Gonal Girls

:bfn: AF came three days earlier than expected.... :-(

I'm not holding out much hope either, I tested this morning and got a BFN (9dp5dt or 14dpo). I might have seen a faint line on the FRER and the CBE, but they are so faint I wonder if my eye is playing tricks on me? I am going to wait for my BETA on Friday before testing again.

AF got me Christmas Eve- right on time. I go in for my follicle check tomorrow to see if the huge cyst from last cycle is gone to see if I can do meds this cycle.

Sorry we didn't get the present we wanted on Christmas, but hoping its just a bit belated.

So sorry Bizzi, Momof1, and Kmae Big hugs to you all!! :hugs:

Alicatt you're not out yet!!! I still have my fingers crossed for you!!! :dust:

AFM Officially 7 days late and still :bfn: :nope: I'm just so frustrated with this cycle. I'm going to ring my RE later this week and see what she says. Also thinking of asking about metformin. I know I could use some help losing some weight and I don't want my cycles to be out of whack either.

Either way here's hoping 2013 is our magical year!! Wishing :dust: to everyone!!!

Hi ladies! I haven't posted here in a while but I've been stalking. I had to sit out a few cycles due to about 10 large ovarian cysts from my first gonal cycle. I'll be back on injectables next cycle. So sorry for the BFNs :nope:

Hey bonnotron :hi: Sorry about all the cysts! :hugs: FX for you this cycle!!

Had my 5 day blood test this morning. Waiting for the phone to ring to see if i can have a 10 day scan, or need to come in earlier for an 8 day scan (can't do 9 days as they suggest as they are closed on New Years day). Trying to keep busy. If the phone doesn't ring then all is well. Nervous!!!!

Hospital just phoned and i have to increase my dose. Does that mean it is not working as it should? Has anyone had any experience of this? Do i need to worry that it is not working as it should? Have my scan on the 2nd Jan.

Izzie - It's a pretty normal thing to adjust the dose as the cycle goes along. Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down. What dose did they start you at? What are you increasing to?

Alicatt - How many days past transfer are you? Keeping my FX'd for you!!

AFM - I'm on Day 1. Waiting for the nurse to call me back with my plan for this cycle. They are most likely increasing my dose. I'm REALLY nervous after having 10 cysts at 150iu.

Has anyone here had a short LP while on progesterone? I'm on crinone 8%, and still only have 10 - 11 day LP. I know it's unusual, and can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue.

bonnotron: I started at 225 and have to go up to 300. Starting to feel bloated now which is rather unpleasant.

Got the official word today.. BFN :( Hopefully I will have more success with my 4 :cold:

:hugs: allicat soooo sorry!! FX for the frosties!!! :cold:

bonnotron I had short lp on crinone too. Mine was 10-11. My nurse changed my last cycle to 2 crinone a day and that helped me get to 12. But my RE didn't seem all that worried about it.

AFM CD39 and still no AF. I'mm be calling my RE Monday and see what she wants me to do.

:hugs: allicat soooo sorry!! FX for the frosties!!! :cold:

bonnotron I had short lp on crinone too. Mine was 10-11. My nurse changed my last cycle to 2 crinone a day and that helped me get to 12. But my RE didn't seem all that worried about it.

AFM CD39 and still no AF. I'mm be calling my RE Monday and see what she wants me to do.

It is Bizarre how long your cycle is taking, has it ever been this long before?:hugs: fxed that the ugly :witch: shows her face so you can start a new cycle.

Momof1 no my cycles have never taken this long. I have ALWAYS been a 29-30 day cycle kind of girl. I'll be calling my RE Monday. Hoping it's a sign that we should go back on the meds! FX for us all!!!

Momof1 no my cycles have never taken this long. I have ALWAYS been a 29-30 day cycle kind of girl. I'll be calling my RE Monday. Hoping it's a sign that we should go back on the meds! FX for us all!!!

Amber.. most women have a 12-16 day LP.. it is due to the progesterone in your body. If your period doesn't come by day 16, the you might have a cyst. They prolong the LP portion of your cycle. I did some reading on this as my cycle would do this on occasion too. Perhaps 2 times a year. Most of the time it was caused by cysts. I'd go in as soon as you can to have an ultrasound to rule out a cyst. Failing that, they can give you a pill to take that will bring on your period. I can't remember the name of it but if worked for me in the past.

Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->