good morning all

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
hi i was just woundering how early people ov'd after mmc ??? .... i think i could be but it coud be random temp and twinges keepin me on my toes as i had did cd8 and its shot up cd9 :wacko:

also can 1/2 glasses of wine change temp ?? i know drinking loads can :shrug:

thank you :flower:

Good morning groovy. I didn't temp until I got my first AF after both of my mcs, but I don't think I ovulated for either of them. That being said, once I got my first AF, I ovulated a few days earlier than normal after my first mc and a few days later than normal after my second mc. I ovulate late in general so it was day 22 and day 28 respectively.

I know alcohol can increase your temp. Not sure 1/2 a glass of wine can unless you drank it right before you woke up, which I doubt you did! I hope you Ov soon.

xoxo

hi heart tree thank you saw what i put i didnt mean half glass of wine sorry i meant 1 to 2 glasses lol

i normally ov cd14 to 17 so guess temp in morning will tell us more i just wondered if cd9 was too early :shrug:

hope your having lovely weekend its nice here n sunny so think im going to nip out n clean car

Oh, LOL, I was wondering how anyone could have the restraint to have just a 1/2 glass of wine!!!:wine:

Depending on how sensitive you are, I think 1-2 glasses can increase temp. But maybe you are Ov'ing early. It does seem a bit early given when you usually Ov. It may have been a one day rise and you'll see it go back down tomorrow and next few days. Only time will tell I guess!

Pretty gray day here. Think it might rain. Fine with me, I'm working on a sewing project and need a good excuse to stay inside. Hope you get your car nice and sparkly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->