Gonal Girls

Mizuno- glad your iui went well :) gl with your tww :dust:

Alicatt- the :witch: is taking her sweet damn time :grr: hate being bored I need injections,scans, symptom spotting etc :haha:

Mizuno- glad your iui went well :) gl with your tww :dust:

Alicatt- the :witch: is taking her sweet damn time :grr: hate being bored I need injections,scans, symptom spotting etc :haha:

I know how you feel, sitting here in the 2WW, and I feel like I'm just WAITING, and not DOING anything. I wish things would hurry up! Only 6dpo so I have a lot of time before I can test. UGH

The tww is worse tho as you constant wonder though don't you :hugs: do you have beta's or do you test?

The tww is worse tho as you constant wonder though don't you :hugs: do you have beta's or do you test?

I do not have an official BETA scheduled as I was doing my gonal F in Canada, but am now back in FL. So I think if I'm late I'll have to call my OBGYN or maybe my GP to get a BETA done. It is still a ways off, I figure I'll test on my own with HPTs until I'm 12 DPO, and then decide whether I should go in and do the BETA.

I woke up with cramps, and a temp dip this morning, and now I'm feeling really nauseous. Plus my boobs hurt a little last night and even more this morning. So much so that when I rolled over on them I was like OUCH!

Alicatt- kind of like here, I get a beta if I get a positive test...
Nice symptoms :) and hopefully the dip is implantation :) I have my fx'd for you :)

Hi ladies!

I have been away for a while... Weddings all across the country and such - it was great but tiring! And now I'm back at work and seriously overwhlemed... Don't even know where to start! I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm trying to get caught up with where everyone is at in their cycles!

Hi ladies!

I have been away for a while... Weddings all across the country and such - it was great but tiring! And now I'm back at work and seriously overwhlemed... Don't even know where to start! I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm trying to get caught up with where everyone is at in their cycles!

Welcome back Curlie! I hope you had some fun while you were away!

I'm 7-8DPO and feeling like this month took. I don't know for sure, but I certainly feel different this month. Its like a 6th sense, I just know, is that possible? The boobs are a dead give-away, they are way more sore then they normally are during the 2WW. Plus the nausea, and fatigue, I slept 10 hours last night, and could have slept more. I tested yesterday and today, and the trigger is definitely out of my system, so now if I see a line I know it is for real. Only a few more days until I will know for sure. WOW! Course I guess it could all be in my head, :wacko: can we say I'm going a little crazy right now? :haha:

Hello Everyone!

CurlieGirl: Welcome back!!

Alicatt: I am right with u

Today I am 10-11dpo and I have an appointment on Friday to test. My boobs are heavy, sore and are huge...man they hurt so bad. I am really trying to hold out and not test but my patience is wearing thin.
I 'm thinking about testing tomorrow morning.
What do you ladies think? any suggestions???

Hello Everyone!

CurlieGirl: Welcome back!!

Alicatt: I am right with u

Today I am 10-11dpo and I have an appointment on Friday to test. My boobs are heavy, sore and are huge...man they hurt so bad. I am really trying to hold out and not test but my patience is wearing thin.
I 'm thinking about testing tomorrow morning.
What do you ladies think? any suggestions???

OHH.. I'm surprised you have held out as long as you have! I would totally be testing.. LOL! I am testing every morning, bad Ali.. :haha: I'm still seeing negatives, but I'm only 7dpo and it is far too early to see a positive. I was mostly testing now to make sure the trigger was gone. I'll probably wait a few days and try again on 10-11DPO. Or maybe not, depends if I can be good and be patient!

Alicatt - I went to RiteAid this morning but convinced myself not to buy it. I don't think I can wait any longer so I will be stopping by the pharmacy to purchase one tonight and will be POAS in the morning.

only symptom i really had was 2dp5dt i suddenly felt like someone had given me sleeping pills. just sudden extremem exhaustion and fuzzy headed. i was hopeful but decided it also might have been related to switching from pio to crinone. literally ONLY symptom

Alicatt - I went to RiteAid this morning but convinced myself not to buy it. I don't think I can wait any longer so I will be stopping by the pharmacy to purchase one tonight and will be POAS in the morning.

Good idea! I've heard really good things about FRERs (First Response Early Result) tests. Or any of the more sensitive ones listed in this list: https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

I hope that helps!

Ali

drsquid - thank you for your suggestion to go to Target.. Got the FRER for $8.99

So, I couldn't wait any longer and tested this morning. Today I am 11-12dpo and here is my test!

What do you think ladies???
I am thinking a BFP but don't want to get too excited until the doctor confirms on Friday but inside I can't help but to :happydance:

Attachments

• FRER2.jpg
    FRER2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
drsquid - thank you for your suggestion to go to Target.. Got the FRER for $8.99

So, I couldn't wait any longer and tested this morning. Today I am 11-12dpo and here is my test!

I am thinking a BFP but don't want to get too excited until the doctor confirms on Friday but inside I can't help but to :happydance:

YEP! That would be a :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :loopy: :headspin:

Curlygurlie- :hi: hope your okay :)

Congrats jellz thats def a :bfp: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

:wohoo: Thank you ladies! I still don't believe it :happydance:
I can't wait for Friday to get confirmation!!!

Alicatt you are only a few days behind, FX for you!!

:wohoo: Thank you ladies! I still don't believe it :happydance:
I can't wait for Friday to get confirmation!!!

Alicatt you are only a few days behind, FX for you!!

I might have a :bfp: myself. It is still super faint (8-9DPO), but here it is, the top one is last night, and the bottom one is this morning:

Attachments

• photo_a.jpg
    photo_a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe