Gonal Girls

CD11 this cycle seems to be going so slow yet kind of fast at the same time lol!!

I know what you mean :) u just want your follicles ready so you can get in your tww and then u want the tww to hurry to get to your test day :)

Yay Scerena!!! :dance: So happy af decided to finally make her appearance! I hope this cycle is the one for you!!

Hi Asherah :hi:. Typically the trigger should be out of your system 12 days after, but everyone metabolizes differently. Just fyi - I got a strong positive on FRER around 12 dpo, but didn't get a line on internet cheapies for a long time later. I can't remember the exact dpo days at this point, but if you want to scroll through my ltttc journal, I have pics of my tests somewhere in there. The i/c were rubbish compared to FRERs! Good luck!

Scerena, thanks- I was in a bit of a funk yesterday but feeling better today. I hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow!

Asherah, I havent been able to do the trigger yet but please let me know what you find out. GL!

Cridge- thanks hun I hope so too fx'd :) hope you and your ninjas are doing good???

Kmae- thank you, I will update you on how it goes, glad your feeling better :)

Ashereh - sounds like you are following my method of testing until you go blind staring at the sticks :) The trigger typically is gone by day 11. The only way to know is to see if the line is getting lighter or darker. Sadly I had a month where I did not test my trigger out (which means taking a HPT everyday after trigger until it disappears) and I got a positive test on day 11, which ended up just being the trigger. Kind of sucks. From now on I'm just testing everyday until it goes negative.

AFM - I had my baseline b/w and ultrasound today. I'm starting at 150iu. I'm glad they are being aggressive, as I didn't have much response to the clomid. I'll go back in Saturday to see how things are progressing. I had 5 follicles on the right at my u/s this morning, so I'm guessing that I probably won't have an outrageous amount of follicles this cycle, even with stims.

Has anyone end up with more follicles then what they started with at the baseline u/s?

- Bonnie

Wow Bonnie 5 Follicles at your baseline u/s is great! I had around 12 on each side at my baseline u/s and ended up with around 7-10 on each side with the stims.

Had my scan and I started round two today :happydance:

My injection stung like a b*tch!!! After 8 weeks off my body must of readjusted to not being prodded!

Bonnie- I have loads and loads of follicles they rarely even count them as I have pcos so I wouldn't know sorry :shrug: BUT you can have loads and only one mature or a lot can mature its just chance really :) gl, what cd are you on???

Kmae- how are you doing hun?

Scerena, Yippy! It must feel so great to be starting another medicated cycle! When will they be doing your first follicle check? AFM, I'm just counting down the days until my next cycle starts. I am taking my 6th Provera pill tonight- 4 more to go! Hopefully, AF will show up a couple days after. I am also "trying" not to get my hopes up if they cancel my next cycle due to cysts- but if they do I'll probably cry on the spot! I hate this helpless feeling...hopefully, I don't have too much longer to wait!

Getting nervous about my appointment tomorrow. Hoping and praying my follies did what they are supposed to do. As nervous as I am about that trigger shot I really want to be able to do it soon!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I just hope and pray our first time is the one!!

Scerena Do you use an ice pack before your injection? The nurse that showed me how to do them gave me some pointers and with using the ice pack a few minutes before injection I barely feel a thing.

Kmae I will have my fx'd so tightly for you on you cd3 scan :hugs: so hoping you have no cysts :hugs:

Chiles thank him feels sooooo good to be back in the game :happydance: hope you're well???

Amber I use to use ice last cycle and I stopped using it and they didn't hurt, I think where I had a couple of months my body was shocked I was sticking a needle in, of they continue to sting I will be gettin the ice out again!
Fx'd you can do the trigger and be on your way to a :bfp:

ambernov20 Good luck! I did my second round of injections this month! Got another week to wait for the results *fingers crossed*

I did not use any ice. I simply pinched a flat of fat on my stomach and my DH stuck the needle in and I let go of the flat and he counted to 5 and pulled the needle out!
It may sound crazy but after that first one its like it don't matter. lol. It didn't hurt me and I am the biggest baby when it comes to needles!

Good luck everyone~

Ahhhhhh!!! Triggering tomorrow!!! :dance: I have 5 follies 16, 13, 19, 15, & 16! :yipee:

Thanks TNK FX for you!!! :hugs:

Hey everyone!

Amber - excellent I hope the trigger wasn't too painful for you. I think the needle is scarier than the injections themselves. Yes they hurt, but it isn't too horrible right? Can't wait to hear about the next steps of your cycle.

So sorry I have been in hiding the past few days. This week has been a little stressful for me and I literally had so little time to do anything fun like post here :growlmad:

I had the ER earlier today (well I guess technically yesterday now). It went off without a hitch, although I did wake up in the middle of the procedure. Guess the anesthesiologist wasn't paying attention. I just remember waking up and saying ouch that hurts, and the Dr yelling at me to stop talking! Then I was back asleep. :dohh: When I woke up the Dr told me that they had harvested 15 mature eggs, I didn't hear about how many immature ones they found. I guess it didn't occur to me to ask. Still 15 is a pretty good number, YAY! Now to wait to hear how many fertilize. I will know that later today. Did I tell you that they will be doing ICSI? It is the procedure where they inject 1 sperm into the egg, to help force it along. Then the plan is to do the embryo transfer on Monday.

:hug: everyone! I'll write more tomorrow.. need to try to get some sleep here! Silly pain from the egg retrieval keeps waking me up (it is now 2:30am).

OUCH Ok is it normal for the trigger to be sore after? The shot itself wasn't all that bad but seems a tad tender now. But yay we did it!! :happydance: Hubby is trained to do IV's and things since he's military but he looked a bit squeamish after he shot me up lol! I asked what was wrong and he said "I really didn't care jabbing a needle in someone I didn't know. It's different when you know the person" LOL! So here's hoping this is our cycle so he won't have to do that again. :haha:

And YAY Alicatt Hoping and praying you get good numbers!!!! We'll be in out 2WW together!! :dust:

Alicatt, crazy that you woke up in the middle of the procedure- I bet you freaked your doctor out! Wow, 15- what a great number. :thumbup: How many embryos will you have them transfer in? It"s all so exciting. I hope you can get some rest soon.:sleep:

Amber, whoop whoop! 5 follicles- thats great! Are you getting an IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->