Gonal Girls

Ok had my US today and had 6 follies! 9, 10, 11, 2 @ 12, and a 14. My estrogen is 240. These are the highest numbers I've had. So hoping that's a thing!

Lauren hoping this is your BFP too!!!! FX for you!!!!

kk74 I have at times. You may be dehydrated. Just keep drinking and I hope your eyeballs don't float away lol!

Lauren, those symptoms sound very promising! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Amber, 6 follicles- that's great! What cd were you on when they checked? Grow! Grow! Grow!

AFM, nothing new here. Just taking my Clomid and will begin taking Menopur (FSH injections) this Saturday. Last cycle I had 7 mature follicles (maybe more, doc stopped counting) by cd11 with 100mg Clomid and 75iui of Menopur. They reduced the Clomid to 50mg this cycle but still wanted me to take the same dose of injections. Wouldn't you think the injections are the bigger culprit here in me making so many mature follicles? DH and I are seriously thinking of taking around 3/4 of the injections (around 60iui) instead just to be on the safe side. I don't want two cancelled cycles in a row again! Plus if the follicles are not mature yet by cd11- can't they just administer more injections?:shrug:

kmae fx'd you won't over stim Hun got everything crossed for you :hugs:

amber go you with 6 follies :happydance: good luck :)

afm I'm 3dpo :) got my amh test back and I am Eligable to egg share :happydance: so if this last cycle is a busy then onto the egg share next year sometime :)

:hi: to anyone I missed I have only read the last page :hugs:

Ok. Deep breath. I am trying to be cautiously optimistic here. And it's not working out so well. I got the faintest of faint lines this morning. But it was visible instantly. I couldn't get a picture of it. I don't know if I can hold off til morning to POAS again. I feel like screaming from the roof tops that I might be pregnant. My only qualm is that my bbs don't feel nearly as sore as they did yesterday. I figured they were as sore as they were due to the progesterone, but they actually hurt less this morning. They are certainly still painful though.

Enough about me, Alicat? Amber? Scerena? Kmae? Anyone else I missed? How are you ladies feeling :)

lauren ooooooh fx'd eeeeek! Did the line look pink??? Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

kmae how did your shot go?

lauren ooooooh fx'd eeeeek! Did the line look pink??? Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

kmae how did your shot go?

Thanks so much! I was so faint it was like a shadow of a line, but it wasn't evap, because it showed up straight away. I'm POAS later lol. And daily until my beta 11/9. :hugs: this was on an Answer test.

Fx'd that your line gets darker! Can't wait until you can get a pic of it :happydance:

Hey ladies thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry for the late reply I've been MIA since the frustrating news! I don't know what hormones they are testing but I did see her write down LH, hcg and something else maybe FSH? I'll ask when I go in on Wednesday. I didn't call the nurse and decided to leave it to them. They are meant to be one of the best in the world with world firsts like the first FET baby in the world, worlds first pregnancy and baby born via sperm retrieval, first donor egg baby in the world. I'm such a control freak lol but this time I decided to leave it in their (supposedly :p) capable hands.

Good luck to everyone in the 2WW! Eeek I hope we get some bfp's!!!
I just hope they haven't lost their touch!

Ok. Deep breath. I am trying to be cautiously optimistic here. And it's not working out so well. I got the faintest of faint lines this morning. But it was visible instantly. I couldn't get a picture of it. I don't know if I can hold off til morning to POAS again. I feel like screaming from the roof tops that I might be pregnant. My only qualm is that my bbs don't feel nearly as sore as they did yesterday. I figured they were as sore as they were due to the progesterone, but they actually hurt less this morning. They are certainly still painful though.

Yay!! FX this is it for you!!!! :hugs:

Kmae - ahhh fx that you don't get an canceled cycle! :(

Amber and Kmae are you both doing timed bd or something else like IVF, iui?

Sorry I missed everyone's background stories and cycle plans! Is anyone else doing timed intercourse? I'm also sorry for posting multiple times, I'm typing from my phone! :p

FX'd lauren!! My bfp got dark very quickly - I took one test in the am and one in the pm for a few days and it was very clear that it was getting darker each time. GL!!

moochacha :hi: I am doing TI :) so where abouts in your cycle are you??

cridge can't wait for tomorrow Hun :happydance: your lil :ninja: will be in your arms real soon :hugs:

Yay another TI :happydance:!

This is my first cycle and I'm on cd 8! Haven't started injections yet because I went in for baseline tests and didn't get the green light to start stimming! :nope: but will be going back in for bloods on cd 10. This cycle might be canceled because I had a weird 22 day cycle after a HSG. I have to wait to see what they say. It's hard every time I open the fridge I see the meds hehe!

Where are you in your cycle?!!! :D

This is my 3rd and last cycle- I'm 4dpo and should expect af in around 11days...

How come you didn't start?- was it to do with your lining/cysts or something? I've always started cd3/4- hopefully you can start soon as that's a tease about seeing the meds everyday :(

Wishing you luck for your scan on tues :hugs:

moochacha I am also doing TI :happydance:. I'm on CD13 and have another follie check in the morning. Hoping to trigger this week.

lauren did you test the trigger out? (test til you got negatives?) So hoping all of this is signs it's your :bfp:!!

AFM I am feeling super icky today. I've had this nauseous feeling all day. I know my estrogen levels were higher last week than I usually get before trigger could that be what's making me feel sick? Hoping to trigger soon and really get this cycle going lol! :winkwink:

moochacha I am also doing TI :happydance:. I'm on CD13 and have another follie check in the morning. Hoping to trigger this week.

lauren did you test the trigger out? (test til you got negatives?) So hoping all of this is signs it's your :bfp:!!

AFM I am feeling super icky today. I've had this nauseous feeling all day. I know my estrogen levels were higher last week than I usually get before trigger could that be what's making me feel sick? Hoping to trigger soon and really get this cycle going lol! :winkwink:

I did test it out. It was out around 6 dpiui. So excited to test in the morning I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. I don't know if anyone else has had this symptom/problem, but my tah tahs are WAY for sensative at night than in the morning.
I hope you can leggo those eggos soon amber!!!! :babydust:

I did test it out. It was out around 6 dpiui. So excited to test in the morning I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. I don't know if anyone else has had this symptom/problem, but my tah tahs are WAY for sensative at night than in the morning.
I hope you can leggo those eggos soon amber!!!! :babydust:

Good Luck Lauren!!! I hope you get a nice dark line tomorrow morning! :hug: :dust:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/MissesClemens/C4E0B8B1-D96F-4316-860D-09768C7F4E06-282-0000002B7353C1BA.jpg
This is this mornings with some gamma editing. I don't know. It's still early. I still have a little hope. :wacko:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/MissesClemens/C4E0B8B1-D96F-4316-860D-09768C7F4E06-282-0000002B7353C1BA.jpg
This is this mornings with some gamma editing. I don't know. It's still early. I still have a little hope. :wacko:

I think I see it too! Let's see if it gets darker tomorrow! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->