Gonal Girls

amber - I hope your cycle work this time! with multiple follicles, you have a a good chance!

kristin - my first IUI I was on 25 U GF. I did get 1 follicle out of it (my doc is very conservative and didn't want me to have more than 2 follies, so wouldn't increase my dose, but you doc still might)

So, I had my ER today. I was so paranoid that I ovulated that I asked them to check as soon as I got there. Luckily, I did not ovulate, but they really wanted to get moving right away (maybe they thought I would O soon?). Long story short, the retrieval hurt like a motherf#^er. I dont know if they didn't give me enough drugs or if I'm a wimp, but I was nearly crying by the end of it. The good thing was that it only lasted like 5 min and as soon as she stopped poking around my ovaries, the pain was gone. I ended up with 10 eggs :happydance:, which I think is great, since at my last US they told me I had max 9 and I worried how many of them would be empty. Now, of course, I have to worry about how many survive and fertilise (we are doing 7 with ICSI and 3 with just IVF). But at least I know I can grow follicles! Yay! Feeling cautiously optimistic at this point, which is very rare for me!

Lots of love and luck at all!:hug:

Mizuno.. were you not sedated? I had full sedation for my ER. I hope you are feeling better now! Let us know how your eggs are looking! FX'd that you get a great report!

Well I'm done with gonal girls...we did our second IUI this cycle and it didn't work...and I'm tired of paying 160-200 dollars for the injections and traveling so much for u/s so...I'm just sticking with femera for awhile :( good luck to all you other ladies!

Hi ladies,
I had my 2nd beta today. My level was 230. The nurse said it was slightly lower then where they wanted to see it at this time. They wanted to see it at 280.
Go back on Monday for another one.

Dbluett - try not to worry, that's still a good number, and it's still going up. It doesn't always double exactly. This is a great website I used when obsessing over my hcg numbers. Check it out - hopefully you'll feel better about things. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

:hugs:

Dbluett - try not to worry, that's still a good number, and it's still going up. It doesn't always double exactly. This is a great website I used when obsessing over my hcg numbers. Check it out - hopefully you'll feel better about things. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

:hugs:

Thanks Cridge.

Hello ladies,

I'm a newbie & just want to say hi!!

I would love to join this group. I am TTC #2 with PCOS for nearly 1yr now! I am currently on my first cycle of Gonal F after two cycles of failed clomid (one no BFN & one cancelled cycle due to too may follies). My fingers & toes are crossed for this cycle!

I hope i can get to know you ladies. GL to all of you & lots of baby dust :) :)

Hi ladies,
HCG level dropped. :-( Dr wants to repeat the bloodwork on friday to see if its still dropping.

Awww dbluett sending thoughts and prayers that things are ok!! :hugs:

Welcome HG711 :hi:

Had my blood draw today just checking e2 and progesterone beta isn't til Friday but this one does give me some insight on what is to come. [-o<

Hello ladies,

I'm a newbie & just want to say hi!!

I would love to join this group. I am TTC #2 with PCOS for nearly 1yr now! I am currently on my first cycle of Gonal F after two cycles of failed clomid (one no BFN & one cancelled cycle due to too may follies). My fingers & toes are crossed for this cycle!

I hope i can get to know you ladies. GL to all of you & lots of baby dust :) :)

:hi:
Welcome! Wish you the best of luck!

:babydust:

thanks everybody. It wasn't the news I wanted to hear. We will wait to see what happens and try again!

Well I'm not too hopeful....Progesterone is 9.71 and Estrogen is 132.8 :(

Well started on PIO shots last night. The shot itself wasn't too bad (I iced the location first lol) but I am feeling a bit sore every now and then. Hoping this is the boost we need for our BFP!!

Feeling very down, had hot flushes for 3 nights - what is that about? Now currently 8 dpo, cant test because I took the trigger shot so gotta wait til at least 12 dpo, we did BD the day after the iui just to be safe, even though I was in a lot of pain, feeling very despondent about iui in general.. the timing part is so stressful and at least in ivf u dont have that

starting Femera tonight and possibly doing the Gonal this cycle...found out we can do a mail in rebate for the money we spent on the injections saving us $110!!! which is awesome! I really hope it works! figured Gonal and the ovidrel might give us more follicles and give us more of a chance on catching one on our own!....doctors office is going to call me later to verify everything. Oh and U/s showed NO cysts! which I was quite surprised!

Hi. I am new to this site, but am on my 3rd cycle of gonal f/ovidrel. We have been trying to conceive #2 for 2 1/2 years. We have a daughter that just turned 4 (conceived naturally). I had a miscarriage a little over a year ago that baby was conceived with Femara/IUI.

Here is what happened this cycle. I went in last Saturday CD9 for an ultrasound and had a 13, 10 & 15 follicle on right ovary and a 14 1/2 and 9 on the left ovary. This was exciting because in the past my left ovary has always been the one to produce more and the larger follicles. I was excited the right was doiing so well this time since I haven't been able to get pregnant when it was the left. The doctor thought I would either trigger Monday or Tuesday at this point. He told us to BD on Sunday night.

I went in for my third ultrasound on Monday CD 11 and there was a 14 on my right and 11 and none on the left. The doctor said he thought I had already ovulated. He saw fluid behind my uterus (which I think is a sign of ovulation). He instructed me to still take the ovidrel shot that day and BD that night and Tuesday night.

I usually ask a ton of questions, but honestly was so surprised/shocked I didn't ask many this time.

I wouldn't be so concerned if we had BD Friday or Saturday, but Sunday seems late. We didn't start earlier because we were trying to be energized during the "peak" time.

Anyone have experience with this? I am stressing out.

Thanks for reading.

Cruz2002 why are you not doing iui with the gonal ?

Cupcake - We were planning to do IUI, but I ovulated on my own before trigger. On Saturday the doc predicted we'd do IUI today or tomorrow, but when I went for my ultrasound on Monday. It appeared I ovulated between Saturday at noon (my last ultrasound) and Monday morning (9am).
I just can't believe I ovulated early on my own. He told me to still take the ovidrel because of the progestrone in it? Then continue to BD on Monday and Tuesday which really doesn't make a lot of sense to me..... We followed this advise. This will be a very hard 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->