Gonal Girls

Hi mom, I don't know what good lining is; I know last cycle my lining was barely good (per the RE). But 3 eggs/mature follicles are great and anything over 16mm is great especiallysince your lead folly is over 20mm! I never had my estrodial numbers tested. Should I be??? Got my F'xed!

AFM, I'm 8dpo and am already getting AF symptoms (sore boobs) even though I know that can be a pg sign too. Since I didn't have and meds this cycle I am doubtful. Plus i think my telling sign would be sore nips (it was with my m/c). But I am excited to be able to inject myself again sometime next week though and am looking forward to spending Christmas with my family. I just love Christmas!:happydance:

Ali - woohoo, I am so excited for you...I hope they are making themselves nice and comfy in that lining of yours.

AFM - had my blood work and u/s done and it seems I have 1follie at 21 and 2 others at15....I'm not to happy about it but I guess all you need is one. I am waiting on my E2 number to see if they want me to continue with the gonal f or trigger with what I have. This would make my iui tomorrow and saturday...I will see what they say once they read my E2 results.

Ali - woohoo, I am so excited for you...I hope they are making themselves nice and comfy in that lining of yours.

AFM - had my blood work and u/s done and it seems I have 1follie at 21 and 2 others at15....I'm not to happy about it but I guess all you need is one. I am waiting on my E2 number to see if they want me to continue with the gonal f or trigger with what I have. This would make my iui tomorrow and saturday...I will see what they say once they read my E2 results.

good luck ttcbaby! I hope it works :)

I'm not so sure about this IVF cycle. I seem to be feeling a lot of AF like symptoms, cramping and lower back pain, etc. I'm 5dp5dt which means I'm 10dpo today and I got a BFN this morning :( I bought some FRER's today and I'm hoping that perhaps tomorrow or Saturday it changes, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. Good news is that I have 4 frosties waiting for me if the 2 we transferred don't work. I figure if I'm going to get a BFP it will come by Christmas (that would be 15dpo) so I'll let you know how it goes!

Hi mom, I don't know what good lining is; I know last cycle my lining was barely good (per the RE).

I had my first scan yesterday and they said my lining was ready. It has to be thinner than 5mm. i was 3.2mm. That means i am now ready to join you girls on Gonal F. I start injecting on Chistmas Eve. Have already done 3 weeks of Buserelin to get this far and needles not bothering me.

Anyone else starting this week or next?

Alicatt we are both 10 dpo!!! Those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me doll. It's still VCR early! Fxed for you!!!

Izzie- welcome, I'd this your first month on injectables? Are you taking them by themselves? They don't hurt at all which is great! :babydust:

Alicatt we are both 10 dpo!!! Those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me doll. It's still VCR early! Fxed for you!!!

Izzie- welcome, I'd this your first month on injectables? Are you taking them by themselves? They don't hurt at all which is great! :babydust:

Thanks! I'm actually 11dpo today. Still BFN. I feel like AF is coming though, so I am not so sure it worked. I guess time will tell! I'm not going to test again until Monday. I just want to give it a few more days to 'cook'. FX'd for you!

I am taking Gonal F as part of my IVF treatment. I have had 3 weeks of Buserelin so far and found that fine. Now my lining is thin enough i have the go ahead for Gonal.

I am taking Gonal F as part of my IVF treatment. I have had 3 weeks of Buserelin so far and found that fine. Now my lining is thin enough i have the go ahead for Gonal.

Izzie - congrats on starting! I'm at the tail end of my IVF cycle. I should know in a few more days whether it worked or not. I'm still on the fence as to whether it worked, I have a lot of cramping and lower back pain (just like AF).

So you are doing Gonal F and then will they add Menopur? I did Bravelle and Menopur. IVF is a lot of injections! I'm still doing injections for the progesterone every night. FX'd for your cycle!

Hi mom, I don't know what good lining is; I know last cycle my lining was barely good (per the RE).

I had my first scan yesterday and they said my lining was ready. It has to be thinner than 5mm. i was 3.2mm. That means i am now ready to join you girls on Gonal F. I start injecting on Chistmas Eve. Have already done 3 weeks of Buserelin to get this far and needles not bothering me.

