Gonal Girls

Amber: glad to hear you've got some follies growing!!! Good luck! FX!!

I'm sooo not handling the 2ww very well lol. I worked an extra hour at work tonight just so I wouldn't have to come home and obsess. Turns out that I just obsess at my desk if I don't come home. I took another hpt today, I'm convincednim doing it now on the pretense of testing out the HCG. I'm pretty sure I'm just neurotic. I have neer willed time to fly by SO MUCH before. I started progesterone tonight. I'm still on dexamethasone and baby aspirin. I did get some yarn, for the baby I feel I'll NEVER have, so I'll go work on a blanket I guess.
I wish I knew how to be optimistic.

Hey ladies I'm new to this thread. I'm on CD 2 and was meant to start Gonal today but my nurse called this afternoon and said my hormones were too high and to come back next week!!! Eeek but after a few public holidays so ill be on CD 10 before my next blood and and hopefully start Injections!. ;( is this normal do you think or should I push and get an earlier appointment?

kmae :hi: I triggered yesterday morning and we do TI (timed intercourse) I only do 75iu of Menopur, the hight doses gave me too many follicles and some ladies this doe is too low- hopefully it will be the right dose for you- good luck :hugs: will they scan you a lot to make sure you don't get too many follicles???

lauren the tww I always hard :hugs: what dpo are you???

moochacha :hi: welcome :) I've always started cd3/4 so not sure about that late :shrug: maybe try push for an earlier scan?

Thanks scerena, I'm going to call my nurse and see if I can get another blood test to check if my hormone levels have dropped. It's my first cycle of doing injectables and it already feel like a bust eeek! Good luck in the 2ww and lots of baby dust, hope you catch that eggie!!!

Starting the injections today. Had two IUI with clomid, both failed. TTC for about 4 years. DH(34) and I(29) are both fine. Unexplained infertility.

Let's hope it works this time..:thumbup:

WOW!! So much has happened on this thread!

Cridge - can't wait to hear the news, I hope you do get to deliver naturally without being induced, but either way, here is hoping for a smooth delivery!

scerena - best of luck! :dust: for your 2WW

Amber - sounds like a promising start to your cycle! :dust:

Lauren - you sound just like me in the 2WW, totally stressed out and neurotic ;)
Try not to stress about it, maybe do some meditation or breathing exercises, or go out for a walk? Anything to get your mind off of it? I know it is easier said than done, but try to relax if possible! :dust:

Hello :hi: to everyone else!

Nothing to report here other than my IVF Meds aren't getting shipped and I'm starting to stress that they won't be here in time. The FS called and said that they have a backup plan and will be ordering the drugs from Canada if the other company flakes out. WHEW! When doing an IVF cycle the meds are super expensive, last cycle I paid over $5000 in meds. So by ordering them from Canada or England, we can get them for about 1/2 the price. I am still on the BCP, and will be starting the cycle on Nov 9th with Lupron, then start stimming on Nov 26th. Still seems like a long way off!

Ali - good luck with your 2nd IVF cycle

Scerena - good luck in your 2ww

I'm just checking in and want to see how everyone is doing. I'm still on the sidelines from the 10 cysts from my first injectable cycle. I stopped the bcp since it was making me so sick, and had a positive opk yesterday. If AF shows up in 2 weeks, then I go back in to see if the last of the cysts are gone, and can finally start my 2nd injectable cycle.

:wave:moochacha Hello and welcome! I am only in my 3rd cycle and the latest I have started meds is day 4 so I'm really not sure. Cridge started hers on day 5 I believe. I would at least call and find out if you will be able to start your meds if your hormones are ok on day 10 then at least you know the game plan. It's all frustrating enough as it is! FX for you!!!!

:wave:bizzibii Hello and welcome! Yay for starting your meds! I was so nervous when I started mine. FX this is your month!!

kmae I think I only had 2 mature ones last cycle.

lauren I have everything crossed for you! The 2ww is such a terrible time! I know I feel like I am going crazy during mine. If you feel you have to test everyday then I say do it. I know I do almost everyday! Makes me feel like a crazy person :loopy: but I know I'm not alone lol!

FX for you bonnotron!!!!!!

Lauren, yes the TWW and all this waiting sucks. Do your best to keep yourself busy! I hope it starts going faster for you!

Welcome Moochacha! I have only done combo cycles (Clomid/injectables) so I am not sure how they determine when to start injections. What hormone levels are they measuring? I would try to get another test sooner to be on the safe side. GL!

Scerena, they are going to scan me on cd 11 again- but I thought of a plan. I am only going to inject 75% of each 75iui vial this time around. I would rather have my follicles a little smaller then they can increase it if they want. My doc said its not an exact science so we'll see! Now go get busy!!!

Alicatt, yay in 2 days it will be November! At least you will be in the same month as your procedure and hopefully time will go a bit faster!

Scerena: I am (tomorrow) 5dpiui.

Alicat & Amber: this 2ww is the worst because it's a totally new protocol for me, being my first injectable cycle, and having a really good response (4, possibly 5 mature follies).

