Good Morning & Hello!

Chickadeedee

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself! We are in month #3 of TTC, and I am expecting AF on Thursday.....Or hopefully, NOT expecting AF :haha:
Since I tend to get my hopes WAYYYY up, I won't test until I'm late...
A little about myself -- I am 36 and TTC for the first time. We have been married for just over a year, but together for 16!!!!
I just get confused and frustrated because I don't understand all this tracking stuff and charting...I have tried to check my CM, but I just don't seem to "get it"...
I am here for support and advice :hugs:

Thanks!!!!

Hellooo

I'm new on here too! and ttc...have been trying on and off for a while but properly this month...I should be ovulating now...i think...like you I am confused about the charting and things...just trying to read as much as possible to try and maximise chances!
Anyways good luck...keep us updated about whether AF turns up on Thurs...hopefully not...I've got 2 weeks to wait to see if she turns up!
Nat xxx

:dust:

Welcome! I am new too! This is also my third month trying and havent done any charting yet. If it doesn't happen this month (also due for my AF on Thursday!) I want to start trying OPKs and charting. You are so good to wait until after to test - I am trying to convince myself to not test tomorrow! If I see a BFN I will be crushed but it is so hard to wait! Good luck and lots of Baby dust!! :flower:

Hellooo

I'm new on here too! and ttc...have been trying on and off for a while but properly this month...I should be ovulating now...i think...like you I am confused about the charting and things...just trying to read as much as possible to try and maximise chances!
Anyways good luck...keep us updated about whether AF turns up on Thurs...hopefully not...I've got 2 weeks to wait to see if she turns up!
Nat xxx

Middlesboro Ky or UK? Just asking because I am from Middlesboor Ky!

On the charting thing...I don't take my temps or anything like that...
What I do is map out my cycle and since I've done that for a few months I kinda know when I O so I take a opk on those days and if I get the go ahead from that I BD every other day!
Since I am on clomid this cycle my doctor told me what days to BD.....
I suggest you read as much as you want to on here....There is so much I've learned from being on this site for holy crap today makes 1 month! :haha:

Good luck~

Middlesbrough UK (unfortunately - i'm sure your middlesbrough is much nicer! :haha: )

That's my plan to get as much info as poss! it's so confusing!
Good luck! Let me know how your doing!
xxx

Middlesbrough UK (unfortunately - i'm sure your middlesbrough is much nicer! :haha: )

That's my plan to get as much info as poss! it's so confusing!
Good luck! Let me know how your doing!
xxx

LOL! I highly doubt that! My Middesboro is surrounded by mountains and trees with lots of creatures but it also has no jobs, no stores, no nice places to go and NO ALCOHOL! which has lead to lots of pill heads, meth heads, and other drug induced bullshit!
It was a nice place when I was growing up there but now its a drug trafficking/ drug dealers/ drug user paradise!

Welcome! I am new too! This is also my third month trying and havent done any charting yet. If it doesn't happen this month (also due for my AF on Thursday!) I want to start trying OPKs and charting. You are so good to wait until after to test - I am trying to convince myself to not test tomorrow! If I see a BFN I will be crushed but it is so hard to wait! Good luck and lots of Baby dust!! :flower:

Tomorrow is our day! Unless I'm going to be late this month :wacko: I was late for the first time EVER last month and as you can probaby guess, my excitement level shot thru the roof!!!! Alas, AF finally decided to show up 4 days late.
So far, I have NO symptoms of AF arriving...my boobs are fine, I haven't broken out, I'm not starving....that makes me nervous too, because I feel like if I was going to see a BFP that I would have SOME type of GOOD symptoms!!! Only thing different is I do feel a little flu-ey....spacey, tired and I have been having some weirdo dreams...

ARGGGGGHHHH!!! Lots of baby dust to you as well!!! :thumbup:

Tomorrow is our day! Unless I'm going to be late this month :wacko: I was late for the first time EVER last month and as you can probaby guess, my excitement level shot thru the roof!!!! Alas, AF finally decided to show up 4 days late.
So far, I have NO symptoms of AF arriving...my boobs are fine, I haven't broken out, I'm not starving....that makes me nervous too, because I feel like if I was going to see a BFP that I would have SOME type of GOOD symptoms!!! Only thing different is I do feel a little flu-ey....spacey, tired and I have been having some weirdo dreams...

ARGGGGGHHHH!!! Lots of baby dust to you as well!!! :thumbup:

Yeah last month mine was really late and the latest cycle I have ever had at 47 days!! it was torture and I got really exciting thinking that was it but then the witch showed... and showed again yesterday early this month! :cry: So i am out for this month!

