Gonal Girls

wow chiles thats fantastic!! My bets are triplets too!!! Did your FS indicate what they think?

x

@nosaint
My dh is the same he doesn't want me to get my hopes up so dashes my excitement. Guess they are just trying to look after us, he has to pick up the pieces of a blubbering wife!

My last period was 5 days late, that was seriously upsetting. I had got to the planning how to tell people in my head. I tried to reel it in but ou can't help but get excited

Silly thing to hold on to but a lady read my palm once and told me I would never have children, I was upset at the time. But now after a year and a half it really rings in my ears. She grabbed my hand, id never voluntarily have my palm read, i knew id drive myself mad with what was said.

@chiles triplets for sure x

Triplets!!! Omg!!!! I have not even considered that! My RE is hardly around me, I consider my nurse my RE lol, and she is excited to see too. No one has said nothing much but babies. My U/S tech said she is excited as well, lol. Can't wait! But yet so nervous!

Wednesday will fly by!!!! Arr im so.chuffed for u!!!

sorry for gatecashing ladies i shall introduce myself!!

25 oh is 24.....been ttc 18months one. oh has low SA inc quality an quantity an i have a low ovarian reserve...had hsg last month which came back fine an started gonal f shots last week.

had 8 of 75ml n last one of 125ml with 2 small follies an 1 large. triggered Wednesday so iui this morning!!! going to spend my tww planning my wedding as my oh proposed last week :) yay!!!

xx

Welcome aimze! Keep us posted on your tww! I am starting another round of gonal-f on Tuesday and the wait is killing me... Hopefully this will be my month!

Chiles - my bet is triplets too :)

Hi ladies

I've very sore boobs which is not unusual for me a week before AF. But I had my trigger shot on Monday. Did anyone else get sore boobs from gonal f, or can I toy with the idea of being excited?

Xx

I've just read a really helpful article on what you can do to help a successful IUI. I won't be drinking anymore of the pineapple from concentrate!
https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=16321.0

yoni, what trigger did you use? - I got incredibly sore boobies after my trigger shot, I normally sleep on my front and it was so unbearable I had to sleep on my side, I just couldn't get comfy at all. Since the trigger I have on and off twinges in my boobies and quite sore nipples. Now I don't want to symptom spot but it is so hard to not when things happen such as today had what started off as a brown discharge when I wiped and now has turned to a very light pink and almost stopped, fingers crossed this is IB and not :witch: come to visit early. I am 8 dpo and OH and I :sex: like crazy last weekend :lol:

How is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies just dropping in...3 more days til my u/s . I took a test today for the heck of it and it was very dark, way darker than the previous ones, and it eased my mind. The line now is just as dark as the control line. Yay!!!! I hope everyone is doing great in their cycle and wishing you all the best!!!

Hi Norah Battie & Yoni,

I just had the trigger shot on Fri and yes Boobs are really sore.

DPO 1 for me now. I really hope it is 3rd time lucky on follistim! Feeling more positive this cycle.
I will be continuing with progesterone support too...

Where is everyone else at?

My trigger shot was ovitrelle, boobs still sore now 7dpo I spent a week using he bus as I didn't want to strain myself on my moped. Today I used it and my nephews were really rambunctious I dont know what's happening but it feels like sharp pains almost like wind in the wrong place. Don't know what to think really

Norah that does sound really good, I've never had the pink. Fx'd x

Welcome aimze! Keep us posted on your tww! I am starting another round of gonal-f on Tuesday and the wait is killing me... Hopefully this will be my month!

Oh Curlie, I'm dying from waiting too!!! I don't start till June 7th and it feels like time is going sooooo slow

hi ladies!

can i join the sore boobie group lol!!! 2dpiui with trigger on wednesday! mine r killin me!

x

Of course aimze, the more the merrier, welcome to the gonal girls group btw.

I am such a POAS-acholic and have been testing with FRER for the last 3 days and there was a very very very faint positive yesterday, presume this is the ovitrelle still in the system, absolutely nothing today....still getting brown discharge...i really hope that this isn't AF...wish me luck ladies

so sory to hear your period came norah :-( its so unfair isnt it!

x

Oh Norah that's such horrid news, I hate this time difference, wish I could have been someone for you to talk to. Xxx hugs

It's very early isn't it, didn't you have your trigger on the 13th?

I also have AF sensations but absolutely no idea when I should expect it. I'm going to try and research it now

hi ladies!

can i join the sore boobie group lol!!! 2dpiui with trigger on wednesday! mine r killin me!

x

Mine are hurting less now, so a complete reverse of normal. Not sure if thats good or bad really! Definitely the trigger, we're you on the ovidrel too?

X

Thank you ladies, I did indeed take the ovitrelle on the 12th so presumably ovulated on the 13th, so ridiculously early. I spoke to my doctor and he said it was due to the fact that I bled the day I took the ovitrelle and had some pink tinges (I presumed it was ovulation spotting) and that's why it didn't work this cycle. Since I have AF the bugger has come so early I am out for gonal F this cycle as he doesn't want me to insult my ovaries too much with gonal F, so I am out until end of June now.
I will keep popping in to say hello, I am especially curious to see how many babies Chiles has on board, I can't wait to see more bfps from you ladies out there
good luck all
lots of hugs
Naz
xxx

Norah - I don't want to get your hopes up, but I have a friend on here that started bleeding at 8dpo (she said it was heavy with lots of cramps), but it got a bit lighter 9dpo so she randomly took a test and it was +. She had to go on progesterone immediately, but she's now 34 weeks pregnant!

Mines just getting heavier Cridge, did a FRER this morning and was negative. Oh well. It will happen to me one day it's about being positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->