Gonal Girls

Mizuno, I'm so happy you made the decision your happy with and can relax now. Keep us updated with how your IVF is going.

Alicatt, when are you having your tests done?

I got my hcg betas back today. At 17 dpo it was 417 and at 19dpo it was 910. The RE said that those numbers were good:happydance:. They also scheduled me for an u/s on Feb 8th. Funny, another tww! I can't wait to see how my little bean it doing- I'll be around 7 weeks then- so hoping to see a strong heartbeat so I can relax a little more.

Congrats on the great betas! Awesome news :yipee:

I'm waiting for AF to show up then my test cycle will start. I just want to hurry up and start again. I worry that I might have a cyst :( if so my cycles will be delayed I think? I am going to call my FS about it on Monday.

Ok so i tested on Thursday night and got :bfn: In a terrible state as you can imagine. Told everyone. Sobbed most of the night. Had another test left so got up in the morning and decided to do it, think just to draw a line under everything and move on. Got :bfp: Flipping out i emailed my nurse who called me in for a blood test. I'm sitting here trying to keep busy waiting for the phone to ring with the result. This is one rollercoaster i was not expecting!

Izzie, :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin: Congrats!!! What cd were you on when you got your BFP?

OMG Izzie, that is such awesome news! What is your DPO?????

KMAE - awesome numbers hun!

Ali - why do you think you have a cyst? I have two from my last IUI and have not oved yet...this is my first cycle since the IUI...My af came ontime but this ovulation is just not happening. I am getting frustrated at it also! Let me know what you find out!

Izzie - CONGRATS !!!!!!!!, :happydance:

Alli - I also think I may have a cyst from my last IUI cycle. My period is late- 7 days , and I have had 3 BFN's :-(. I am going back to schedule everything regarding the IVF on Tuesday so maybe she can do a quick scan to have a look :) .

Izzie - awesome news :) ......so inspiring to see the bfp's....

Bizz - let us know what you find out as I am CD 19 and still no ov for me, which is very unusual. Seems these cysts stop you from oving on the next cycle. I would love to try naturally until my I've start in march but it doesn't seem I will get my way.

So happy to be seeing the :bfp:'s :yipee:

AFM I'm not too sure what's going on. I don't know if I O'd earlier in the month or the other day. But I have gotten positive OPK's since Thursday :confused: They are all pretty much the same darkness. So I don't know if my pains last week were cysts, I have heard that that can mess with your OPK's. AF due Wed unless I have another wonky cycle. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I have a question for anyone who's used crinone. I have had period cramps and a feeling of fullness in my uterus since 3dpiui when I started using crinone. Did anyone else have this? I seriously feel like I have or am getting my period. it didn't feel like this last time, but my e2 was really high this time and maybe that makes a difference. Ugh I dunno. I'm 7 dpiui today or 6dpo. I dunno. There are times were I have a really good feeling about this cycle based on my numbers and other days I just don't know. We had 6 follies as hubby had 171 million count with 55% motility

Lauren, I have never used it; however, I always got a heavy uterus feeling after each cycle I used injections which typically also gave me cramps and a bachache.

Thanks Kmae! It actually lightened up, all but went away and then I felt 3 really sharp cramps on my left side, then it could have been implantation today. Who knows! :) well find out in a few days!

Hi everyone.
I am hoping you can help me or share some of your experiences.

I just did my first iui with gonal f and af is starting :cry:, and im nervous my DH is going to be out of town for work when my next iui is scheduled.

How many iui with gonal F did you do?
and, did you respond the same way each cycle, was the iui on the same day or different days?

My Re started me off low, with only 75 each night, by the 7th day I had my first US and had 1 mature follie at 18mm, she had me to one more 75 shot and then ovidrel and my IUI was done on cd10.

Just wondering if I should "assume" it will be cd10 again???? im panicking because my DH is out of town on CD11, and im wondering if we should have his sperm frozen so we dont "miss" the iui. Its $350.00 to do that and DH doesn't want to. We can still bd around the "time" but we may miss the iui depending on when RE wants to schedule it. what would you do??? :shrug:

Anything you can share with me would be really helpful! THANK YOU!!!!!

Hi everyone.

I just did my first iui with gonal f and af is starting :cry:, and im nervous my DH is going to be out of town for work when my next iui is scheduled.

and, did you respond the same way each cycle, was the iui on the same day or different days?

My Re started me off low, with only 75 each night, by the 7th day I had my first US and had 1 mature follie at 18mm, she had me to one more 75 shot and then ovidrel and my IUI was done on cd10.

Just wondering if I should "assume" it will be cd10 again???? im panicking because my DH is out of town on CD11, and im wondering if we should have his sperm frozen so we dont "miss" the iui. Its $350.00 to do that and DH doesn't want to. We can still bd around the "time" but we may miss the iui depending on when RE wants to schedule it. what would you do??? :shrug:

I only had two cycles on gonal but both were very different. I had teh first one with the dosage of 75 and I had only one mature follie in the end and the IUI was on CD17, the second one the dosage was increased and the IUI was on CD11. I honestly think it all depends on a woman, the month etc, if they could predict the time of the IUI you would not need so many scans.

Amber - I dont know if you remember me talking about my cysts from my December IUI cycle with Gonal F....but this is my first cycle med free since then and I usually ov around cd13 or 14...well the cysts delayed my ovulation to cd 21.....So it is possible that maybe you are going to ov later and having that many positive OPK's could also be from the cyst.

Hi everyone.

My cycles have been totally different. My first one I think I only did the gonal f for 5-6 days and this time it was much longer.

I did 2 IUI's with femara for 5 days and gonal F the first cycle we did 3 days of gonal f and got 3 follies...the 2nd we did 4 days of gonal f and got 2 follies.

grace - I told you wrong... with the 2nd round, I ovulated on cd18 (it was the 15th of the month... I had the numbers mixed up). I ovulated around cd14 with the first round. :)

so quiet on here.... ;-). At the moment I am still waiting for AF. 16 days late so far, of course I am not pregnant . FS said it's just my body getting over the meds..... tralalala, My IVF have been moved... again. So I will be doing it in April/May.... not happy :-( .

When I went for my final consultation the nurse was great, she said I have 25% chance.. WTF? She didn't give me much hope, because after the FET, technically I will be pregnant and if I still get the BFN it just doing of mother nature.... Thanks, something I DID NOT know before... Since I am classed as Unexplained she also told me I am not pregnant down to bad luck.....

Happy Sunday to All

Bizz, :hugs: I hope you get better news. Why did they push back your IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->