Gonal Girls

hello everyone. I've been MIA for the last 2-3 months, but I've been checking in to see how everyone is doing.

all the new ladies - welcome!

amber - good to see you are back on the medicated cycle

ali - what are you up to this month? how did your mock cycle/biopsy go?

So, I've taken the last 3 months off and they were sooo nice. No US, no bloods, no early mornings at the clinic. But, we have finally decided to go with IVF, so I'm back now. I'm scared and unsure, but also excited.

Ali - you mentioned a while back a thread for ivf, but I can't find it. Could you let me know what it is? I don't think I can do this without some support from the ladies on here who are going through the same thing :)

:dust: to all

Hey all.. yes IVF costs are astronomical! Only good thing is that it is tax deductible so I got a great refund, and now can get some work done on the house!

Mizuno.. I'm still waiting to do the trial cycle. My last cycle was a total bust so we're waiting for AF to come then we'll start again. AF is due any time now and I'll go in for my baseline ASAP after that.

There are a few ladies that have moved from this tread to the IVF thread, TtcBaby and Turkey too! So you'll fit in nicely!

I'm on my phone so I can't copy the link but it's something like 'Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan, Feb & Mar 2013'. I think we'll probably start a new thread for April/May/Jun in a few weeks but when that happens there will be posts about moving to that one next. So come on and join us! If I'm at the computer later I'll post the link for you.

I think you'll find IVF to be an exciting journey, full of anxiety, anticipation and hopefully a BFP! I have learned more than I ever wanted to know about reproduction, and more about how my body works. It is truly amazing!

there is also an IVF thread for April may and june IVfers....welcome back hun! I start my down regging on Monday when do you begin?

there is also an IVF thread for April may and june IVfers....welcome back hun! I start my down regging on Monday when do you begin?

Great! I'll be heading there soon I think.. Maybe I'll wait until AF actually shows.

Hi, Im on my 6th round, gonal f, prognova and crinone. 5neg. my pgtest is tomorrow and ive had lite pink spotting for 3 days this is uncomin for me as i usually i get a lot of white clumpy crinone by now but yet there is none. ive had very little cramping this is completely new to me as all the rest have been the same, im a little worried has anyone else had this before?

Hi, Im on my 6th round, gonal f, prognova and crinone. 5neg. my pgtest is tomorrow and ive had lite pink spotting for 3 days this is uncomin for me as i usually i get a lot of white clumpy crinone by now but yet there is none. ive had very little cramping this is completely new to me as all the rest have been the same, im a little worried has anyone else had this before?

I used crinone once and hated it, due to the goo.. I did read that light spotting can occur due to the crinone. It could also be implantation bleeding? How many DPO are you? :dust:

I start on the BCP on Tuesday. Ahhhh! so nerve-wracking!
I'll join the april, may and june ivf thread then. See you there!
And hopefully we'll see you there soon Ali!

i was also on crinone once and had to stop due to extreme bloating and spotting pretty much throughout the 2ww (i've never had that before or since, in any natural or medicated cycle). and the goopy stuff that comes out was pretty gross too :) Anyway, sorry I can't help, it could be from crinone or it could be implantation spotting or it could be AF on her way. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, I don't think it's unusual. Good luck tomorrow!!!

I start on the BCP on Tuesday. Ahhhh! so nerve-wracking!
I'll join the april, may and june ivf thread then. See you there!
And hopefully we'll see you there soon Ali!

Yep.. I hope that my FS only wants to do 1 trial cycle, I think he hinted about a second one. I guess they do the trial, get the results of the test and then if the results recommend changing things up, then we do a second trial using their recommendations, test the lining and then on the third month we do the transfer. :wacko: I guess we'll just have to see how this cycle goes. If only :af: would show!!! ARGH.

I have used crinone for 3 medicated cycles and one I was taking it twice a day. It can cause spotting...the most I noticed was that the discharge from it was almost a salmon color...sorry if TMI. I have heard of some women having the crinone get clogged and it doesn't come out. One lady even said she would go up and get it. :shock: I'm not sure what causes that but maybe ask your Dr next time you go in, wouldn't want it up there in the way of anything.

