Gonal Girls

Hope everyone is doing well! What CD are you all on? In the morning it will be 2dpiui. 10 days til I start peeing on sticks lol.
Not going to lie...and this feels sort of pathetic. Knowing full and well the HCG was still in my system, I had to POAS. Just to see what a BFP looked like. Ugh, sometimes I feel so ridiculous.

alicatt thanks- here it has to be over 15 so I'm hoping it is!
Yh I should be ready to go tomorrow with the trigger- in the past mine has sometimes grown real quick but I've stayed on the same dose so it should grow 1-2mm hopefully daily :)

Not long now for you! How exciting :hugs:

lauren good luck in your tww :) and it's real nice to see a positive test isn't it even if it isn't real! Gl, hoping you get your bfp in about 10 days :)

Hope everyone is doing well! What CD are you all on? In the morning it will be 2dpiui. 10 days til I start peeing on sticks lol.
Not going to lie...and this feels sort of pathetic. Knowing full and well the HCG was still in my system, I had to POAS. Just to see what a BFP looked like. Ugh, sometimes I feel so ridiculous.

Don't worry you are not alone! I did that too, I wanted to see if I could actually make a stick show a positive.. :haha:

Lauren I do the same thing lol! I like to say it's just to test it out but I do so love seeing that 2nd line too!!

Question ladies....my RE and nurse have made it clear not to work out right now. But I'm just wondering why and what all I should stay away from. The RE had said something abut staying away from the abdominal things but that I could walk and do other things. I do want to lose some weight as I think it may help our chances but I don't want to sabotage our chances right now just to lose a few pounds.

Update from my scan-
8.9 lining
21mm follicle

TRIGGERED :happydance: so scared this is my last cycle!

amber I use to go to the gym in my tww I wouldn't bother or I'd just use the bike- I think walking will be fine but I'd stay away from like sit-ups and stuff just incase :)

I've got everything crossed for you scerena!!!!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

AFM I have my follie check this morning!! This will be my first full cycle with the new doc so I'm kind of nervous!

Amber what cd are you on? Hope all goes well :hugs:

Thanks Hun I hope it works out otherwise I'm on a break until next year sometime SCARY!!!

I've got everything crossed for you scerena!!!!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

AFM I have my follie check this morning!! This will be my first full cycle with the new doc so I'm kind of nervous!

Me too (FX'd)!

Good luck to you at your follicle check Amber!

I'm CD7 and had a LOT of follies! I kind of didn't keep count as they usually say the number but today he didn't. (I should get the results online later though) I think there were 4 or 5 on my left and 2 on my right. I'm all sorts of nervous now though I think I heard him say something to the nurse just as the door closed when they left the room about being "worried about the number of follicles" Eeeek!!! Guess we'll see. Really hoping this cycle doesn't get canceled. I mean we have a pretty low chance of any taking even if they did all ovulate.

amber did they say the sizes? I get a lot of follicles (pcos) but not all get mature- hopefully if they're all growing mature then hopefully a lower dose can be given, fx'd not all grow and your cycle doesn't get cancelled :hugs:

alicatt thanks Hun really hope I can get my bfp!!

Yep I have 7 that he measured......3 at 7, an 8,9, and 2 at 10. Estrogen is already 117. Last cycle it was only 68 at this point. Now just waiting on the nurse to call to see if we stay at the 225 dose or not.

Oh and I did ask about the working out. It was like he knew I wanted to ask something lol! He asked if I had any questions and I said no at first and he lingered just a second almost as if he was saying "are you sure" with his body language so I asked lol! He said basically you just want to stay away from things that jar the body as the ovaries are heavier. So no zumba or step aerobics but the treadmill, bike, weights, and swimming are ok.

Thank you Cridge :hugs: OMG your :ninja: will be here real soon :happydance: how are you feeling??? Any signs??? :hugs:

amber I have quite a few at 7 on my scans so they kept me on a lower dose this cycle, so hope everything will be okay and they can sort a good plan out for you to make sure that those at 7,8&9 hopefully won't grow fx'd!! :hugs:

Thank you Cridge :hugs: OMG your :ninja: will be here real soon :happydance: how are you feeling??? Any signs??? :hugs:

Not really. I'm being induced next Monday if he doesn't show up before then. Still hoping for labor to come on naturally though!!

Oh wow Hun! I hope he comes before otherwise think this time next week hopefully you will be in labour or have your lil man in your arms :hugs:

Oh goodness cridge!! I hope labor starts naturally for you! I had pitocin with my 2nd and that wasn't much fun! FX for you!!!!

The nurse just called and said everything is good and we're keeping the dose the same. I have my next appointment Thursday. FX that this cycle will be a good one!!

Cringe, I hope you don't have to be induced but eith way, it's so exciting!!!

Scerena, good luck! I have everything crossed for you! When do you trigger? Also are you doing an IUI?

Amber, wow- that is a lot of follicles but since they are small still hopefully they won't all become mature. How many mature ones did you get last cycle?

AFM, I went in for my baseline u/s today and had a 12mm cyst but they said I could still do meds this cycle. So I am doing 50mg Clomid cd3-7 and 75iui Menopur cd 8-10. So they only reduced my Clomid to half it was last cycle but not the Menopur??? They said that the Clomid recruits the follicles, but I thought injectables do too? So confused. :shrug:I just don't want to have too many mature follicles again this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->