Gonal Girls

:(

Norah, I hope the wait goes quickly for you. waiting is so frustrating, for so many reasons ttc.

xxxx being positive is the best way to be. you WILL be a mummy soon

I thought I would update you all with whats going on, basically this horrible period is staying as a brown bleed, very scanty and only when I am wiping. It feels like there is things wanting to come out but can't. It is everytime I wipe, yes I have done a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative but I spoke to my doctor (NHS) this morning and he was saying that there may be a small chance (not that I am keeping my hopes up) that this could just be implantation bleed or the follicles dying. He said that I had 4 good sized follicles and there may be a chance that 1 may have implanted...he said as long as it says brown and not turn to pink then we are in with a chance....i am pretty certain by the weekend this will all be heavy flow.

He wants to do a ultrasound scan after the bleeding has stopped so that he can have a look at my endometrial lining and see what the heck is going on....so lets keep our fingers and toes crossed

Naz
xxxx

PS Chiles 24 hours to go until we all find out :D

FX for you norah. Hope all goes well...be sure to keep us updated. xoxoxo

AFM tomorrow is the big day for us!!!!! My hubby is taking off work for the u/s appointment and then we are going to lunch afterwards. So I will be sure to update you all as soon as we get in the car. I am nervous and excited. Its seem so surreal. I am living a dream.

Norah - FX'd!!! If it is implantation, usually you don't get a + for at least 2 days after.

Chiles - SOOO excited to find out how many little bubs you've got growing in there!!

Norah and Chiles - FX for both of you!

I started a cycle of gonal F today - I'm on 50iu for 6 days and then I go back Monday. I respond quickly to higher doses, so we have to be very careful... But often there's no response with lower doses. It's like playing chicken with my ovaries!

Yey Norah that does sound positive.

Looking forward to tomorrows news chiles. Sounds like a heavenly day planned
:) xxxxx

Goodluck curlie on this cycle. @ Cridge me too!!! I am going to have a sleepless night!

Sorry to barge in ladies, not a GONAL GIRL but I wanted to mark this thread for updates:)

NORAH, I really hope its IB and you get a bfp in a couple of days!

CHILES, what time is your appt.? I want to make sure I check in asap. I'm guessing you have twins or maybe triplets!

CRIDGE, hi there and happy 15 weeks!

@Norahbattie - maybe just maybe. Stay positive, it may help you! I am sending you positive vibes xx

@cridge - can't wait to find out!

I am at 4 dpo - its going to be a looooong 2 ww. Still on the progesterone which is sending me loopy with sore boobs!

My appt is 11 am EST Charrise28

Happy 15 weeks Cridge!!!!

I want to add a ticker so bad but I am going to wait until tomorrow. According to my cycle I would be 6 weeks and 4 days but Im not sure if that is correct. So I will be sure to add one tomorrow.

:dust: to all the ladies in tww, and starting a new cycle!!!

AF started today, but I called the surgery and they want me to hold off starting the gonal f till we know what the unexplained bleed is.

I have cramp and it's red not brown, I'll keep you updated but I think im out x x :(

Only one sac ladies!!! No twins. I am 5 weeks and 5 days!!!

Yay Chiles!!! I can't believe there's only 1!! Are you so happy or just a little sad? Did you see the yolk sac but no hb? I was told hb starts at 5w6d, but I think it really just depends. When do you go back for another scan?

Congrats!!! :dance:

Cridge I was a little disappointed. But now I am just hoping for a healthy sticky baby. My RE and nurse was shocked it was only one. I have another scan next week at 6 weeks and 5 days and he said I should be able to see the heartbeat. It was a little sac with a white yolk in the middle. When I searched online my u/s looked similar so I am not to worried as of now.

Thanls everyone!!!

Congrats! I am amazed that there's only 1 but hoping you have a happy, healthy, sticky baby!

Yep -that's exactly what you should have seen! :thumbup: And you should definitely be able to see a hb next week. I'm so, so happy for you!! I think everyone is shocked that there's only 1!! S/he's a strong little buggar! :dance:

I thought I would update you all with whats going on, basically this horrible period is staying as a brown bleed, very scanty and only when I am wiping. It feels like there is things wanting to come out but can't. It is everytime I wipe, yes I have done a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative but I spoke to my doctor (NHS) this morning and he was saying that there may be a small chance (not that I am keeping my hopes up) that this could just be implantation bleed or the follicles dying. He said that I had 4 good sized follicles and there may be a chance that 1 may have implanted...he said as long as it says brown and not turn to pink then we are in with a chance....i am pretty certain by the weekend this will all be heavy flow.

He wants to do a ultrasound scan after the bleeding has stopped so that he can have a look at my endometrial lining and see what the heck is going on....so lets keep our fingers and toes crossed

Naz
xxxx

PS Chiles 24 hours to go until we all find out :D

any change norah? I don't really know how I feel. they said the same to me they want me to see how this bleed goes over the next few days then maybe have my hormone levels tested. no gonal f this cycle. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->