Gonal Girls

so I tested this morning and sure enough, no line. But of course, I couldn't leave it, so about 20 min later I looked again and there was a faint line. I thought it was grey, DH thought it was pink. I took pics and left it near the sink and I just went back and looked at it and the line is now gone. So evap line I guess :( This is a cruel trick PT manufacturers play on us.
Oh well, I'll test again on Friday... It's only 10 DPO today.

Can't wait to hear how ali and amber did!!!! fingers crossed for you ladies!!!!!

so I tested this morning and sure enough, no line. But of course, I couldn't leave it, so about 20 min later I looked again and there was a faint line. I thought it was grey, DH thought it was pink. I took pics and left it near the sink and I just went back and looked at it and the line is now gone. So evap line I guess :( This is a cruel trick PT manufacturers play on us.
Oh well, I'll test again on Friday... It's only 10 DPO today.

Can't wait to hear how ali and amber did!!!! fingers crossed for you ladies!!!!!

I got a :bfn: this morning too. :cry: I'm at 11 DPO (well 6dp5dt which means 6 days past my 5 day transfer, but if you add them together you get 11 DPO). I was reading posts by other women that have done IVF and they were negative at this stage, and didn't get a positive until 8-9dp5dt. So I guess I just need to keep the faith! So do you!! :hug:

Sorry for the :bfn: ladies I hope in a few days they turn into :bfp: everything crossed for you all :)

I couldn't resist and tested today too... :bfn: but I'm only 8DPO so still early but at least I know that the trigger is for sure out of my system so if I do by chance get a :bfp: on an hpt on Friday I don't have to wonder. Blood work on Friday and my lab is usually fairly speedy so I should know by Friday afternoon. Fingers crossed for all!!!!

So sorry to hear about the BFNs girls.... :(

Alicatt - I was way to scared to test on my own before the scheduled test at my clinic at the end of the 2ww. Maybe you tested too soon? It's possible! Sometimes you really can't tell until about 14 days.

So sorry to hear about the BFNs girls.... :(

Alicatt - I was way to scared to test on my own before the scheduled test at my clinic at the end of the 2ww. Maybe you tested too soon? It's possible! Sometimes you really can't tell until about 14 days.

I know, I was just hopeful. You read about all these women that had a :bfp: at 9-10 DPO and then you don't get one, its a little disheartening, you know? My Dr gave me a 50/50 chance, which is way higher than the normal IUI chance, so hopefully this IVF worked! I figure that I should know by Friday, but will stay hopeful until Monday's BETA. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

amber is your bloodwork your beta?? Good luck testing hopefully you see a line reappear :)

alicatt good luck with your beta Monday :dust:

curliegurlie how's pregnancy treating you? I hope you and baby are both doing good?

Crossing my fingers that all you BFN turn into BFP's!!!

My beta on the morning of 9dpo was 3!! I don't think a hpt would have picked that up... but I did get a very, very light bfp that afternoon. I believe I implanted 6dpo. So to have a blood result of 3, 3 days after implantation.... you still have lots of time to get that bfp!!! GL!

mine was super crazy faint at 6dp5dt and that was with twins. dont count yourself out yet

Good luck everyone! LOTS OF BABYDUST TO YOU!

My trigger is still present, but almost gone. Can't wait to start my 'real' testing!

Gl ladies :dust:

Amber- I hope Friday hurries up for you :hugs:

Got my scan tomorrow so hoping I can trigger my :holly: are becoming sore and veiny like they do when o is approaching so fx'd the scan says I'm ready to o :)

Thanks hun :)

Are you going to test or wait until your beta now?

I tested again this morning another :bfn: I couldn't help it and I have 2 more tests so I'll test again tomorrow and Friday morning lol! I'm kind of addicted!

I tested again this morning another :bfn: I couldn't help it and I have 2 more tests so I'll test again tomorrow and Friday morning lol! I'm kind of addicted!

I think I might have gotten a faint positive this morning. It was so faint that I'm just not sure. I ended up going out and getting more tests this morning so I could test through the weekend until my BETA on Monday. WOW, I can't believe I have to wait until Monday! I'm going insane!!

Amber, how do you feel? Do you feel any symptoms?

Alicat, I really hope that line gets darker over the next couple of days. Please post a pic!

Here is a picture..

As I said it was super faint.. maybe I'm just kidding myself?

Attachments

• photo (15).jpg
    photo (15).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly