Gonal Girls

I am so sad :( I went for day 9 ultrasound I already have 3 follicles on the right and two on the left that are growing and one is already 19.5 but my lining is 3.8 , I dont know why, I thought it would only be like this from clomid, I was expecting it to improve before clomid it was fine :( I mean unless they can delay me ovulating to give the lining a bit of time, I have no chance, I could sob, but I dont have the energy to anymore :(

I am so sad :( I went for day 9 ultrasound I already have 3 follicles on the right and two on the left that are growing and one is already 19.5 but my lining is 3.8 , I dont know why, I thought it would only be like this from clomid, I was expecting it to improve before clomid it was fine :( I mean unless they can delay me ovulating to give the lining a bit of time, I have no chance, I could sob, but I dont have the energy to anymore :(

Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear that cupcake. Did your FS give you any suggestions on what they are going to do? Could they turn it into a mini IVF and harvest the eggs? Then put them back at a later time? Or is there a medicine they can give you to get your lining to thicken FAST? :shrug:

I wish I knew but my doctor hasnt called me back yet and its 8 at night!

Well ladies. Hubby and i :sex: beofre the cycle was cancled. So I decided to take a HPT this morning, since we are going away for a week and boy oh boy did I get a suprise.

Went for blood test this morning. Now just waiting for results.

Attachments

• 20130419_094829[1].jpg
    20130419_094829[1].jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
Dblue!!!!! that's so exciting!!! lol what does hubby think?! I hope you get good results from the blood test!

Dblue!!!!! that's so exciting!!! lol what does hubby think?! I hope you get good results from the blood test!

Thanks Sugarpi24. We were both very suprised. We are a little nervous since the cycle was cancled due the number of follicels. I took a HPT at 7:30 this morning and then another on at 10 am and they were both positive.

lol yeah I can understand the nervousness :) I asked DH when we almost had a cancelled cycle if he still wanted to try...and we were going to BD as well anyways. when will you know if its one...two or more?

Congrats Dbluett!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear how many! :haha:

I am waiting to get the BETA test results back. What a way to start our vacation LOL

that would make vacation so much more enjoyable!!! :) let us know your results when you get them

I am waiting to get the BETA test results back. What a way to start our vacation LOL

Congrats dbluett.. I think it is amazing that you got a positive HPT. I'm glad you decided to :sex: Now I guess the next step is to find out how many are in there!!! :thumbup: You might be able to get a little glimpse into that depending on the beta numbers and what DPO you are. If they are on the high end then you might be carrying multiples! :wohoo:

BETA is postitive!! The nurse said my level was 70.2. Still in shock!

BETA is postitive!! The nurse said my level was 70.2. Still in shock!

How many DPO do you think you are?
Here is a site that can show you what you should be on a certain day.
https://boards.babyzone.com/beta-hcg-chart-t3419080.html

Congrats!!! :yipee:

CONGRATS dbluett!!!

I am a bit nervous! I triggered this morning with just about half the HCG as I have quite a few follies. She measured about 6 yesterday with most of them being 18 & 19 and a couple at 15 and 16 but she said I have like 10 follicles. We :sex: tomorrow night and I know what will come after......last two cycles were rather painful. I'll be taking some tylenol before! My estrogen was only 1902 it was 2000 last cycle so I don't think it will be too bad. Hoping this will be our month!! Tie dyed shirts with my boys for hippie day at their school and mine looks like a butterfly in the middle and my oldest said "maybe it's a butterfly to bring a baby to your tummy" I almost cried!! FX!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=601903&stc=1&d=1366433614

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Good luck Amber!!! Hopefully this is your month :thumbup: Sure sounds like you have some great follicles FX'd :dust:

Dbluett - congrats!! :wohoo:

Tie dyed shirts with my boys for hippie day at their school and mine looks like a butterfly in the middle and my oldest said "maybe it's a butterfly to bring a baby to your tummy" I almost cried!! FX!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=601903&stc=1&d=1366433614

So sweet! When we were trying for adoption, my son would always make comments about when we got our baby. It would make me cry almost every time. It's sad that our kids have to be put through the infertility ups and downs right along with us. Hopefully your son is right though! GL!!

so here is an interesting lining story, on Friday my lining was 5, did the iui sunday not knowing what it was, went back monday to see if I ovulated ( which we still dont know cos apparently you cant tell a cyst from a follicle by ultrasound) anyway point is my lining was 8.5 the day after iui, so hopefully hopefully the iui was timed right, I did ovulate, and my lining was good... thats a lot of hopefullies...

I am very confused because I had a scan that showed 3 follicles, then the next day only two, my doctor said its just the scanners error.. then when I went the day after iui there were two there, one huge 28 and one 16, so there is no way of knowing if the 28 was a corpus leutem from one that ovulated, and the 16 was the origional number three follicle that disappeared. I am so fed up with trying to figure these things out myself, and know if my doctor is getting the timing right. Feeling very despondent.

cupcake - you can tell if the follicle has ovulated and become a corpus luteum. A follicle is nice and round and a corpus luteum is "squished". There's also something to do with fluid that I can't be sure of right now... either fluid is in the corpus luteum or in your uterus...??? Sorry, I can't think of what it is right now. But yes, if they know what they're doing, they should be able to tell if you ovulated. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->