I will keep my fingers crossed and send lots of baby dust your way for tomorrow!! I really hope you get to see :bfp: let us know how it goes!!

Hey - maybe this is my "place" - I've been trying for 3 months - I had two really regular periods - and then this month? brown spotting for 4 days now - and no BFP - several BFN's in fact.. just fusteratating because I'm not that upset that we aren't preggos yet (can take a year I've heard) but I am upset that my cycle now seems off and how do I calculate OV time? I ordered OV strips - so that helps calm me down.. welcome and good luck and thoughts to you today! :)

Hey - maybe this is my "place" - I've been trying for 3 months - I had two really regular periods - and then this month? brown spotting for 4 days now - and no BFP - several BFN's in fact.. just fusteratating because I'm not that upset that we aren't preggos yet (can take a year I've heard) but I am upset that my cycle now seems off and how do I calculate OV time? I ordered OV strips - so that helps calm me down.. welcome and good luck and thoughts to you today! :)

welcome! I also ordered OV strips for this month in the hopes it calms me down from not knowing. Since going off BC in June I have not had a normal cycle and they have varied from 34 days to 47 days!

baby dust to all!!

Chickadeedee any news yet?? Really hoping it is good news for you!

Chickadeedee any news yet?? Really hoping it is good news for you!

I tested yesterday, and BFN....BUT, still no AF? I am beginning to think that my cycles have also become weird....UGH....That stinks because if that is the case, how can I tell when I O???? I am thinking I need to get an OPK. Where do I start? When do I start??

I must admit, I didn't test this morning because I didn't want to be let down again...I will test tomorrow morning if I haven't started yet. GACK!!!! :wacko:

Aw sorry for the BFN but since no AF yet I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Don't give up till you see that witch!

I have no clue when I O so this month I am starting OPK's which I just saw should arrive today! No clue how to use them yet haha! My plan today was to research how to use them effectively so I will share what I find!

Ok - so I did fully get the witch yesterday (and side not - man a :witch: she is this month!) So apparently I'm just like everyone else when the TTC - my cycle is now going to screw with me.

Monday the Ov strips show up - I bought some dixie cups and plan on starting around the 10th (as that would be 10 days after I started spotting for this horrid witch). Its probably a bit early - but I got 50 strips for $9 on amazon so I feel like I can test early and often :)

So glad I found a string with a few ladies in my boat! :winkwink:

Sorry the witch got you too opaque!

Looks like this month we are going to have fun with OPK's! :haha:

I found this site that I found helpful on how to use them https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#2

So as we've only been trying for 3 months - I'm ok with getting my AF actually - not getting it or a BFN was more scary for me then getting it.

SO thanks for the "sorry about the whitch" but the witch reminds me that my body is still working and for me that means hope!

If its my husband thats the issue - well we can fix that :)

Ok - so I did fully get the witch yesterday (and side not - man a :witch: she is this month!) So apparently I'm just like everyone else when the TTC - my cycle is now going to screw with me.

Monday the Ov strips show up - I bought some dixie cups and plan on starting around the 10th (as that would be 10 days after I started spotting for this horrid witch). Its probably a bit early - but I got 50 strips for $9 on amazon so I feel like I can test early and often :)

So glad I found a string with a few ladies in my boat! :winkwink:

Ok, so the OPK tells you when to start testing, right??? I just don't want to miss it this month...I want to know when that O is going to show up for crying out loud!!!!! :haha: Just went to the bathroom and I am starting to have a little brown spotting, so it looks like that darn witch is going to find me again this month...:witch:
HOWEVER, if I get the OPK and test, I am confident that November will be MY MONTH!!!! :happydance:

Chick -

O tests are for Ovulation. So I'm a bit confused what you are asking.

You start taking them around day 10 of your cycle and when you get a positive read you do some baby dancing - then 2 weeks later you either have period or positive pregnancy test.

So no.. it doesn't tell you when your period is starting which I think is what you are eluding to.

EDIT - The packet will tell you when to start testing for the big O - there was a link a bit earlier in this post that I read that was really quite good.. I'm sorry I mis understood before.

hello im new too! good luck with your OV tests, hope everything turns out fine...and lots of spreading of baby dust to everyone :) xx

So as we've only been trying for 3 months - I'm ok with getting my AF actually - not getting it or a BFN was more scary for me then getting it.

SO thanks for the "sorry about the whitch" but the witch reminds me that my body is still working and for me that means hope!

If its my husband thats the issue - well we can fix that :)

Hope is always good! and That is why I am doing OPK's this month to check that I am actually O'ing as my cycles have been really long and I just want to know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->