Gonna have this baby soon I know it

bexxie

Reaction score
Well been so uncomfy big time since yesterday and I just know it is days now not weeks!

I keep losing bits of my plug (although clear) and waters silky coming away a little,dont care what hopital say on the waters front I know my body.

The pressure is unreal and so heavy down there,lol I am past caring about the birth now and just sooooo excited

may be this is wishful thinking but i got it right last time.

Bex

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WOW!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

woohoo, sounds like it really wont be long!

glad your looking forward to it and not as nervous, Im sure everything will be fine.

Make sure you keep us regularly updated!

How exciting bexxie. Hope it isn't too long for you now. I thought i'd gone into labour yesterday monrning. I was getting like painful tightenings across lower bump and across back. Lasted about a minute and were comig every 20 mins. Were painful enough that i was finding it difficult to talk to patients. Lasted for a couple of hours. I was at the point where i was thinking i'll have to leave work and go up to hospital when they stopped.

I still think you'll have baby first and i think i'm going to be right! I think i'll probably go full term this time.

well weird thing is on 21st june last year i had a m/c and was literally just pregnant so i always said i was either 3 weeks ahead with this one my original due date was 2oth feb or 1 week behind with this one which would be 3rd april. Not sure which. lol

I lost twins when I was 21 (had to have abortion at 13 weeks) and chloe was a twin and i had twin brother so chances are first baby in june was twin or something weird like that as i fell bloody quick after m.c for it not to be am I making sense? lol so dunno whats going on as I am either bang on size wise for my dates (3rd april) or extremly small but large bump-wise for the other (one i thought had lost) If she comes out this weekish at 8lb odd I know she is original baby. Time will tell

Bex

Crumbs bexxie, could be an interesting week. Only time will tell. Keeping fingers crossed for you that everything goes ok.

aww not long now good luck will be all over soon

but keep a check on what going on down there

just incase

spunky xxx

HI an update

Am losing lots of CM but think prob is just that,not plug as hoping!

No more waters :cry: but am hoping Monday they will say she is still breech (I know awful mother arent I?) and book me in,woo-hoo.

I am sleeping for England seriousley and have slowed right down,I feel like babe is pushing through my bumn all the time so not great and would love to be able to go to the loo for No2 when I fancy one but no is nightmare. (sorry TMI :oops: )

Well all will be revealed Monday and if she is still measuring 31/32 then obviousley I know what will happen,but would like her to have grown as that will worry me.

Bex

Good luck for Monday bexxie :hugs:

Good luck for Mon bexxie. I got hospital appt too to discuss delivery options. I know what you mean about feeling lo low down. Sometimes when sat on loo i think she's gonna pop out :lol: Hope baby has grown when you go. At least you get to see lo again (i'm assuming you're gonna get a growth scan)

No,No growth scan :( Just the general check up at 36 weeks and they will get tape measure out then I am presuming,if more than 3cm's then will then send to hospital and if they dont I am gonna wanna know why? I am fucked right off (sorry for swearing) with the health service round here,they presume because I have medical knowledge they can just leave me to it. ia m fed up with tellling them how to deal with me,etc etc.

Firstly they will check posistion of babe and i will be askiong for two opinions on this one! Then size so we will go from there,but I measured this a.m and I am measuring 32-33 so I am not optimistic in fact am shitting it. I mean how do you know if your placenta stops working?

Right will just sweat it out til 2pm Monday.

BTW I need a text Buddy for when i go into labour

y a txt buddy will u not be in to much pain to text ? all the best for mon

I'm cool for txt buddy bex but only get online in evening at the mo as still working (mad i know as i get no thanks for struggling in everday but really want time off afterwards). I think ante natal care is just crap generally. My mw is next to useless too. She phoned hospital to make appt for me to see consultant about spd "so that he is aware of it in case probs during labour" He wouldn't be happy if didn't know. I was offered either this mon or 2 weeks mon when i'll be 36+ weeks. As ds was born at 35+6 figured best to go this week. Cheeky moo then said oh you'll probably have to go back agian as it is probably too early as you could be worse by then. FFS.

Hardly seen mw this time round. When i went for check on crutches she was oh i didn't know. Well why would she 'cos i hadn't seen her for 6 weeks and i'm hardly gonna ring and leave a message when she never phones back.

what a crap midwife service what if u were a first time mum if taht was me i would not know what to do !!

what a crap midwife service what if u were a first time mum if taht was me i would not know what to do !!

Bexxie I will be your text buddy, Im always on here so I can keep everyone updated.

Mummy2 your care sounds about as crap as mine. Since moving to Norwich I had one check at 28 weeks with midwife then she sadit to make another appointment for 36 weeks! I cant belive I will be going 2 months without seeing anyone at this stage of pregnancy. Im getting naf all sopprt for the SPD, no more blood tests or urine tests and Ijust seem to be being left to my own devices.

Hope all goes well at your appt. Sorry to hear everyone is treating you different because you have medical knowledge- maybe they are afraid you are smarter than them? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->