Gonal Girls

Just got a positive OPK, time to :sex:

YIPEE!!! :yipee: Time to get busy!! :thumbup:

AFM - Just got home from my ER (egg retrieval) they got 17 eggs!! That is amazing since I am 40 years old. So I am very happy with the results. I will know how many fertilized tomorrow, and then we'll have to decide on either a 3dt or a 5dt (transfer). It really depends on how many fertilize and how many are still going strong on Wednesday whether we transfer on Thursday or push it until Saturday. I'm just so excited! :thumbup: :happydance:

Duh, I just saw it in your siggy...sorry! LOL....I cant wait either....please let me know your lil embies are doing!

Yay kmae!!!!!

And alicatt that is awesome!!! Got everything crossed that you have several going strong!!!!!

AFM Still just coasting this cycle out. I haven't tracked anything. Me and hubby did the deed CD13-CD19 hoping that was enough. We both got a stomach flu yesterday so no bd last night or tonight as I'm not all the way through it even though I got it first hubby seems to have ran the course faster than me. But I'm pretty sure I have O'd already anyway. FX for you all!!!

Today was my last IUI. If that one doesn't work we start IVF in February. So currently I am in my 2WW. So 14 days of misery again ... on the 25th Dec I will be peeing on the stick BEFORE I open my Christams presents.:winkwink:

bizzibii - best of luck for a :bfp: on Christmas!! I too will be POAS right around that time.

Amber - sometimes taking a month off to relax is when things happen!! FX'd that you make a miracle this month too!

AFM - I got my fertilization report.. of the 17 embryos, 15 were mature, and 13 fertilized! :yipee: :wohoo: So now we wait until Saturday to do the ET (embryo transfer) and put them back in. I am amazed at the change from last cycle to this cycle. Last cycle I had 15 eggs, 12 were mature and only 7 fertilized. So this time I'm doing so much better :cloud9:

I think we can credit:

* acupuncture
* CoQ10
* Royal Jelly
* Maca Root
* gluten free diet

I highly recommend each of these things! :headspin:

Today was my last IUI. If that one doesn't work we start IVF in February. So currently I am in my 2WW. So 14 days of misery again ... on the 25th Dec I will be peeing on the stick BEFORE I open my Christams presents.:winkwink:

I am right there with you sunshine! I get to test on Christmas Eve :o) FXed for Christmas babies!!!!!:happydance:

So excited for you alicatt those sound like excellent numbers!!!!!

Best of luck Bizzibii and Momof1making2!!!

Wow it looks like a ton of us our in the TWW together! I also will be testing around Christmas Eve time. I have a small dilemma, it I don't get a BFP- I may miss my opportunity to do meds next cycle as well since I'll be out of town. Even though I'm only going from N. Cali to S. Cali they will not let me do infertility procedures/treatments of any kind in S. Cali.:growlmad: So here is hoping I get a BFP or my LP is a bit longer this time!

Alicatt, Great news:happydance: Eeekk! Keep up updated!

:dust::dust: to all my ladies here!

bizz- I hope you get that bfp on xmas! I am with you...I have just started my last IUI cycle...after this IVF here I come!

amber - I know it is crazy but I love those month of just doing it and hoping for the best. These medicated cycles are soooo difficult emotionally!

ali -OMG that is such awesome numbers...so a 5 day transfer it is! woo hoo!

kmae - good luck I hope you wont have to worry about next cycle

Its been forever since I have been on this thread, and I am rarely on BnB. But I just want to wish you all luck in your cycle!!!! And hoping to see tons of :bfp: here before the new years!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!! :dust: :dust: And Happy Holidays as well.

so... as I have said, Yesterday I had my last IUI. All went well until... in the afternoon I started having some pain. An hour later I was on the floor crying my eyes out.
I could not walk, sit, nothing. Every type of movement was painful and I mean Crazy Pain... It felt like cramps/air in my stomach/swollen ovaries.

I had Lap. last year and I don't know about you ladies but for few days after I was in agony. Not from the procedure itself but from the gas.. I could not breath properly cos it was causing me so much pain. Every movement was horrible.
Anyway , last night was similar just a bit lower. In the abdomen area. Now it feels tender and it's much better.

I had only two follies... Did any of you had similar experience?

ttcbaby- we can be IVF buddies. if this one doesn't work I am starting IVF in Feb/March

Babydust to all

Kmae- wouldn't that be the best Christmas pressie ever ? ;-)

Biz - Yeah well hopefully we will be IUI BFP buddies ;)......I did have pain after my IUI but I think it was because I was oving...I had 2 follies. The dr told me to take Tylenol, which helped.

Just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies who will be testing around xmas!!!
:dust: :dust:

I will be excepting AF around that time as well, but as I know that my chances of conceiving naturally are low, this month I am just living my life as if we're not even trying.

Just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies who will be testing around xmas!!!
:dust: :dust:

I will be excepting AF around that time as well, but as I know that my chances of conceiving naturally are low, this month I am just living my life as if we're not even trying.

It is good to take a month off, and just let your body recover. Plus I have heard that the meds can stay in your system for a month or 2 and so maybe you'll get a miracle this month? Just make sure you try (even if it is in a relaxed state)!

Miz I know what you mean...I have just finished my natural cycle between meds....I start my femara again tonight for my IUI.....Ali is right though, you still have the meds in your system.....in fact I oved extremely early on this natural cycle and I think it was because of the meds in October

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->