Gonal Girls

Ok so anybody know about estrogen and progesterone levels? My estrogen today was 784 pg/ml and my progesterone was >42.10 ng/ml. I have no idea what that means. Did trigger shot on Saturday and absolute negative hpt today.

amber - I don't know about estrogen after ovulation, but I assume yours is fine. Your progesterone is good! It won't indicate pregnancy either way, but it looks like you ovulated just fine!

DrSquid - are you saying you found out the sexes (is that how you say that??)? What are you having?!

yeah i found out. a is a girl and b is a boy. im excited to get one of each but... im bummed cause i really didnt wanna knwo and somehow thought id manage to not find out despite scanning myself at least once a week. it is funny, after b apparently decided he'd make sure i find out, he has since then kept his legs shut.

I remember you saying you didn't want to find out, but I would have been the same way... there are some things you just can't miss when you're looking at ultrasounds! :haha: Congrats on getting one of each! How fun!!

Ok the nurse just called to tell me my results and said that the estrogen they like to see over 100 and the progesterone above 10. And I went ahead and asked her about testing out the trigger and said it is fine that I am already getting negatives.

So my test results came back yesterday as a BFN :( Now I am just waiting for my period to start. We are moving on to IVF after this cycle. I have to wait until October for the info night at the clinic where the IVF will be done and then go from there. Looks like my next cycle will be unmedicated and then the following one will be the start of IVF. I just pray that the first round of IVF works or xmas this year will be really really hard.

So my test results came back yesterday as a BFN :( Now I am just waiting for my period to start. We are moving on to IVF after this cycle. I have to wait until October for the info night at the clinic where the IVF will be done and then go from there. Looks like my next cycle will be unmedicated and then the following one will be the start of IVF. I just pray that the first round of IVF works or xmas this year will be really really hard.

So sorry sweetie!!! Great big hugs to you!!! Fingers crossed your first round works out. :hugs:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been MIA, I took the bed rest to heart and laid off the computer, and mostly just relaxed in bed. I read and slept and watched a little TV. I'm pretty butt sprung now and looking forward to getting back to my normal routine. Although i'm not supposed to lift anything heavier than 10 lbs.

So as you know I had the transfer yesterday and we transferred 2 very excellent quality blastocysts (5 day transfer) and the FS said that the transfer went smoothly. So now we wait, and wait and wait. UGH. Unfortunately the other 3 that were in the running did not make it to freeze. One almost did, but they just weren't sufficient to freeze. So we implanted what we had, and we now just have to hope and pray that they stick!

llampie so sorry about your :bfn: and best of luck on your IVF cycle. Let me know if you have any questions, it is definitely a lot more intensive than IUI.

drsquid wow, a boy and a girl! I understand not wanting to know what you were having, but well, sometimes the boy just isn't as modest as he should be, and its hard NOT to see it. Especially when you are a DR! I must say though that having one of each is my dream. So happy for you!

Amber sounds like your cycle is progressing well, your progesterone level definitely means you ovulated, now you just have to wait for another few days/week to see if it took! I'm in the same boat, I bet we'll find out whether we are pregnant or not, around the same time!

Curliegirlie thanks for thinking of me!! :flower: I hope you are feeling well!

:dust: to all!

alicatt I go in for my HCG test next Friday. When do you go in? I swear I think this week is going to be the slowest week ever!!!

alicatt I go in for my HCG test next Friday. When do you go in? I swear I think this week is going to be the slowest week ever!!!

I hear you! Mine is on 10/1 so just after you! I'm already going crazy :wacko: how are we going to make it another week? AHHHHHH. At least we can go crazy together :haha:

llampie - so sorry for your BFN. Good luck with the IVF!

ali - good hear all went well. fingers crossed for you!

Drsquid - congrats on having one of each. i would love it if this month both of my follies got fertilised and I had a boy and a girl. To get it over with at once, you know? :)

Amber - good luck! I'm also in my 2WW, but this month I am feeling surprisingly relaxed. I even spent the whole weekend visiting friends with babies (ugh). It's not like I'm feeling positive or negative, I'm just not worrying about it this month. It may be because I've been on thyroid medicine for a couple of months and I think it's really doing something - I'm normally a basket case and easily stressed about anything, and in the last few weeks I have been relaxed even under stress from work. Anyway, keep us posted. I'll be testing on Tuesday (d10) and then again on Friday (d13).

Llampie, so sorry for your zbFN- they are so crushing:hugs: but starting IVF is very exciting, the success rates are excellent!

Amber, hang tight during your tww and stay busy to try to speed up the time. I've got my fingers crossed!

Ali, Two embed huh?- that's great! I hope 10/1 is here before you know it. I just can't wait to find out your results!

DrSquid, having a boy and girl twins would be my dream as well. I actually have a twin brother so I know how it is growing up- it was always wonderful to always have someone there my age. Whenever we would start a new school (we moved a lot), we would made a pact to meet somewhere until both of us made friends- so that way we wouldn't be alone.

AFM, I need some advise feedback from my ladies here- I took my last progesterone pill on Monday (4days ago) and yesterday afternoon I checked my cm and it was tainted pink- so I thought AF was knocking at my door. But, this morning, I still only have tainted pink cm. I know when you barely bleed after taking progesterone it is because you have not much lining to shed- but, during my cd11 U/S the doc told me my lining looked great so I don't know what is going on. :shrug:What are your thought?

Alicatt and amber- gl in your tww :hugs:

Llampie sorry about your bfn :hugs: :hugs:

mizuno how's things going?

kmae I wish I could help but I really don't have a clue :dohh: sorry :hugs:

kmae - last month it took 5 days after i stopped progesterone for my af to start. so, it might still get heavier, give it a couple of days. and if it doesn't start - TEST!!!

scerena - things are going well. just waiting to test. not even symptom spotting - I'm on progesterone and estrogen, so any symptoms i might have will be due to one of those.

How long until you test??? I have my fx'd for you :)

kmae - last month it took 5 days after i stopped progesterone for my af to start. so, it might still get heavier, give it a couple of days. and if it doesn't start - TEST!!!

scerena - things are going well. just waiting to test. not even symptom spotting - I'm on progesterone and estrogen, so any symptoms i might have will be due to one of those.

Thanks! I have a baseline ultrasound on Sunday so hopefully it will turn into a full flow by then! I know I'm not pg since I didn't ovulate this past cycle, my temp went up due to the Provera...

How long until you test??? I have my fx'd for you :)

i'll test on tuesday and then again on friday.
keep sending :dust: my way. definitely need it...

I was going to test those days too! How many DPO will you be on those days?

10 and 13 DPO - I know, 10 is a bit early, but WTH, I have a lot of pg tests :)

I'll be 11 and 14DPO (well DP ER) which is basically the same I think. That is how FF treats the egg retrieval day. I bought 7 tests, so I can probably test more, but I know there isn't much point in testing before 10-11 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->