AFM I go in for follie check tomorrow! :wohoo: I'm so excited and nervous! I started this cycle at 225 of gonal and I have responded very well with my other cycles so I'm nervous that I will have too many follies and my cycle will get canceled :nope: I would not handle that well as I have been off meds for 3 months and it was only supposed to be for 1! I also am excited because my FSH level was lower this month...hoping that's a good thing. :shrug: I looked it up and got kind of confused. But I have been taking the cq10 and am hoping that's why my levels came down. They were 9 the first time they were checked then 9 for another cycle and 14 during a cycle. This month on CD3 it was 5! Really hoping that's a good sign! Hoping and praying this is our month!

sorry for a diversion off the gonal-f topic here, but just a question for ttcbaby regarding the april/may/june IVF thread - seeing that the girl who started the thread got pregnant naturally, I doubt she will be on it much and updating everyone's status (I like that about the jan/feb/march thread - it gives me hope and an overview of how everyone's doing). Is there another thread in the works by you girls who are on there?

sorry for a diversion off the gonal-f topic here, but just a question for ttcbaby regarding the april/may/june IVF thread - seeing that the girl who started the thread got pregnant naturally, I doubt she will be on it much and updating everyone's status (I like that about the jan/feb/march thread - it gives me hope and an overview of how everyone's doing). Is there another thread in the works by you girls who are on there?

Well that is bound to happen with those threads you'll see that in 3 months people will float in and out.. I have yet to join the next thread, but will do so after my trial cycle. There are so many on the current thread interested in the results!

Well ladies I have at least 5 follies!! My RE lowered my gonal dose from 250 to 187.5 because my ovaries are doing so well! I go back in on Thursday. Hoping to trigger this weekend while hubby is home so he can do it and I won't have to :happydance: She only measured 5 follies but it looked like there may be more....I'm so nervous about OHSS. I had very intense O pains during my last medicated cycle. Just hoping and praying this is our month!

Well ladies I have at least 5 follies!! My RE lowered my gonal dose from 250 to 187.5 because my ovaries are doing so well! I go back in on Thursday. Hoping to trigger this weekend while hubby is home so he can do it and I won't have to :happydance: She only measured 5 follies but it looked like there may be more....I'm so nervous about OHSS. I had very intense O pains during my last medicated cycle. Just hoping and praying this is our month!

I wouldn't worry too much about OHSS on an IUI cycle, you have to have really high estrogen levels (like 4000+) and 20+ follicles for OHSS, but you could very well feel the ovulation!!! With IVF they go in and retrieve the eggs surgically so there is no ovulation, but with an IUI you certainly do have to ovulate. My ovaries were in a lot of pain during my first medicated cycle, hopefully you don't have too much this time! I really hope that this is your month!!! GL and FX'd!

Hmm mizuno - good point. I know there is a couple other ones....I will see if I can find it!

Amber - great news hun, ali is right you shouldn't have to worry about OHSS in an IUI cycle.

Ali - yes I do hope for your sake that he doesn't want to do another and that this trial cycle will give him all of the information he needs.

hopefully AF will be here in a couple days and we can make sure my cyst is gone and then we can go on to more Gonal F and IUI!! cant wait! im so ready for a baby!

Asking for thoughts and prayers! I will be triggering in the morning and TI on Saturday! I have at least 3 good size follies!! And my estrogen is 1703! That's the highest it's been so far. Really hoping one of them is the right one! So hoping and praying this is our month!!! Wishing us all super sticky baby dust!!

Asking for thoughts and prayers! I will be triggering in the morning and TI on Saturday! I have at least 3 good size follies!! And my estrogen is 1703! That's the highest it's been so far. Really hoping one of them is the right one! So hoping and praying this is our month!!! Wishing us all super sticky baby dust!!

My estrogen got to be that high on one of my IUIs, it is amazing how it just spikes close to trigger time. FX'd :dust: GL I really hope it works this time!!! :happydance: I also hope your ovulation pains aren't too bad. At least it is the weekend so you can relax and put your feet up! Well you should do that anyway!!! Lie in bed with your legs in the air :haha: after your TI.

Good luck Amber! Those are great numbers!

I started on 225iu gonal on Day3 - 5, then went back this morning. I had one follicle at 14.5mm and 2 at 10mm. I'm hoping the other 2 play catch up. My first gonal cycle I had to trigger early because the lead follicle got so big, so I'm hoping that doesn't happen again this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->