Good 30 week 3 day Dr. Apt!

butterflywolf

Reaction score
After the 28 week 3 day apt of having higher blood pressure I wasn't sure about this one. Let alone DH wasn't able to get out of a meeting at work to come to this one. Well, I was nervous! Of course lol. High reading the first time, but then asked to lay on my side again and I asked for music this time. I said music has always pulled me into my own state of mind. The nurse said no problem and put music in the room. BP went from 150/80 to, 122/60!!! The nurse and doctor want to look further into the music study of having music in every room. I told them it might be a good benefit and they at least will have music for me all the time. Yay :happydance:

Bump is measuring exactly where she needs to be. Moving great. Heart rate is in the 150's.

Only down side which I kind of knew it coming, is I am starting to develop pregnancy carpal tunnel. Oh well. I suffered with it before many many years ago, I'll get by. So far it doesn't bother me, but if it gets worse I may be looking at wearing braces on my hands.

And then I mentioned how yesterday I had a dull ache/pressure under the bump and doctor said not to worry. It was just baby and my body getting ready. He said if it gets worse then they will further look into it. But as it sounds it is just normal pregnancy related aches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->