Gonal Girls

Alicatt - I see it!!!!

Its too soon to say for sure, but there is definitely something there. I hope it gets darker!!!

So happy about your BFP!!! Do you go and get a BETA now?

Jellz & Alicatt - total BFP's!!! Congrats ladies!!! Seeing your bfp's takes me back to seeing mine and it gives me chills! I'm so happy for you both!!

Congrats looks like they are in order for you too Alicatt :happydance: congrats!

I hope you both have a h&h 9months :) :wohoo:

You ladies are all still giving me hope :)

WOW LADIES!!!! Congrats Jellz and allicat!!! Beautiful, Beautiful lines :)

I'm still in shock, I think it is a little early for me to be celebrating though, I'm only 8-9DPO! I need to wait for a few more days to make sure it gets darker, but yes, I am cautiously optimistic!

Jellz I am definitely sure yours is!

Looks like in addition to hurricane supplies I will need to get some FRER's myself! LOL! Silly Isaac is on his way towards FL, and it looks like the weekend and early next week will be kind of crappy here.

Hey Ladies,
I have a quick question...so I just went to the bathroom and noticed a little blood on my underwear but when I wipe nothing. Is this normal? should I be concerned? Should I call my doctor??
I am so confused and afraid

Congrats Jellz!!!! That's a really clear positive!

And cautious congrats Alli! Give it a couple of days and test again.

Oooh, I can't wait to test now!!! but I'm only 6 DPO (and 6 DP HCG) so I still have a bit longer to wait. But your BFPs give me hope!!!

Hey Ladies,
I have a quick question...so I just went to the bathroom and noticed a little blood on my underwear but when I wipe nothing. Is this normal? should I be concerned? Should I call my doctor??
I am so confused and afraid

Jellz, what DPO are you? I can't remember what you said.
A little blood is normal I believe, as long as it doesn't get to heavy.
Don't forget that the little egg is burrowing into your uterine wall.
30% or maybe more get implantation bleeding and a little spotting for a few days. Sounds like it is time for you to go in and have a BETA, and discuss your concerns with your DR! I do think that so far your spotting sounds normal. Course how would I know?? I've never been pregnant :haha: seriously though, that is what I have read on countless forums! GL, and FX'd!

Thanks Ali for responding....I as so afraid, did I do something wrong? My head is going in a million different directions. I am 11-12dpo

I just spoke to my RN and she said that it is normal. She told me to stop going to the bathroom a million times. (LOL she knows me so well) She said that it is a "good" sign and to take it easy. Just as long as it doesn't turn into a full flow.
I go in on Friday to the office so they can run the test, until then FX

Hi Girls! Congratulations for the BFP results! I am so very happy for you both! Did anyone get pregnant on their first gonal round? I have done three clomid iui cycles and nothing. I just had a consult with RE and he suggests ivf, however, my insurance is limited and I am doing this on my own so money is an issue. I want to try one more time with full injectables and I am curious to know if anyone was lucky first time around or was there another recipe that did the trick. Thank you so much for your advice. Your words and openess on this site keep me going everyday.

Thanks Ali for responding....I as so afraid, did I do something wrong? My head is going in a million different directions. I am 11-12dpo

I just spoke to my RN and she said that it is normal. She told me to stop going to the bathroom a million times. (LOL she knows me so well) She said that it is a "good" sign and to take it easy. Just as long as it doesn't turn into a full flow.
I go in on Friday to the office so they can run the test, until then FX

WHEW! So glad the RN was able to calm your fears. I'm sure I would have been freaking out too, but I thought I had heard that it was perfectly normal. YAY! So hopefully you can relax, :haha: ya right! I know I am still a shocked myself!

Hi ladies!

I have been away for a while... Weddings all across the country and such - it was great but tiring! And now I'm back at work and seriously overwhlemed... Don't even know where to start! I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm trying to get caught up with where everyone is at in their cycles!

Welcome back Curlie! I hope you had some fun while you were away!

I'm 7-8DPO and feeling like this month took. I don't know for sure, but I certainly feel different this month. Its like a 6th sense, I just know, is that possible? The boobs are a dead give-away, they are way more sore then they normally are during the 2WW. Plus the nausea, and fatigue, I slept 10 hours last night, and could have slept more. I tested yesterday and today, and the trigger is definitely out of my system, so now if I see a line I know it is for real. Only a few more days until I will know for sure. WOW! Course I guess it could all be in my head, :wacko: can we say I'm going a little crazy right now? :haha:

I was SO tired the first few weeks... Like drsquid said - it's like I took tons of sleeping pills every day! Good luck!!

Jellz and Alicatt: AMAZING! You're in my thoughts - I hope those lines get darker and darker! FX for you both!! Yay gonal girls! :)

@Jellz-I believe its normal as long as its not a full flow...Sticky sticky vibes!!!!!!

@christine-Cridge got pregnant her first gonal cycle. I got pregnant on my first FULL gonal cycle not planned though....even though my cycle was cancelled we had sex a day or so before it was cancelled and it happened anyways. GoodLuck

Christine - like Chiles mentioned, I got pregnant on my first round of gonal f... twice! My 10 year old is a gonal-f baby and I'm currently pregnant with a gonal-f baby. I did nothing other than gonal-f both times....not even trigger shot. I know it's just what my body needed to get me to ovulate a nice healthy follie! GL!

yay for the bfps =)

welcome back curlie

afm--- yikes i thought you were supposed to feel better not worse. slept nearly all day. headache etc. just SUCKS.

Congrats Jellz & Alicatt!!!! That's some pretty exciting stuff!
Good Luck Mizuno!!
Hope all you mamas-to-be are feeling great!!!
Dr. Squid...sorry you're feeling crappy. Hang in there!!

How are you pregnant ladies feeling today??? Bet you are still overwhelmed :)

Turkey- how are you doing?

How are you pregnant ladies feeling today??? Bet you are still overwhelmed :)

Turkey- how are you doing?

I think perhaps I spoke too soon about my :bfp: it disappeared this morning. So maybe it was still my trigger, it was only 8DPO yesterday? I don't know what to think. I'll test again in the morning (like every morning) until I get my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->