Gonal Girls

Aaaaahhhhh no! Hopefully you see a nice line soon hunni :hugs:

I think perhaps I spoke too soon about my :bfp: it disappeared this morning. So maybe it was still my trigger, it was only 8DPO yesterday? I don't know what to think. I'll test again in the morning (like every morning) until I get my period.

ali- it's still early and it still may have been a true positive - perhaps this morning you were better hydrated?
fingers crossed for you!!!!

My fingers are crossed for you Allicat...

I don't remember or not...but did you test out the trigger?

My fingers are crossed for you Allicat...

I don't remember or not...but did you test out the trigger?

I thought I did!

It was gone on 7DPO, back on 8DPO and gone again on 9DPO.

So now I wait to see if I don't have better luck in the coming days.

My elusive :bfp:

Hello GG’s!

Just wanted to give you ladies a quick update - So I have been spotting for the past 29 hours but according to my RN it is normal, she said it could last up to 48 hours.:wacko:
I took another test this morning and the line is darker :happydance:
I go to the doctors tomorrow and can’t wait for the official results so we can share the news with our immediate family.

I just want to say thank you to everyone for the congrats, you ladies have truly been a support system :friends:

Christene1213 – This is my first cycle of Gonal and it looks like it worked for me
Alicatt – I still have you in my thoughts FX love

XoXo
:dust:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 8
Lovely progress congrats :wohoo: can't wait for your beta :happydance:

Congrats Jellz! I hope the spotting stops soon! Is it getting heavier or still just a tiny bit? Your progression is great though!

Alicatt - :hug: I hope it was a true positive and that you were just more hydrated 9dpo. Especially that early, if the hcg is diluted it could make a big difference. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hello Loves!!

Cridge - It's a little bit, but it's there. They say that it is normal and only worry if it's red and becomes a flow

So here is my Update...I can officially say that I am pregnant!!!
Just received the call my Beta is 74. I go in on Sunday for blood work again

I am so excited but still in shock!!!

Alicatt - you are in my thoughts! I have been in that situation before, as I'm sure many in this group have as well. If this round doesn't work, there is next time! I got pregnant on my second round of gonal f. The first was a bust, but it was just chance.

Jellz - so happy for you! I can't remember - did you trigger, do an IUI etc - what worked for you?

Thank you all for the congratulations!

Curliegirlie:
Here was my cycle... Since I don't get a period they started me on with 75 units of Gonal F that was considered Day 1 (7/31/12) for me. I went in for monitoring on Day 3 and Day 6. On day 7 they increased my dose to 150 Day 8 they noticed that my E2 dropped but they kept me on 150 on Day 9 They gave me Menopur 75 units and dropped my Gonal to 37.5 units on Day 10 I took the trigger Ovidrel on Day 12 (8/11/12) we did one IUI and were told to BD the same night.
This was my first cycle of Gonal. We tried in 2010 and I had 3 failed cycles of clomid.
I am truly a Gonal Girl

XOXO

Hey Ladies :hi:

I'm now 10DPO, and its still negative. I am still hopeful that this is my month. Seeing that faint positive on 8DPO was crazy. Simply too early. I still have faith! My chart looks good, my symptoms feel good. I just need patience!

:hug:

Jellz.. YIPPEE! So very happy for you, can't wait to see pics of the little bean. WOHOO!

I just got my BFN after my first round of Gonal F, orgalutran and ovidrel with IUI. AF started today so I will be starting my second round of Gonal F etc. probably on monday. I did 2 cycles of 50mg clomid and 5 cycles of 100 mg of clomid. Despite always ovulating, all cycles were a BFN.

This will be our last cycle before moving on to IVF....

I just got my BFN after my first round of Gonal F, orgalutran and ovidrel with IUI. AF started today so I will be starting my second round of Gonal F etc. probably on monday. I did 2 cycles of 50mg clomid and 5 cycles of 100 mg of clomid. Despite always ovulating, all cycles were a BFN.

This will be our last cycle before moving on to IVF....

So sorry to hear about your failed attempts, I'm on my 3rd cycle this month and am waiting for the final decision. Will I get a :bfp: or a :bfn:? I'm at 10DPO, so I should know soon!

As for your thin lining. I took baby aspirin this month and my lining was really nice and thick, it was also a triple lining which is what you want to see. I simply took it until I ovulated, but I think you could probably take it until you get a :bfp: It is supposed to improve blood circulation which helps make your lining thicker. Good luck this month!

Hi everyone, please please can I crash into your thread. Im in a bit of a pickle. I am an oldie & have low ovarian reserve & very low AMH/high FSH. We have just come thru our first failed IVF/ICSI cycle. I was on 300iu Gonal f a day. Anyway have 600iu Gonal F left over. I read somewhere that for poor responders an alternative to a high dose of Gonal F is to try a low dose & go for trying to get a good quality follicle. So Im thinking I'll use that 600iu this cycle, and am thinking 100iu CD3, 100iu CD4, then 80iu CD5-CD9.
What do you ladies think? I do not think OHSS likely as 300iu daily only produced 2 follies.
I would take at the same time each eve, except for the first two, there would be 30-36hrs between these as I am away at a family gathering.

My other question is whether you all think that the side you inject into affects that side more than the other. I know my consultant saw some anthracal follicles on my left ovary when he went in for EC, so do I inject mainly on the left to boost those or does it not make a difference? (I got nothing on my right ovary during my ivf cycle).

Sorry for dropping in like this but Im really like to hear from all you Gonal F experts!!!

Good luck to you all. I'm going to be catching up reading thru this thread :hugs:

:dust:

X

@threebirds are you doing another ivf cycle? I'm kinda lost...:flower: anywho welcome aboard!

Maybe I read it wrong but if you are thinking about taking the leftover gonal with out being under the care of the doctor I would not chance it. Especially with low ovarian reserve. All those questions should be answered by a physician on what dose to take and what day. Not trying to seem rude, but you def need to be monitored taking any injectables every 2-3 days. Every cycle is different with injectables so you never know. If you ask your doctor about trying an gonal f cycle then I am sure they can clear you on what days, and check on growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->