Going to ER after work!

ale

Reaction score
Here I am again with this pain around my fallopian tubes. This time its my right one and I'm 7 weeks 4 days. No spotting but scared it's ectopic!! Ladies that have had ectopic pregnancy when did you feel symptoms of it and how far were you? I'm scared, I didn't sleep last night because it was hurting bad..

Hey hun no advice but I hope everything turns out ok. I too have been having fallopian tube pain today, intermittent but quite painful. Not sure what could be because I had my right ovary removed? Is ectopic still possible? It's passed alittle now ive been to the loo tmi sorry. Still worried tho. Keep us updated x

Hmm I'm not sure if you don't have a tube?

I have no idea they never mentioned my tube just my ovary removed :/ hope the pain has eased keep us updated :flower:

Oh gotcha!! It has eased off a little bit but I'm going to get it seen about. So nervous though I don't want bad news!

Yes definetly get checked hopefully will put your mind at ease. Good sign its eased off ! Best of luck momma :hugs:

Hope all went well at hospital :flower:

Well went to the e.r. and baby is measuring a week behind which scares me and the heart rate is 125 bpm. I have a small subcronic hemorrhage whatever that means because they didn't tell me I read it on the paper

Well went to the e.r. and baby is measuring a week behind which scares me and the heart rate is 125 bpm. I have a small subcronic hemorrhage whatever that means because they didn't tell me I read it on the paper

I found this: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/404971-overview

It sounds like if it's small it may not be anything to worry about?

Have you had any spotting?

I read the paper wrong not a week behind thank God

That's good news your not a week behind hun sounds good apart from the subchronic haemorrhage :/ if they didn't tell you id imagine it's nothing to be worried about? :hugs:

that's what I'm thinking? I go to my first prenatal appointment next week so I will bring it u I will be getting another ultrasound pics this time!

Had a sch with my last baby. If it's not bleeding should be fine. They'll keep an eye on it. It's like a clot of blood that can form in the womb. Some peoples cause no issues, others (like mine) can cause bleeding.
They get usually resolve around 20 weeks. It's really of no concern if you're not bleeding though.
Glad went well for you

OK good thank you! I just wish they would of let me see my baby on the ultrasound :( now I have to wait another week but it will be worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->