I am so grateful you guys understand. My husband came home from Walmart tonight with 3 mor cheapie hpts. Me, all nonchalantly, asked him what those were for, since I bought 5 the day of our IUI. He goes, "I found the boxes. There are only 2 left. You're so cute when you play innocent." I married such a good man. So yup, I'm taking your advice amber, if I feel like peeing on something, I'm gonna ;)

Bonnotron, wow 10 cysts! You must have created a ton of mature follicles. I hope they adjust your meds to be just right at your next cycle. One of my friends just got pg by injectables and she has been trying for 2-3years. She overstimmed on her first round and had to sit out another month due to cysts-but they adjusted her meds and it worked! She is 14weeks now! I hope the same happens for you!

Question ladies. I don't know if it's the increased dose this cycle or the increased follies therefor increased estrogen but I have been having headaches like every day. Just wondering if any of you have had the same. Really hoping and praying this is our cycle cause it's taking a toll on me.

Question ladies. I don't know if it's the increased dose this cycle or the increased follies therefor increased estrogen but I have been having headaches like every day. Just wondering if any of you have had the same. Really hoping and praying this is our cycle cause it's taking a toll on me.

I definitely had headaches this cycle...my estrogen was up over 700 and I felt like garbage. I hope this is your cycle too!!!! :baby dust:

Wow over 700??!! That's crazy! Mine was 117 on cd7 and that's almost double what it was last cycle around the same time. They seem to get better after my injection. I have my next scan tomorrow hoping this cycle will still be a go! I don't know if I can handle a canceled cycle right now.

Wow over 700??!! That's crazy! Mine was 117 on cd7 and that's almost double what it was last cycle around the same time. They seem to get better after my injection. I have my next scan tomorrow hoping this cycle will still be a go! I don't know if I can handle a canceled cycle right now.
Ok now I'm worried lol. Is 700 really bad/high? I had a lot 4-5 large follies) at that point. They didn't retest my estrogen after that either. They let me stim one more day and let me trigger 2 days after my estrogen was 709.

6 dpiui today and I'm kinda bloated. (TMI) but I'm still constipated. I feel like I have to pee a lot. And last night and this morning I've gotten this tightness/sharp pains down where my uterus and ovaries are. My bbs are tender, but they hve been since the beginning of this cycle.
Question: does anyone know HOW IN THE HECK to get around the nastiness of the crinone gel? It's like, we don't have sex when I have my period. We only have baby making sex while in the middle of my cycle, and now that I'm on the crinone, it's so waxy and awful I feel gross hacks sex at all.

Lauren - just before I ovulated on the cycle I got pregnant, my estrogen was up near 2000. I did end up hyperstimulating, but I was pregnant, so I rolled with it. :) 700 doesn't seem too high to me.

Lauren - just before I ovulated on the cycle I got pregnant, my estrogen was up near 2000. I did end up hyperstimulating, but I was pregnant, so I rolled with it. :) 700 doesn't seem too high to me.

With my last IVF cycle my estrogen was over 5000. I was definitely hyperstimulating. In a typical cycle you want to see estrogen at about 200-600 per mature follicle (at time of trigger).

Hi ladies!

I have a quick question... Has anyone been super thirsty because of gonal f and the hcg trigger shot? I am 9 days post shot, 7 post iui and for the past 3-4 days I have been sooooooo thirsty an have some nasty chapped lips. Don't know if it is because of the meds or what. Just thought I would ask.

One week to go until I have my blood test! Crossing fingers for a BFP!

Thanks!

KK

Thank you Cridge and Alicat! I'm so nervous about this cycle.

I was debating on whether or not to even mention this, because it's like, I feel if I let it slip out, something's going to take this feeling away from me. I feel pregnant. I feel like I can say to myself "this cycle worked" and smile and be all giddy on the inside. Like I know a secret no one else knows. I'm only 6 dpiui, but I can't help it. I don't want to let myself feel this way and be let down, but I can't help it. I had a couple sharp stabby pains last night in my uterus area. And for the past hour I've had flutters in my uterus. I know that can be signs of AF, but I don't usually get them this early. And the thought of drinking soda or anything caffeinated grosses me out. I bought a diet coke on lunch and drank like, 3 sips. Just turned my stomach. I just had to get this out. I won't share it with my other forum, they're always quick to criticize. And I don't want to tell my husband ideal this way, be wrong and let him down too.

Thank you Cridge and Alicat! I'm so nervous about this cycle.

I was debating on whether or not to even mention this, because it's like, I feel if I let it slip out, something's going to take this feeling away from me. I feel pregnant. I feel like I can say to myself "this cycle worked" and smile and be all giddy on the inside. Like I know a secret no one else knows. I'm only 6 dpiui, but I can't help it. I don't want to let myself feel this way and be let down, but I can't help it. I had a couple sharp stabby pains last night in my uterus area. And for the past hour I've had flutters in my uterus. I know that can be signs of AF, but I don't usually get them this early. And the thought of drinking soda or anything caffeinated grosses me out. I bought a diet coke on lunch and drank like, 3 sips. Just turned my stomach. I just had to get this out. I won't share it with my other forum, they're always quick to criticize. And I don't want to tell my husband ideal this way, be wrong and let him down too.

:hug: Let's hope it is a :bfp: It is a little early for you to test, but those are definitely promising symptoms! You could have been having implantation cramping, and you may see a little spotting in the next few days. That could be implantation bleeding. Sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->