Gonal Girls

Ok so this morning cd44 turned into cd1!! Yay!!! I was putting off calling my RE til Monday when the kids would be back in school. So glad she finally came on her own!!

sorry for af hun, but glad at least you know what is going on now!

Izzy- WOO HOO thats awesome news!!!

kmae- I cant wait to here about your can on thursday, how many IUI's have you had so far?

I heard that preseed is great for TI, anyone try that for CM issues?

AFM: HSG went great today tubes are wide open, cant wait to give myself another shot tonight ;o)

That's great news that your tubes are wide open. Your supposed to be a little more fertile after having a HSG so GL!

So far I have had 2 IUIs. 1 on Clomid and 1 on a combo cycle. This one will be my 3rd. Hoping 3rd times the charm! I used preseed for at least 5 cycles so not sure it's doing much for me. However, grapefruit juice seems to help for me. I read it somewhere and although I don't have EWCM it is more watery after drinking it.

Amber, I'm so glad AF started. Will you be doing meds this cycle?

Ttcbaby, I had major trapped gas right after I did my last trigger/IUI. It was SO uncomfortable. I read that's GasX is safe during pg so I took some of that. It didn't make all the gas go away but gave me some relief.

Momof1 I love preseed! It helps out a lot and it's nice knowing you're using something that's helpful not harmful to the lil swimmers.

ttcbaby I don't know anything about the cysts. FX for you!

AFM Yep CD1! Never been so happy to see AF! I was really hesitant on taking anything to make it start. I called to report to my RE but I don't know if they are open. A man answered and I've never seen a man in the office area. So it may have been an answering service. Sure hope they are open tomorrow if not then at least by Friday as that will be CD3. If they aren't will I still be able to start meds and stuff on CD6? Anyone know?

Amber- Thank God the witch finally showed her ugly face so you can start a new cycle,.I'm sorry that this was such a hard month for you fxed that next month is much better and that your BFP shows her face instead ;).

I have my u/s in the morning fx for good follies. Has anyone here ever had to use the "mix it yourself" gonal injections? That had to be one of the worse things I gave gone through thus far with ttc. I much rather prefer the pen but it was a free sample so I really can't complain.I just hope I never have to experience that again :nope:. Anyone else have to go through that?

hello ladies, I'm back here to stalk. Nothing to report from my end. Taking a break from meds for a few months until we decide whether or not to do IVF.

Ali - sorry about your BFN. Have you been diagnosed with any particular problem? Have they given you any reason why the IVFs didn't work? Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

Momof1 - I also don't have much EWCM and have tried every supplement possible. The only thing that helped me was estrogen. When I was on it, I had EWCM for 4 days and in ridiculous quantities (sorry TMI - but I was really excited). I should say that my estrogen is on the lower side, and I'm pretty sure that that's what's causing my non-existent EWCM and thin lining - but that may not be your problem.

Izzi - congrats on the awesome numbers. My biggest fear for IVF is that I'll go through all the trouble of injecting myself and will not get enough follicles.

Kmae - good luck with this cycle!

Amber - I feel your relief at AF arriving. I had a couple of 44-45 day cycles as well. They suck!

Thanks ladies....dr basically said to sit and wait to see if I get the bfp...then she can make a plan of action.

momof1 - I had to do 2 injections with the mix it yourself one and I found they burned when going in...the pen never did that! It was horrible!

:( hopsital phoned later that day and i have another polyp. They may have to freeze the embryos and operate before doing FET at a later date. So gutted. Knew everything was going too smoothly. Going to find out more tomorrow.

:( hopsital phoned later that day and i have another polyp. They may have to freeze the embryos and operate before doing FET at a later date. So gutted. Knew everything was going too smoothly. Going to find out more tomorrow.

Izzie - it is often better to do a FET than a fresh transfer, as sometimes the meds make it difficult for the embryos to implant. So maybe this is all for the best? I hope it all turns out OK!

hello ladies, I'm back here to stalk. Nothing to report from my end. Taking a break from meds for a few months until we decide whether or not to do IVF.

Ali - sorry about your BFN. Have you been diagnosed with any particular problem? Have they given you any reason why the IVFs didn't work? Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

Momof1 - I also don't have much EWCM and have tried every supplement possible. The only thing that helped me was estrogen. When I was on it, I had EWCM for 4 days and in ridiculous quantities (sorry TMI - but I was really excited). I should say that my estrogen is on the lower side, and I'm pretty sure that that's what's causing my non-existent EWCM and thin lining - but that may not be your problem.

Izzi - congrats on the awesome numbers. My biggest fear for IVF is that I'll go through all the trouble of injecting myself and will not get enough follicles.

Kmae - good luck with this cycle!

Amber - I feel your relief at AF arriving. I had a couple of 44-45 day cycles as well. They suck!

