Going to have to try for a 5th month.

Well Crystal if your "sperm donor" is like that then you're better off. Do you have a step dad or anything?

So it sounds like all of our guys are pretty much the same. :haha: Do you guys ever feel like you're just using your man for his sperm when it's that time of the month? I kind of do...feel like I'm bothering him or something. I mean he enjoys sex of course, but the planning it part he doesn't like. He's more spontaneous I guess. Makes me feel bad sometimes. :cry:

Nope. I never had a father figure around. But it was really good. My mom is amazing and she did her very best. :)

Oh I always feel like I'm using him for his sperm. Haha! The other day he was frisky and I was like, "but it will do me no good right now, I'm not fertile." And he looked at me like I was nuts. LOL

I'm sorry I haven't been on in a few days! I've been soooo busy!! Well I got my fertility monitor and you have to start using it on the second day or the 4th day at the latest of your cycle and when I got it I was on day 6. So I can't start using it until next month. But I'm hoping I'll get pregnant this month and not have to use it! :thumbup: I'm starting my fertile window, but I'm trying to relax and just let it happen. LOL!! We'll see how long that last!! :dohh: How's everything going for you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->