Good & Bad News!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Ok so my good news is:

The postie brought me a FREE clear blue fertlity monitor!! Someone in another forum posted that there was an application form in Prima baby magazine, so i bought it and sent it off. I thought id been forgotten about but it arrived in the post today!! And im not in that trial thing where they have to pee in cups everyday and send it off, so thats good. All i have to do is fill out a questionnaire after 3 months!

I took my hubby into boots, the big chemist, and they were on sale there for £99.99, and the test sticks were £20, and i was sent some of those too!! so really pleased with that!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

And my bad news is:

I did a first response test, and got a :bfn: i didnt use FMU, but really think im not preg now. My nipples are still tender so i have no idea whats going on.
:hissy::cry::hissy::cry::hissy::cry::hissy::cry::hissy::cry:

Complete suckiness on the :bfn: :hugs: but that's great about the monitor! :)

Sorry about your BFN too. Hey, that is fantastic about the monitor! I wish they had freebies like that here in Canada.

Thats great about the monitor-sorry about BFN

I'd like a freebie here in the US too. I wanted to buy the monitor early last month but I just keep thinking..."just wait one more month to see if you get the BFP and then you won't be wasting the money" but still no BFP. Plus I seem to be able to determine when I OV pretty well with the signs my body gives me, plus the temps so guess I don't REALLY need it, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->