Mizuno - I am unexplained at this point. 3 IUIs 2 IVFs and no implantation at all! So odd! My FS is befuddled. He said my embryos look wonderful and he can't figure out why they didn't implant. My FS is now doing more testing that will take 2 weeks to come back. He is doing what he called the immunology panel and the clotting panel. This will determine if there is anything causing my body to reject the embryos. Then we will do a FET in mid Feburary I guess. I will have to sit out this month :(

Ali, I'm sorry you have to sit out this month. I have to sit out every other month due to cysts caused by the meds so I know how frustrating that can be. But, I hope your FS finds something that is easily fixable (like clotting).

Momof: Yes, I have to mix my own meds. I take Menopur (which is a FSH like Gonal) and have to mix saline with the powder then inject. It was intimidating the first two days but now me and my DH are pros.

AFM, went in for my folly check today and I have 4 mature follicles! 2 at 19, 1 at 17 and the other probably around 17. My RE didn't want to measure the last one since he is supposed to cancel cycles at 4 mature follicles; but, he knew it was mature (probably another 17). He kind of bends the rules a bit. He gave me the multiples talk (again) and ultimately it was my choice-so we will trigger tonight and IUI on Saturday morning. :happydance:

Yay kmae those numbers sound wonderful!!! :happydance: FX for you!!!

Sorry ali :hugs2: that you have to sit out. I haven't been told to sit out yet I bet that's frustrating. It was a hard decision for us to make to sit out December. FX that the time passes quickly!!

So sorry Izzie :hugs: about the polyp. Hope they get things taken care of soon and you'll be on your way to the FET before you know it!!

momof1 The only thing I have had to mix is the trigger. But that doesn't sound like fun mixing the gonal. I love the pen!!

AFM still no word from the RE's office. I'm going to call in the morning to double check and see if they are closed this week. Wish I would have thought to ask when I called yesterday :dohh:

Does anyone know if I will still be able to start gonal on cd6? Was really hoping to jump back into a medicated cycle but scared I'll have to wait because of the dang holidays :sad2:

Izzie - it is often better to do a FET than a fresh transfer, as sometimes the meds make it difficult for the embryos to implant. So maybe this is all for the best? I hope it all turns out OK!

Thank you - i googled last night and found some research that said this. Will find out in the next couple of hours, but not so nervous now. Thank you

Hi ladies happy friday to you ALL! Anyone have any exciting plans over the weekend? OH and I are having a big date night tonight and I cant wait :headspin:!

so afm w/ ttc- Follie scan this morning = 10,11, 13 and 14. They are keeping me at 75iu over the weekend since my body is responding so well to it and I will have another scan on Monday to determine when to trigger. This is my first month of straight injections so I wasn't sure what to expect at my scan. My lining was at a 9.2 and still cooking, which is huge for me. I'm so excited that I actually have a lining this month. Fxed fxed

Izzy-:flower: :hugs: :hug: :hugs::flower:

Amber have to heard anything yet from your re? Were you able to start Gonal on cd6? Fxed for you hun!

Mizuno - I am unexplained at this point. 3 IUIs 2 IVFs and no implantation at all! So odd! My FS is befuddled. He said my embryos look wonderful and he can't figure out why they didn't implant. My FS is now doing more testing that will take 2 weeks to come back. He is doing what he called the immunology panel and the clotting panel. This will determine if there is anything causing my body to reject the embryos. Then we will do a FET in mid Feburary I guess. I will have to sit out this month :(

don't you just hate the "unexplained" part of it? I feel like I would be able to handle it better if I knew the reason.
Anyway, thanks for the info, I will ask my FS about doing those tests as well. She's so difficult to deal with, I have a feeling she won't do it. But it's worth a try.
Too bad you have to sit this month out, but at least you will get some answers in the end. I;ve been sitting out the last 3 months - this was self-imposed. I was driving myself insane with injections, probing, testing, doctor's appointments and just needed a break. But I think I'm ready to get back into it next month.

Got to go for another scan on Sunday and probable egg collection on Tuesday. They cannot decide between them if the polyp wil be a problem or not. It is in the middle which is apparently good as would be more of a problem at the top or bottom. However they might decide not to risk it. Hoping for an answer on Sunday, these people sure know how to string out your nerves!

Thanks for all the support. xx

Ali, I'm sorry you have to sit out this month. I have to sit out every other month due to cysts caused by the meds so I know how frustrating that can be. But, I hope your FS finds something that is easily fixable (like clotting).

Momof: Yes, I have to mix my own meds. I take Menopur (which is a FSH like Gonal) and have to mix saline with the powder then inject. It was intimidating the first two days but now me and my DH are pros.

AFM, went in for my folly check today and I have 4 mature follicles! 2 at 19, 1 at 17 and the other probably around 17. My RE didn't want to measure the last one since he is supposed to cancel cycles at 4 mature follicles; but, he knew it was mature (probably another 17). He kind of bends the rules a bit. He gave me the multiples talk (again) and ultimately it was my choice-so we will trigger tonight and IUI on Saturday morning. :happydance:

I am so happy for you :wohoo:! GL tomorrow:flower: Fxed that those :spermy: Attack your eggs. How exciting would it be if you got multiples :twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: well maybe not that many:haha: but Two would be great, it means that god double blesses you :winkwink: GL, FXED!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->