Gonal Girls

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on here all week, so it's good to catch up.

Alicatt: Great to hear about those blasts!
Good luck testing this week to you and Mizuno!! Sending lots of babydust your way.

Kmae - I would say that AF just didn't show up yet. From what I understand, there is no correlation between lining thickness and flow.

AFM - I'm in the 2ww. I'm currently 4dpo and 6 dptrigger. I'm testing my trigger out, and will just keep taking tests up to 14dpo. I'm still getting positive HPTs, but it's getting fainter. Love those wondfos...

Mizuno - did you test your trigger out since you'll be testing 10dpo? I did get a positive that late one time from my trigger. I assumed it would be gone by then and was pretty disappointed that it wasn't the real thing.

Hi Ladies! I haven't been on here all week, so it's good to catch up.

Alicatt: Great to hear about those blasts!
Good luck testing this week to you and Mizuno!! Sending lots of babydust your way.

Kmae - I would say that AF just didn't show up yet. From what I understand, there is no correlation between lining thickness and flow.

AFM - I'm in the 2ww. I'm currently 4dpo and 6 dptrigger. I'm testing my trigger out, and will just keep taking tests up to 14dpo. I'm still getting positive HPTs, but it's getting fainter. Love those wondfos...

Mizuno - did you test your trigger out since you'll be testing 10dpo? I did get a positive that late one time from my trigger. I assumed it would be gone by then and was pretty disappointed that it wasn't the real thing.

Good luck to you too! I'm feeling really good today I hope that means that it worked! I'm still only 9dpo, so it's early to test but the trigger is definitely gone. I'm 11dptrigger. Only a few more days until I know for sure.

:dust: to you, mizuno, and everyone else!

no trigger this time - I ovulated right through orgalutran. With a trigger a few months back I got a faint line on 11 DPO, so I would have definitely waited longer if I had triggerred.

I feel like this week will never be over. I go in tomorrow for estrogen and progesterone levels and Friday is the big day for my hcg test!! Hoping and praying one of my 5 potentials is the one and is super sticky!! Started crinone on Wed and that has been interesting lol!

I feel like this week will never be over. I go in tomorrow for estrogen and progesterone levels and Friday is the big day for my hcg test!! Hoping and praying one of my 5 potentials is the one and is super sticky!! Started crinone on Wed and that has been interesting lol!

good luck tomorrow!

Friday should be really exciting - you, Ali and me - all testing! fingers crossed and lots of :dust: to all of us!!!!

Bonnotron, I think you were right- AF arrived today.

Good luck to all of you testing on Friday, I expect to see loads of BFPs!

AFM, I had my baseline ultrasound today and they ound a giant cyst from this past cancelled cycle:cry:. So I have to sit out another month. :grr:I can try on my own but often I don't ovulate on my own so we'll see.

:hugs: So sorry Kmae!! Hope next cycle is better!!!!!

And yes Friday should be an exciting day!! Can't wait to hear everyone's news!!! Fingers crossed!! :dust:

kmae- im sorry that sucks .i had to skip a cycle cause of a cyst.. that is why i said screw it and went to ivf (instead of trying one more iui).. where in nor cal are you btw? i live in oakland

EEWW.. I did the crinone thing too when I did an IUI. That stuff is just icky. It isn't too bad putting it in, it is getting it out that is not so pretty!

Can't wait to hear about your and mizuno's tests on Friday, mine isn't until Monday, but I think my FS is crazy and we should be testing on Friday. I know I'll be testing way before Monday (10/1).

kmae- im sorry that sucks .i had to skip a cycle cause of a cyst.. that is why i said screw it and went to ivf (instead of trying one more iui).. where in nor cal are you btw? i live in oakland

Yay, it's super disappointing... I'm just not ready to front the cost of IVF yet- I think I'll give injectables two more tries before moving on. Thats cool your from nor cal too! I live in Sacramento.

alicatt Yea the coming out bit isn't very fun at all. But Hoping it will be worth it in the end!!

I try not to symptom spot especially since all the different meds side effects are similar to pregnancy symptoms but I think I felt implantation today (fingers crossed!!!) I am usually very in tune with my body and feel my ovulation and have felt what I thought was implantation before so hoping that's what I felt!!

alicatt Yea the coming out bit isn't very fun at all. But Hoping it will be worth it in the end!!

I try not to symptom spot especially since all the different meds side effects are similar to pregnancy symptoms but I think I felt implantation today (fingers crossed!!!) I am usually very in tune with my body and feel my ovulation and have felt what I thought was implantation before so hoping that's what I felt!!

ugh, I hated crinone! I had to switch to endometrin after a few days. it just didn't seem right to have all that stuff stuck in there. It was still coming out almost 2 weeks after I stopped taking it.

Anyway, when you say you felt implantation, what symptoms did you have. Day 6 and 7 DPO I had a bit of cramping, kind of like period cramps, but I think that's too early for implantation and too early for period. Plus, there was no spotting. Other than that, this 2ww has been very strange - I have absolutely no symptoms of anything. Normally by 9DPO I'm feeling this rumbling in the abdomen, like something is happening in there. This time absolutely nothing. It makes it easy not to symptom spot :)

I used Endometrin... it was kind of gross, but with a liner, not too bad! I never tried Crionine. How is it different?

Hello Ladies!! I am back. Have dr appt tomorrow for cycle day 3 bloodwork and u/s. Hopefully will get the thumbs up to start the next cycle of gonal.

Hope everybody is well!!!

I'm 99% sure I implanted 6dpo. I didn't think it then, but looking back on it, that's the best day it could have happened.... so it's definitely not too early! GL girls!

I used Endometrin... it was kind of gross, but with a liner, not too bad! I never tried Crionine. How is it different?

crinone is a non-water soluble paste/gel that coats the inside of your lady bits and releases progesterone. That's why you only use it once day - which I thought sounded wonderful. Some people really like it, judging by their forum posts.

But - it doesn't really come out until a lot builds up and then it comes out in a blob (sorry TMI), not like endometrin, but more dry and feels like plastic (because it's not water soluble). I had to clean it our of there every couple of days in the shower because it just didn't seem right that all this gunk should be in there. Then I was worried about getting a yeast infection from messing with it too much. Also, I can't imagine BDing with that stuff up there. I personally prefer endometrin, even though it's 3xday.

mizuno it's kind of hard to explain but I'll try. It's not really like a cramp but more of like a pinch in one spot. Like something small burrowing. I felt it a few times yesterday and did have a few tiny spots of red when I wiped but I was also wondering if that might not be from the crinone? But here's to hoping!!

dbluett Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks cridge!

curliegirlie I'm not sure the difference I've only been on the crinone so far.

LOL mizuno love the "lady bits" I'll have to use that some time! And yea we haven't BDed since I started it cause I was wondering how that would go....ewwww. Not really nice to think about. But if it's going to help then so be it!

mizuno it's kind of hard to explain but I'll try. It's not really like a cramp but more of like a pinch in one spot. Like something small burrowing. I felt it a few times yesterday and did have a few tiny spots of red when I wiped but I was also wondering if that might not be from the crinone? But here's to hoping!!

that sounds like what I think implantation would feel like! I don't think it would be due to crinone - I mean, it doesn't get into your uterus, so I don't see how it could be causing any issues. oooh, I hope it was implantation! fingers crossed for you!

i thought it felt like a wad of tp when i pulled it all out.

hrm. while i dont deny people are in tune with their bodies, this is a microscopic process and there arent nerve endings in the endometrium so itd be unlikely. given that you cant even feel the babies moving around until they are a decent size...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->