Gonal Girls

And my results are in my Beta 475, and p4 16.7 repeat beta thursday and my 1st u/s is next weds to see how many is in here.

@ cridge I def will post a pic sson

@curliegirl, my iui was cancelled because I could not afford to convert to IVF, and refused to go through with the follicle reduction.

@norah omg, I cant wait to find out either!!!! I am sooo anxious. Hopefully no more than 2!!!

475??!!!! How many (approximate, cause I know you don't know for sure) dpo are you? Unless you're further along than I thought, that is a high number!!! At least twins!! :winkwink: Was your doc worried at all about the p4 result? It seems a little low - not low enough to be worried at this point, but I'm just wondering what the doc thought.

The nurse actually called and left the voicemail, I said the same thing I was thinking about the p4 level. Idk how many dpo I am, but if I was to go by my period I would be 5 weeks and like 3 days. Hope to find out soon! they said as long as its above 15, but I would rather be on progesterone just to be safe. I am going to ask them at my next beta.

Here is my pic ladies. test 1 and 2 were taken the evening of 5/14 and test 3 was this morning with fmu.

Attachments

• chilesbfp.jpg
    chilesbfp.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 18
Beautiful pink lines Chiles - and great progression!!! I'm so happy for you! Any idea when your u/s will be so we can find out how many little babies are coming your way?! :)

woke to the sounds of my hubby fending off the "do you want children" question. a start to the morning I could have done without.

some people are so insensitive, going on about age. ugggh as if that didn't already worry me :( :( :(

I hope you ladies have a better start to the day x

@ yoni :hugs: I think you will be just fine regardless of your age!!! Don't let that ruin your day. When will you be starting your gonal f?!

@cridge, my u/s is next week 5/23! I am super nervous until then. I feel so lost. I am ready to find out how far along I am. and also how many babies are cooking in here. I hope to have a happy and healthy 9 months! Stick baby/babies stick!

thanks chiles, i feel much better now. i have been asked myself today also though!!

exciting about your scan, beats follicle scans anyday!

I've had my IUI, just waiting 2ww now!

x

@yoni - I HATE that question... :S So insensitive!

@ Chiles - so exciting! Can't wait to hear the details next week :) As for my question - you were on gonal f, right? Not ovulating naturally? (I don't know if you do, I don't) I guess I just want hope that it was indeed the gonal f that did the trick.

So the ovitrelle is back after 3 consecutive fading line days today there was a strongly positive. Now this is the exact reason women should not use Internet cheapies, they really are useless sometimes.

I'm having no symptoms anymore and I was a bit naughty this morning and recorded my basal body temperature, its the lowest it's ever been at 36.10! Not a good sign but as I said yesterday, at least we know the gonal f has worked to produce follies.

@yoni - I HATE that question... :S So insensitive!

@ Chiles - so exciting! Can't wait to hear the details next week :) As for my question - you were on gonal f, right? Not ovulating naturally? (I don't know if you do, I don't) I guess I just want hope that it was indeed the gonal f that did the trick.

Yes I was on gonal f. I had too many follies so they cancelled my iui, and told me to abstain because I may ovulate on my own (which never ever happen before) But this time I did!. I never get af, or ovulated on my own before. So this is all new to me. Hope that helps!

Wait... Norah.... You had tested out the trigger and now have a strong positive?! I agree that i/c are rubbish, but it shouldn't be negative for a few days just to come back as a strong positive!! Go get another (decent) test girl!!

Chiles, I am putting my money on twins, any other takers? Let's take bets :D

yoni - are you a POAS-holic as well and going to a IC HPT just to see if the ovitrelle worked and is coming out in your urine? i am!! Did one this morning and the second line is becoming very faint indeed!!!!! I didn't realise it clears this early...argh!!! Check out my symptoms in my blog, not that I feel very much different...I need to take a Chiles approach ;)

Nope I've given up the sticks since my cbfm months, and my friend has my HPT's. Ive driven myself mad with them before!

What's the deal with the POAS and ovitrelle, how does that work?

I ovulate every month , had folicle scans and IUI so I am just trying to hope for the best now. I am going to stay away from everything till I'm at least 5 days late. Last month on a natural cycle I was 5 days late, so I want to wait that long at least. What do you think you will do?

X

I am reporting back ladies....I just got a :bfp: a few minutes ago and still in complete shock....I am going to go to my RE office in the morning and hopefully see if this is real...

I was going to start my birth control pills today and i tooked a pregnancy test and walah....at the moment I was least expecting. I felt some cramps for several days like af was on the way, but she never showed. I am totally shocked.

OMG huge congrats Chiles!!! So awesome!!! I didn't have the nerve to BD when my cycle was cancelled for too many follies. Can't wait to hear what your second beta comes out as.

Norah, are you sure it's the ovidrel? I didn't think it could come back stronger.

Sorry your day didn't start well Yoni. DH tends to be a downer when I talk anything baby related. He doesn't want to jinx anything but mostly I think he doesn't want me to get my hopes up.

AFM, AF showed two days early for me. First time she's been early in literally 10 years. So I will start bcp in 3 days and then we're only a month away from starting Gonal F again for IVF. I'm so impatient, I want to start NOW! LOL

Cridge, I am not too bothered by the internet cheapies as this was purely for fun to watch the ovitrelle trigger fade out of my system and hopefully a :bfp: fade in :D I wish I could POAS FRER every day but unfortunately not that rich.

Chiles - how much gonal F did you take in the end? and what were your e2 levels?

T-day (test day) is 25th/26th of May as I took the ovitrelle last Friday and my doc has told me to test 2 weeks after this.

I didn't think it could come back stronger either and I will post pictures tomorrow and show you ladies the change, unfortunately the first 3 day sticks are with OH otherwise I would have done all in one go. Its quite interesting watching it....

I am so trying not to symptom spot but its so hard...just trying to think positive and if it doesn't happen this time, it will happen one day and there are a few ladies on here that proves that especially Cridge and Chiles, the original gonal girls.

yoni - just click below and it will take you to my blog, its a bit of lengthy read but I try to summarise in here most times...my blog is really me pouring my heart to anyone who will read it.

Hey ladies just got my 2nd beta back and my hcg level is 1204!!!! U/s next weds to see how many is in the oven.

Holy cow Chiles - If I had to bet on it, I would definitely bet on multiples!!! I can't wait until next Wednesday!!!

I am thinking multiples too... I can't wait either!

WOW Chiles that is amazing!!!!!! OK i am switching my bets to triplets :) We are all rooting for you and I too, can't wait for Wednesday.

I took a photo of my I/C but the line is too faint to come up in the photo, did a FRER when I got home today from work and definite negative on there so any sign next week will be a good sign, fingers crossed :) I don't feel very pregnant so onwards and upwards. My doc refuses to give me a prescription for the next cycle until AF shows up and it takes 24 hours to get it from a pharmacy here....grrrr....AF is due next week Friday if things don't pan out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->