Gonal Girls

ttcbabyAw okay :) what tests are you using?? Fx'd!

amber glad you're not in much pain now :hugs: and I agree call your RE if anymore discomfort :hugs:

it was one of those dollar store cheapies...I heard they were pretty accurate and sensitive.

Aw okay :)
I've just ordered a bunch of 15 cheapies so hopefully they're there when I get home!

Amber, glad your feeling better and hope that the pain was just a really good strong ovulation.

Ttcbaby, urg... I hate seeing BFNs, I hope your BFN turns into a BFP by the time you have your Beta! F'xed!

Scerena, how is your TWW treating you?

Thanks again everyone. I will try to enjoy it!

Lauren - congrats to you!

Amber- I would call and explain symptoms they will know whether to ask you to come in or not. Better to be safe then sorry even if you don't have a lot of pain and I hear that drinking Gatorade and not eating processed foods especially white flour products helps too. My friend had a mild case of OHSS and this is what they told her to do. Also to rest as much as possible.

So I just had my IUI done and my DH had 150million swimmers! :happydance: I mentioned my temp going up to the doc and he just told me that the BBTs are not always accurate. Only time will tell. But I think I am officially in the TWW!:coffee:

kmae yay for the tww and what a count your oh has!!! Gl Hun sending tons of :dust: your way :hugs:

Im 9dpo and I just tested with a ic wish I didn't now hate seeing bfn!

Its been forever since I been by here but I just want to leave tons and tons of :dust: And goodluck to everyone :flower: this thread moves so fast I just can't keep up!!!

Going for my beta this morning. And I'm pretty terrified. I had some light brown spotting last night. When I used my crinone there was some on the applicator too. It has mostly subsided. But my boobs don't hurt at all. These are the most different early pregnancy symptoms that I've ever had. I never spotted before and my boobs always hurt like crazy. I soooo nervous.

Lauren, good luck with your Beta, I hope the spotting goes away, many women spot in early pg to go on to have a healthy pregnancy- hoping your one of them. Keep us updated.

AFM, I don't know what is going on with my temps. I got a huge rise yesterday then it fell back down today? I took the Trigger Tuesday night and had my IUI yesterday. What do you think is going on (see my chart below).

Lauren - Thinking of you hun!

Kmae - I believe they call that a fallback rise. If you go to FF and search fallback rise it will explain it better. woohoo for being the tww!

:hug: to you lauren!!

kmae I don't temp so I have no idea :nope: I hope you get it figured out.

AFM I am soooo sick. I have some crazy head cold going on so we only BD the day before and the day of the trigger. Might try tonight if I feel better. So hoping it was enough.

Feel better amber...sorry about the cold, but it might be a good thing...as I have heard women get pg easier because their immune system is low enough for eggy to implant.

Lauren - Thinking of you hun!

Kmae - I believe they call that a fallback rise. If you go to FF and search fallback rise it will explain it better. woohoo for being the tww!

Thanks! I wonder why that happens? It's happen to me a couple times in previous cycles???:shrug:

Amber, I hope that's a good thing too;)

Morning Ladies :hi:

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Amber - yes being sick is a good thing, that often happens because your immune system is lowered :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM - started Lupron yesterday, I take this for 17 days and then the Monday after Thanksgiving I will start the stims. Seems like it all takes FOREVER :paper: It does feel good to be moving forward. Plus this time of year usually flies by.

Hi ladies. I just wanted to join y'all. Been on gonal f for 5 nights now. Should be doing iui sometime this coming week.

welcome storm....is this your first IUI?

alicat - I have always thought that about IVF....It takes like 2 months...LOL...I am probably going to try one more IUI and if that doesnt work then I will have to consider doing IVF.

Welcome storm :hi:

Best of luck this cycle alicatt!!!!

I hope you gals are right about the being sick thing. I do feel a lot more relaxed about this cycle, 4 days past trigger and I've only tested twice once just to see that pretty positive and yesterday's was faint enough that I am going to try and wait it out a bit before testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->