Gonal Girls

Hi Ladies - Can I join!

First off...huge congrats Lauren! So nice to see some positive stuff happen!

This was my first cycle on gonal -f and femara with an IUI. I am waiting to test....beta is on Monday....I have been soooo nauseated but I dont know if that is from the progesterone suppositories or the gonal f....I just threw up....This is the first time I have had this problem. I have been on suppositories now for about 4 cycles and though I do feel nausea it is never to the point where I throw up. So my question is would the gonal F cause this? I am currently 10 dpiui. Thanks for any responses!

Lastly, does anyone know if Cridge had her baby? I know her from another thread and just wondered.

ttcbaby :hi: welcome :)
I'm not sure if its gonal-f? I take Menopur, I haven't heard of anyone throwing up :shrug:
Good luck with your beta Monday I hope it's a sign :)

Yes Cridge had her lil :ninja: :)

I also take Menopur but have never been sick from it. Eeek, I hope it's a good sign! Let us know how your Beta goes!

Welcome ttcbaby :hi: I wish you the best of luck!! The progesterone did make me nauseous but I never actually threw up. Hope that's a very good sign! FX for you!!

AFM did my trigger yesterday did TI last night and will again tonight. Been feeling O pains today! But I also had a question: I'll be starting crinone (progesterone suppositories) in a couple days but will be taking it twice a day instead of once before bed. My RE's nurse didn't say when I should do the second one. Anyone do 2 a day? What was your schedule for it. Just didn't want to have to ring the RE office if I didn't need to the nurses are hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Welcome ttcbaby :hi: I wish you the best of luck!! The progesterone did make me nauseous but I never actually threw up. Hope that's a very good sign! FX for you!!

AFM did my trigger yesterday did TI last night and will again tonight. Been feeling O pains today! But I also had a question: I'll be starting crinone (progesterone suppositories) in a couple days but will be taking it twice a day instead of once before bed. My RE's nurse didn't say when I should do the second one. Anyone do 2 a day? What was your schedule for it. Just didn't want to have to ring the RE office if I didn't need to the nurses are hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Not sure about the crinone- I dont take it but I also did my trigger yesterday! So we will be in the dreaded tww together!

amber yay for trigger :happydance: hope you got plenty of bd in :) I haven't done crinone so I can't help sorry hunni :hugs:

Ok ladies I need some reassurance! I just got my BW and I have a beta of 299 14dpiui. I was reading and the median for a single is 100 or a bit more. I have UD (two uterus an two cervix and had the vaginal septum removed) I can not have twins!!! I only had one follicle on the right side where they did the iui and the dr. said that the follicle on the left was not big enough and it was definitely the right. She then encouraged BD so we did that too. I am probably asking a stupid question but does the trigger shot make you ovulate from both ovaries? No one explained anything to me plus it is in French (live in France) so my joy is also causing me big time anxiety!

Do people have high hsg with singles like that? I hope?

Thank you!

Ok ladies I need some reassurance! I just got my BW and I have a beta of 299 14dpiui. I was reading and the median for a single is 100 or a bit more. I have UD (two uterus an two cervix and had the vaginal septum removed) I can not have twins!!! I only had one follicle on the right side where they did the iui and the dr. said that the follicle on the left was not big enough and it was definitely the right. She then encouraged BD so we did that too. I am probably asking a stupid question but does the trigger shot make you ovulate from both ovaries? No one explained anything to me plus it is in French (live in France) so my joy is also causing me big time anxiety!

Do people have high hsg with singles like that? I hope?

Thank you!

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml

Normal for being at 4 weeks is between 5-426. I wouldn't worry about twins yet. You may have just implanted early and that is why you have a higher level. Are they taking a second or third HCG test? I would worry if it was really high then.

Congrats on being pregnant!

Hi allicat... Thank you! This helps a lot. Yes, I have an appointment on Saturday for a second test and I think I am going to ask to see a midwife too that day just to discuss and ease my mind. Ugh, you would think that this is a time if jubilation but once problems strike then you worry all the way trough the journey.

KK74, I agree with Alicatt, it's best to get another hcg test or two to get a better idea of what is going on. Congratulations!

AFM, I have my IUI this morning; however, I took my temp this morning and it is already up- meaning I ovulated yesterday:nope:. I really hope my eggy came out in the middle of the night and is still hanging around in there!

KK- congrats!!! Don't let the anxiety take over yet!!! Just enjoy it!! Wishing you a happy and healthy SINGLETON pregnancy lol

Kmae- good luck with your IUI this morning.

TTCbaby- welcome! I remember you from my femarA friends group! This was my first round of gonal F and I got my BFP. I didn't feel nauseous from the gonal f, but of you're 14dpiui, it's time to POAS!!! When do you go for your beta??

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome. I havent had any further nausea.

Amber - I take my suppositories 2x per day. I do one in the morning an done at night. I usually do the one in the morning early and then lay down for about 20 minutes. I hope that helps.

lauren - Hey I remember you also! I am only 11dpiui, which is very early. I did poas this morning and got a bfp....It would be so nice one day to see a positive.

Lauren - congrats on your bfp! that is so wonderful! I think maybe next time I will try just the gonal f and no femara.

Ok ladies I know some of you have mentioned hyper-stimming......would this cause extreme pain? I woke up around 2:45 in so much pain. But I didn't want to go to the er as we just bd and don't want to risk them giving me anything that could cause this cycle not to work. I took some otc meds and a bath and was finally able to go back to sleep around 4:30. This morning i feel a bit sore but the meds could still be working. Just wondering if I should be concerned or call the Dr office or if it is just hyper-stimming.

amber - are you bloated? Are you short of breath? The pain might just be ovulation. I had horrible oving pains...3 follies....I took some tylenol and went to sleep. It subsided after around 8 hours. If you would like to avoid the dr...rest...drink some gatorade and see how your feel. If you feel like you should go to the dr then I would at least give them a call.

I finally got my progesterone test back....86.4....I had 3 follies.....we will see what that means.

amber I hope it's not ohss if the pain get real bad then I would get yourself checked out Hun :hugs:

kmae really hoping that eggy is still hanging around :hugs:

lauren can't wait for your beta :)

ttcbaby glad your nausea subsided :hugs: when do you test???

kk74 try not to worry about anything too much (easier said than done) but what alicatt said makes sense :hugs: I hope they can get you in with the midwife ASAP :)

well I tested this morning at 11dpiui adn got a bfn.....so I guess I will continue to test until my beta on Monday.

I am bloated but I feel bloated with the gonal anyway. It usually subsides after the trigger. I am still feeling ok as of right now. I had a chance of 4 mature follies and 2 others she measured as well as some she didn't so I really don't know what to think it was. I just hope that pain doesn't come back. It felt like my ovaries were on fire and someone was trying to squeeze them to death. If I start feeling like that again I will call my RE. I also didn't want to go to the er as they don't know the treatment I am on and such I would rather talk with my RE's office about it. Thanks ladies! You all are always so helpful!!

Oh and no I am not having shortness of breath. Just the abdominal pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->