was about the idea of being pg. When AF came early, I had half convinced myself that it was the allusive 'implantation bleed' that they talk about in TTC. :dohh: While I was sort of relieved that I wasn't pg (we have only been trying a bit this month and I don't know if I could have coped with the shock of being pg on the first go!) , I realised that I was also mildly disappointed that I wasn't. Now I feel a lot more comfortable here in NTNP - though I'm still VERY much CAC!

You know what, actually I'm glad too as I've discovered how much happier I am NOT on the pill, putting all those extra hormones inside me every month made me quite miserable and over-anxious, as I'm so much happier and relaxed without it! I went through several different pills and thought Yasmin was OK for me - wasn't prepared to feel so much better after stopping it :thumbup:

ANYWAY, what's happening with all you ladies above???

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->