Gonal Girls

hi bwilson!! Welcome to this thread.
I hope this cycle works out for you. GL:dust:

Well ladies i'm out of this one :cry: After they placed me on the lowest dose of 75IU on alternate days, they bumped me up to everyday. Then it began to work but too slowly so they bumped me up again to taking 1.5 amp alternately with 1 amp sigh...this made me overstimmed!! I began feeling bloated and in so much pain I could not walk or sleep. When I went in for my scan i had a total of 50 follies ALL the measurements of 20-22mm. So I had to abandon this cycle immediately and put on bed rest.:cry:.
I'm kinda bummed that I'm not doing IVF because my nurse said this would be a perfect thing to see minus 20 follies :haha::haha::growlmad:

So they said I will have to sit out 2 cycles and they will let me know on friday if they're gonna have me move on to IVF and abandon HMG cycles because i'm responding too well to75 IU. So lets see sigh.:cry:

hi bwilson!! Welcome to this thread.
I hope this cycle works out for you. GL:dust:

Well ladies i'm out of this one :cry: After they placed me on the lowest dose of 75IU on alternate days, they bumped me up to everyday. Then it began to work but too slowly so they bumped me up again to taking 1.5 amp alternately with 1 amp sigh...this made me overstimmed!! I began feeling bloated and in so much pain I could not walk or sleep. When I went in for my scan i had a total of 50 follies ALL the measurements of 20-22mm. So I had to abandon this cycle immediately and put on bed rest.:cry:.
I'm kinda bummed that I'm not doing IVF because my nurse said this would be a perfect thing to see minus 20 follies :haha::haha::growlmad:

So they said I will have to sit out 2 cycles and they will let me know on friday if they're gonna have me move on to IVF and abandon HMG cycles because i'm responding too well to75 IU. So lets see sigh.:cry:

Oh my! Can they not switch you to IVF? I've seen ladies switch to IVF to retrieve the eggs. Then they fertilize them and freeze them as it is not smart to transfer them if you have OHSS. What a shame. So sorry you are in such pain. I have had a mild case of OHSS in the past and it is not fun! I hope you feel better soon!

Im with Ali.....cant they just do IVF? So sorry hun I hope you feel better.

I begged them to switch me to IVF but they refused on friday I will hear what they say about my course of treatment. Its pretty painful so I'm now considering if I'm willing to put my body through this again so soon.

Thanks ladies. I wish they would just let me move forward with IVF I'm so frustrated right now. My husband is also going to Germany for 3 months ( he's in the army and I just found this out today) so that adds to my frustrattion.

Thanks ladies. I wish they would just let me move forward with IVF I'm so frustrated right now. My husband is also going to Germany for 3 months ( he's in the army and I just found this out today) so that adds to my frustrattion.

Well maybe if you explained to them about your husband leaving for Germany? Or at least get him to give a sample before he goes? Seems to me like it would be silly to waste your beautiful follicles! Best of luck!

Well maybe if you explained to them about your husband leaving for Germany? Or at least get him to give a sample before he goes? Seems to me like it would be silly to waste your beautiful follicles! Best of luck!

I'll was gonna ring them in the morning and see if that will make a difference on their part. I think its such a shame to waste all these follies as well being I'm in so much pain!!

I'll keep you ladies updated.

Well the first time I used injections I get a cyst :( dang it! But they worked..I got more eggs :( but no bfp :( has anyone else got cysts? Did your just go away¿?

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA but I have been popping in and checking on posts! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies! I wish us all baby dust!!!

AFM I am finally on another medicated cycle! After 3 months off! I went today for my baseline and my RE has started me on 225 of gonal a night. This is the highest does I've started on so I'm hoping that's a good thing! Anyone know is it something they do every time? Do they just keep upping the dose every month?

sugarpi - I have been contending with cysts. I got 2 in my IUI cycle in Dec - Jan! My Jan - Feb cycle, OV was extremely late, (cd20) but my LP stayed the same. Well this cycle, my ov was right on time at cd13, but now my LP seems to be dragging on with all BFN's. I am going to the dr tomorrow to find out if the cysts are still there. I am supposed to start my down regging for IVF once my af comes.....oh and to make it all even better FF took my crosshairs away because never has my LP been this long. I have read that cysts can give you high temps even when you are not pregnant because they expel Progesterone. So now I sit and wait!

Oi! I hate cysts! They like to delay everything! :( I don't temp cuz when I did my temps were all over the place and it stressed me out more.. :( I had a dream where my cyst didn't go away and they said give it another month or two :( and then the night after that I had a dream where I got a bfp and the only way I knew for sure I was preggo was I walked in the sunlight and I glittered like Edward on twilight. :) lol

Wow that is a great dream. Yeah I am totally over my cysts. seriously, I so thought I was pregnant. I tested at 17 dpo and couldn't believe it when I saw the BFN. I will let you know what the Dr says tomorrow.

Thanks...my af actually showed up this morning so instead they scheduled a baseline for me on Monday and down regging to begin then.

:( aw that sucks! It always seems once I get a pregnancy blood test done I start my period later that day or the next morning... :(

yep! So true....so I start my down regging on Monday for my first IVF which I will also be using Gonal for...I am a bit nervous...

I hope IVF worms for you :) its not an option for us :( so hopefully we don't get to that point :(

I do hope you will find a way! Is it not an option because of cost? If so there are many things I looked into that could help if you do have to go that route.

Yeah...we have school loans...mortgage...car loan...credit cards...so we don't need anymore debt. :( we are about to ask for more money on @ur car loan to see if we could get the money to fix our house...needs a new roof and foundation on the one corner needs lifted and patched... :( oi!

I totally understand! We have been saving for this for what seems like a lifetime...all the while kinda hoping that we didn't need to use this money for IVF and we could do other wonderful things with it. But alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->