Gonal Girls

Hey ladies. Ive been pretty down and out today. I got my second beta drawn this evening and it was a 27 :(. Time to move forward. How long do you have to sit out after a chemical? Does this count as my period? I'm so confused. I just want to start trying again. I'm convinced this little angel was sent to us to look over our next pregnancy. I feel ridiculous, because I was just 4 weeks, but I will never forget this little one. <3

lauren I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm a believer that no matter how far along a loss is still a loss so don't feel ridiculous. I haven't had one but I am in some support groups and many ladies have talked about their experiences with them and some of them say their Doctors tell them they should continue their cycles like normal and some say otherwise. Everyone's body is different really. No one has said anything about having to sit out but I guess that will all depend on what your Dr wants to do. Great big hugs to you sweetie.

Hey ladies. Ive been pretty down and out today. I got my second beta drawn this evening and it was a 27 :(. Time to move forward. How long do you have to sit out after a chemical? Does this count as my period? I'm so confused. I just want to start trying again. I'm convinced this little angel was sent to us to look over our next pregnancy. I feel ridiculous, because I was just 4 weeks, but I will never forget this little one. <3

:hugs: so sorry for your loss. It is so hard no matter how far along you are. I hope you can try again very soon.

Lauren, so sorry to hear that. :hug: I have never ever been pregnant, so I can't advise you on whether you need to wait or keep going. If I were to give you an educated guess, I would say you should be fine to go ahead, I think it is when you miscarry at 7-8 wks that you have to have a D&C and that is what forces you to have to wait. You need a cycle for your lining to rebuild, etc. I'm sure your FS will be able to tell you for sure. :hug: and I like your thinking, this little angel will look over you for your next try, and help make it stick.

:dust:

Thank you everyone for being so supportive and understanding. This was a "true" chemical, as I started to bleed what should have been the first day of my next cycle. I think once the bleeding stops, I'll be that much better. I am so nervous that this is going to happen again now. Ive go so much to talk to my FS about. I wish everyone else super luck and send lots of baby and sticky baby dust!!!

:hi: ladies

lauren I am so sorry hunni :hugs: I've had two chemicals and they are so hard to get over :hugs: really hoping you can move forward soon Hun :hugs: I'm so sorry :hugs:

Just poppin by to let you all know I won't be on much now my last cycle failed- af got me 3 days early :dohh: now that's it until egg sharing.
I am wishing you all the luck in the world ladies :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies....

Lauren - sorry for your loss hun.

Screens - sorry for AF

AFM - BFN for me. I'm gutted to say the least

Thanks for the warm welcome. Short version of my story married in July 2005 had tubal reversal in dec 2005. No pregnancy until dec 2006 after 3 rounds of follistim and timed intercourse. Ended in blighted ovum. D&C in jan moved same month started seeing worthless RE at navy hospital in Virginia and did a few iui's there but was only given clomid. Have had 4 early chemical pregnancies the last being last December. We are currently living in Florida and this is my first cycle with this RE. We can't afford IVF at the time. I am 38 DH 33 so can't really put this on hold anymore. I have 2 older children from prior relationships. DH has no children.

Just came from my scan. Had one decent follie 16mm on rt one ok folly I. Left and another smaller on the right. May trigger tonight or tomorrow night. Have to wait for the call from the home clinic this afternoon.

welcome storm - which Fertility Clinic are you using? I go to one in Florida even though I live in the bahamas. I go to on in Miami. It is called South Florida Institute of Reproductive Medicine.

So sorry scerena :hugs2: you will be missed!! Be sure to keep us posted on the egg share!! Best of luck to you!!! :dust:

AFM I had my blood work today I'm 5DPO and my estrogen was 1485 and my progesterone is 42.10 :happydance:

ttcbaby & amber thank you :hugs: I will keep you updated once I get started- wishing you the best of luck :dust:

TTCbaby117 I live in the panhandle. The clinic I go to is The Center For Reproductive Medicine. I go to the gulf breeze office but they are out of Alabama.
My instructions for tonight was another 75 iu of Gonal f and come back in for another scan tomorrow morning. IUI hopefully Thursday morning the nurse said maybe Wednesday but I think that would be too soon.

WOW! So many people in FL! TTC - what Island in the Bahamas? I have really good friends that live on Grand Bahama.
I go to Palm Beach Fertility, and I think he is great :thumbup:

Scerena, Wishing you the best of luck. :dust:

ttc, sorry for AF:hugs: Are you able to start another round right away?

Storm, thanks for sharing your story. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Amber, woohoo! Those numbers sound great!:happydance:

AFM, I am between cd 4 to 6 (I can't tell due to my maybe "fall-back rise" on my chart). I am going in this Thursday to check my progesterone levels (never had them checked before). But already feeling like I am out this month (I hate that!). Question, have any of you felt a ton of pressure in your ovaries after the trigger? (TMI warning) DH and I BD'd last night and it was very uncomfortable and afterwards I felt a ton of pinching???

oh no lauren!! :hug: i'm so sorry!

my ittle :ninja: made his arrival on the 6th via c-section. i've posted a few pics in my journal if you care to see. :)

:dust: to you ladies!!!

oh no lauren!! :hug: i'm so sorry!

my ittle :ninja: made his arrival on the 6th via c-section. i've posted a few pics in my journal if you care to see. :)

:dust: to you ladies!!!

Beautiful! I just took a peek, he looks so sweet and so adorable! :hug:

Alicatt - I am in nassau but I do know ppl in Grand Bahama.

Alicatt - I am in nassau but I do know ppl in Grand Bahama.

So hard to believe that you have to come to FL for treatment. How do you cope with all the travel? Especially when you have to get bloodwork and ultrasounds daily. Or can you get those things done in Nassau and then just fly in for the ER and ET?

Well I haven't done if yet.....I have only done 1 iui which I needed to be in fl for about 10 days. I don't know how it would work for I've.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->