Gonal Girls

Hello ladies!

I am back after a few month break. Another IUI cycle with gonal f, but this time i am also taking metformin. Hoping third times a charm :)

Baby dust to all!!

Hello ladies!

I am back after a few month break. Another IUI cycle with gonal f, but this time i am also taking metformin. Hoping third times a charm :)

Baby dust to all!!

Good luck! I think that the addition of metformin is great! Let us know how it goes!

Ok ladies 3DPO and my estrogen is 2000! And progesterone is greater than 60! So hoping that's a good thing. I know I sure felt ovulation! It was very painful but I got through it! Hoping this is our month!

dbluett hope the metformin does the trick!!! FX for you!!

Alicatt how are things with you?

bonnotron any news on the follies?

Ok ladies 3DPO and my estrogen is 2000! And progesterone is greater than 60! So hoping that's a good thing. I know I sure felt ovulation! It was very painful but I got through it! Hoping this is our month!

dbluett hope the metformin does the trick!!! FX for you!!

Alicatt how are things with you?

bonnotron any news on the follies?

Amber.. sounds good! You are on your way, FX'd that this is your month! :dust:

AFM - doing OK, trying to get this trial FET going, I'm supposed to ovulate this weekend I believe, and my lining looks good, but not fantastic. Better than last attempt so that is good. I'll go back on Monday and we'll see where we are at then. Hopefully this will work, and we'll be doing the real FET next cycle! YAY!

Okay here is an update. Went for an ultra sound this morning. I have seven follies. (10.6 mm, 11.7mm, 12mm, 11.8 mm(2), 12.8mm, and 10.6mm). That is the most i have ever had. My concern now is that I maybe overstimulated. What is the most follies anybody has had?

Well ladies I have at least 5 follies!! My RE lowered my gonal dose from 250 to 187.5 because my ovaries are doing so well! I go back in on Thursday. Hoping to trigger this weekend while hubby is home so he can do it and I won't have to :happydance: She only measured 5 follies but it looked like there may be more....I'm so nervous about OHSS. I had very intense O pains during my last medicated cycle. Just hoping and praying this is our month!

Ambernov20,
I just saw your post. I have at least 7 follies, and worried about OHSS. Waiting to see what my estrogen level comes back. How are you doing?

I am doing good. Trying to stay sane during the 2ww! LOL! I had about 5 or 6 follies during my cycle in Nov my estrogen wasn't too bad but I had very strong ovulation but some tylenol and a hot bath helped me through it. Same happened this month my estrogen was around 1700 and I have 3 good size follies that she measured and several smaller ones she didn't and had pretty bad O pains but I was able to make it through. Good luck!!!

Cd1 today.....going to the doctor tomorrow for Cd 2-3 bloodwork and an ultrasound to make sure the cyst is gone....I may not be able to do gonal f this cycle....but who knows :)

It was gone!!! Yayyy!! Blood work was normal too! So I start femera tomorrow and hopefully insurance processes things fast and I can do injections too this cycle!!

Okay, estrogen as of yesterday was 1297. Went in for another ultra sound this morning and I : 18.4, 15.9, 16.4, 18.6,16.7 and (2) 12. They said they would like me to have 3 that are 18. Guess another ultra sound tomorrow. Hoping to be able to trigger tomorrow.

Thanks sugerpi24. This has been the most follicels I have had. Fingers and toes crossed that this is the cycle i get my BFP!!

with as many follicles as you have id say you have a good chance!!! :) im hoping for you!!!

Wow - looks like lots of good responses this month! I ended up with anywhere from 3 - 5 follicles. The woman who did my last ultrasound was somewhat inexperienced, so I don't know. It looked to me like 2 of my lead follicles had ovulated or collapsed by last u/s. Me and DH had BD'd so I'm not worried about it. I'm 4diui today (6dpt) and doing crinone 2x / day. My bbs are killing me. I really want to start testing, but I'm waiting until Thursday since my trigger hangs around for a long time.

Amber how are you doing? When do you test???

Cycle has been canceled. :-( Too many follicles.

It's been a while since I've been on this board as I've moved onto to IVF, but I still lurk (especially now cuz I'm on the 2ww!!). Just wanted to say that your situation sounds a lot like a gal who used to post here named "chiles". If I'm remembering correctly her cycle was cancelled for too many follies and she threw caution to the wind, did the deed and got pregnant with a singleton. If you back up to around page 80 or so I think you might be able to read her story. I apologize in advance if I'm off my rocker...I just thought you could use some good news!!

Cycle has been canceled. :-( Too many follicles.

It's been a while since I've been on this board as I've moved onto to IVF, but I still lurk (especially now cuz I'm on the 2ww!!). Just wanted to say that your situation sounds a lot like a gal who used to post here named "chiles". If I'm remembering correctly her cycle was cancelled for too many follies and she threw caution to the wind, did the deed and got pregnant with a singleton. If you back up to around page 80 or so I think you might be able to read her story. I apologize in advance if I'm off my rocker...I just thought you could use some good news!!

Thanks turkey. I do remember chiles.

Yes I remember her also:) .....would they consider converting to IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->