Going to see a medium on sat...

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
hi ladies, me and OH are goin to see a medium on saturday, not one of those who go to a venue sort of thing but a personal one where we go to her house.. jst wandering wot ur opinions on mediums are and if any of u have ever seen 1?

my dad and grandad passed away very near to each other a few years ago and would love for them to come thru... my dads ex girlfriend has been a few times and my dad had come thru alot i cant wait :happydance:

would also be good if she mentioned the twins coz im not showing yet :)

I would totally love to go and see one, but i dont know how you find good ones? I think i would just be ripped off lol!!!! Please let me know how you get on, i would be sooo interested!

xxx

I would totally love to go and see one, but i dont know how you find good ones? I think i would just be ripped off lol!!!! Please let me know how you get on, i would be sooo interested!

xxx

aww well if it wernt for my dads ex i probs be goin coz i have heard this one is really accurate i will deffo let you knw how i get on :)

I used to go to a spritualist church so I've seen loads. Some connect better than others and there are some that are fruads unfortunatly.

Good luck for Saturday, I hope you hear what you want to hear :)

I agree some are better than others, I went to a large one before and the man got boo- ed off the stage:rofl:

try and not give any info away like your job partner etc if they are good they wil still be able to read u xx

OOOw, please let us know how it goes.....I would love to go to one too. My father passed away very suddenly and very unexpectedly last november (he was only 56!). I have been to a few but never found one that I have truly thought 'wow they couldn't have worked out that info without having spoken to someone on the otherside' (kind of thing).

Good luck and I hope you get the answers you seek......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->