Anyone else starting this week or next?

I will be starting Clomid for 5 days then injections for 3 days next week (probably Wednesday). I'm 10dpo today and BFN. My luteal phase is only 11-12 days (without meds) so I expect AF tomorrow or Sunday.

Ali, I still have my F'xed for you tightly. With my m/c (at 8 weeks) I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo. I tested on 12dpo and nada- not even an evap looking line. So my hopes are still high for you; but, it must be a lot less stressful knowing you have 4 good frosties as insurance!

Ugh I hate my body. I'm 2 days late and several BFN's later I am just so upset. My cycles have been consistent since we have been TTC. I can't help get my hopes up when AF is late but the BFN's just bring me down. I figured if she isn't here by end of next week I'm calling my RE's office. So much for trying to enjoy the holidays AF has to be a witch and bring me down anyway.

ali - I hope it a shy bfp....fxed for you....

Kmae - sounds a bit like what I did. I used femara instead of clomid though.

amber - sorry hun...that stinks! I hope you also have a shy bfp!

Izzie - good luck hun!

afm -IUI #1 down. We go back in the morning for our last one. DH sperm was not as wonderful as last IUI cycle. It went from 25 million post wash to 11.7 million post wash this time. I wonder why such a difference? I guess it is what it is....like I always say!

I had a BFN last night and have decided to not test for a few more days. I was just driving myself batty! I think I have some symptoms:

* waves of cramping and lower back pain
* headaches that come and go
* cramping thighs
* a wetness down below that smells odd (like semen)
* sore boobs

Most if not all of these could be caused by the meds on the IVF cycle and the progesterone supplements. So I just don't know?

Hopefully it is all my little embies implanting, and when I test in a few more days, I'll have a BFP!

Fingers super, double, tipple crossed for you allicat, when is the next day of testing for you? I know we are pretty much the same cycle right now but I'm like you I refuse to pee on a sick right now and get disappointed so Monday I have my beta. Fxed fxed!

Fingers super, double, tipple crossed for you allicat, when is the next day of testing for you? I know we are pretty much the same cycle right now but I'm like you I refuse to pee on a sick right now and get disappointed so Monday I have my beta. Fxed fxed!

Good luck to you too! My BETA isn't until Friday the 28th. I will use a HPT on Tuesday I think. Just to see if there is any glimmer of hope. FX'd and toes too for you!

FX'd for you all especially you alicatt!!! Hoping those are preggo symptoms!!! They sound like it to me!!

TTCbaby I don't have any experience with the IUI process but hoping the difference doesn't mean anything. Did you do anything differently this cycle? I think the counts can be different if you had intercourse closer to the time but the other girls here might know more. FX for you!!!

Hoping alicatt & Momof1 get BFP's this week!!!

AFM I pray please that I get AF or two pink lines!! I am going crazy. 3 days late and....nothing. Does anyone know if going off meds can mess up your cycle? The last 3 cycles I was on Gonal F and decided to take Dec off. My periods were very consistent the last 3 months (and for the last 2 years) and now this month AF decides to be crazy. So hoping that I'll get a BFP but so doubtful. I've always gotten my BFP's before AF was due. :/

Hi just thought I'd pop in real quick and say :hi:

amber I have come off meds this cycle I have pcos and I'm straight back on a long cycle! Fx'd it's your bfp tho!

alicatt good luck with your testing Hun :hugs:

momofone gl with your beta Monday :hugs:

ttc I hope your iui works Hun :hugs:

:hi: scerena How's it going?

I've never had a long cycle before.

Alicatt, I hope it's just late implantation!

Amber, maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? My cycles are all over the place when off meds but typically all long. Hope you get an answer soon.

AFM, major temp drop today and am expecting AF tomorrow (X-mas Eve). But that also means ill be able to do another round of meds soon!

Hey amer sorry I saw pcos and thought you prob had long cycles :dohh: gl then it's a good sign :)

I'm okay nothin new to report, thanks for asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->