Gonal Girls

Good luck llampie!!! Fingers crossed for you! I just started my 2ww and will be starting the progesterone suppositories for the first time tomorrow. I didn't know they could hold off your period. Anything else I should know about them?

Hello everyone!

My head is spinning with all the new info! I hate that I've been away so much. So busy!

Amber - good luck with the 2WW!! I used the progesterone suppositories. Wear a panty liner!! There will be discharge and it's messy. Don't worry about how much is leaking out, they take that into account. Also, when it leaks out, it feels like you're getting your period, so don't freak out.

Scerena - good luck on the new cycle! Great to have you back in the game!

Alicatt - I was semi-awake during my retrieval - they didn't put me under all teh way. According to my OH I kept saying nonsense and asking how many eggs were retrieved. 7 fertilized is amazing by the way! I only had one little one that fertilized! How many will they transfer?

Llampie - I hope you get your results (hopefully positive) soon!

Llampie - good luck! I can't believe they make you wait overnight.

alicatt - When is your transfer?

AFM - My first cycle on gonal hasn't been great. I had a mature follicle at my first check-up, after only 3 nights on it. I ended up stimming for another 2 nights, and it measured 26mm Monday morning. They had me trigger last night and go in for IUI tomorrow, which will be CD10. My estrogen was over 800 yesterday. Overall, the injections are way better than clomid as far as side effects go. I guess anything can happen. It just seems so early.

AFM - My first cycle on gonal hasn't been great. I had a mature follicle at my first check-up, after only 3 nights on it. I ended up stimming for another 2 nights, and it measured 26mm Monday morning. They had me trigger last night and go in for IUI tomorrow, which will be CD10. My estrogen was over 800 yesterday. Overall, the injections are way better than clomid as far as side effects go. I guess anything can happen. It just seems so early.

Even though it was early it seems liked everything else measured good. I got my fingers and toes crossed tightly for you!

Llampie, I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow. Sucks you have to wait though-Good luck!

So the FS called me this morning and I was in a panic. Thought that they were going to give me bad news. Turns out that 5 of me 7 embryos were still looking good and she wanted to know how many we were implanting vs freezing! So it sounds like I'll have 2-3 to freeze! YAY!
My transfer is tomorrow morning at 9:30. I get to see pictures of the blastocysts tomorrow morning!

So the FS called me this morning and I was in a panic. Thought that they were going to give me bad news. Turns out that 5 of me 7 embryos were still looking good and she wanted to know how many we were implanting vs freezing! So it sounds like I'll have 2-3 to freeze! YAY!
My transfer is tomorrow morning at 9:30. I get to see pictures of the blastocysts tomorrow morning!

OMG! How exciting!!! Let us know how it goes!:happydance:

Best of luck alicatt!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!! Wishing you super sticky baby dust!!!!

Good luck Alicatt :hugs:

Bonnie even though it's early that is a nice size follicle gl :dust:

Amber yay for the tww I hope it doesn't drag for you :hugs:

Curliegirlie thanks :) its good to be back :) hope you an baby are both doing good? Are you going to find out what sex your baby is???

Afm cd9 today and have a cd10 scan tomorrow so I will update you all on how it goes :)

Ok so I am testing out my HCG and already the test line is so faint I almost don't see it. I thought it was supposed to stay in your system longer than that? I just did the trigger this last Saturday morning. I have no idea the dose I just know I mixed 1cc of fluid with the powder.

Alicatt- that's amazing!!! Good luck!!!!

Scerena - we want to keep the sex a surprise! Every time I go for an appointment, the doctor is surprised at my baby's activity level. I think I am too stressed... I will be moving to a new city, so there's all the regular moving stress, plus finding a new job, a new doctor, etc. Good luck tomorrow!

Ok so I am testing out my HCG and already the test line is so faint I almost don't see it. I thought it was supposed to stay in your system longer than that? I just did the trigger this last Saturday morning. I have no idea the dose I just know I mixed 1cc of fluid with the powder.

Amber - I think the dose is standard - 10,000 IU. It is a bit early to not see the line after ~5 days (mine was visible up to 11 DPO), but everybody processes it differently, so I guess your body just cleared it out quickly.

Ali - how did the transfer go? how are you doing?

amber - it might be that you're really hydrated too. This early, I would wait until you've seen a couple/few days of blank white bfn before thinking any line is more than just the trigger... but my fingers are crossed that your beautiful line will return soon!!! GL!

Curliegirlie you're amazing having the patience but what a lovely surprise to look forward to by not knowing the sex :)
I hope the stress all calms down for you hun do you can relax soon :hugs:

Amber I agree with what Cridge said :)

mizuno how are you???

Alicatt hope all went well today???

I have a scan in the morning I will update when back from the hospital I hope my follies are growing!!!

curlie- i dindt wanna know but... baby b disagreed with me and made sure i knew. i wonder if it is the poking around or the us that gets them going ,.when i start looking they are always mellow then they start squirming, makes me wonder when i prod my bump at night whether they start wiggling. last night the left side felt soft and the right felt hard maknig me wonder if i was pushing on a bugger

Well I have labs tomorrow so I guess I may find out something then. I thought it was early but wasn't sure. I can already feel that my boobs aren't as sore either. After my mc's my levels always dropped fast so I didn't know if it was possible that it did just leave my body that fast.

I had my scan this morning-
2* 9mm*
1* 11mm
Both on the right ovary and *loads of other smaller ones like normal (pcos)

5.8 lining
I have to carry on injecting for a week with the same dose, they don't want to upp the dose as they only want one follicle not all 3 to grow again (which happened when they upped my dose last time) so we shall see, things are on track...

Thanks Scerena! Hopefully things will progress well with you this cycle! :)

Drsquid - that's amazing! I'm not sure if I've felt anything yet. I've had random mild pains/uncomfortable feelings in my stomach, but I mostly attribute them to round ligament pain and gas... haha So you will find out the sex of your little ones?

curlie- i dont feel them either. and... i didnt wanna but i did cause once i knew b... i wanted to know a

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->