Good Morning & Hello!

From all the stuff I have read it says that up too 24 hours after surge is ok. :flower: Hope this is the month! :) :dust:

Also, in a last post you mentioned you had an app for checking when you would ovulate - what app was that?

I've used woman log and mydays. So far I like woman log more.. I'm on android. Really it just looks at your cycle from the previous months (So if you have back data add it in) and then predicts - but it does give me an idea - and if i do get a positive stick in an hour I'll know the ap is pretty close to right (woman log).

So we'll see.. man - the next two weeks are going to be long and boring waiting to see if I see symptoms!:shrug:

POSITIVE OPK!! And man - that positive result came FAST - I think it went positive BEFORE the control stripe!

Gotta do some :happydance: :)

Alright! That is awesome! and women log sounds great especially since it seemed to predict it :) and let the symptom spotting begin! Hope this is your month!

So last night I had an eye appt - found out I need glasses.. ok but I had lasik at a very pricey pay point 5 years ago - so I'm not too happy about that. (Ok I was flamming red mad)

Then we got a fireplace insert put in and I was so excited - until my husband smoked out our house.. not just once.. 3 times.

I broke a light bulb trying to change it (on the ceiling).

So our schedule make a baby night..?:dohh:

But then - a glass of wine - a good dinner - figured out the fireplace - watched some TV and cuddled on the couch - we pulled it off :) so here's to hoping there was some :dust: in there with some :spermy: :)

Yay Opaque!!!! Sending :dust:!!!!

I got my first positive OPK this morning!!! :happydance: I test pretty much the same time every morning and this was the first positive...Now, let me tell you how excited I was -- especially since we BD'd last night and are planning on it tonight as well.....THEN, here is where it gets confusing....Just because I am turning into a POAS addict...I tested again later this afternoon and it's no longer positive??!!?? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????? :wacko:

Alright, Opaque!! Hope this is it for you!! :)

Chickadeedee, I have read that it can only show the surge for 12 hours... but since you BD last night you had great timing! and from what I have read (I am no expert though!) is that you still have 24 hours after your positive to be in the good window for making it happen! Lots of :dust: to you!!

So for some TMI - I just went to the bathroom and noticed I have lots of EWCM!!! I am hoping that means I am ovulating and am going to take a test when I get home!

I think I must really be O'ing because I have had period cramping/pain in my left side ALL DAY! YUCK, but, if it means the big O, then YAY :happydance: This is the first month I have felt this pain since going off the pill in June! Maybe it just took a spell for my body to get back to "normal" :blush:

My fingers and toes are crossed! Between my last post and this one, DH managed to get his deer (hunting), so he had BETTER not be too tired to :sex: later!!!!!!!!!

Look at us that's three potentially ovulating together :) we had a real conversation about what's working in the intentional baby dancing and what's not...I can't say it was fun...butt good...hard fOr me to remember that dh isn't having the hormone surge I am...and thurs may not be ready to go to bed simply because his shirt rubbed his chest...

Well I really thought I was going to see that positive OPK last night but it was negative :( must have misread the signs. It is hard because my cycles haven't been the same once since getting off BC that I am never sure when these things are going to happen!

I have been dealing with as well, Opaque. Always assumed guys want to do it at the drop of a hat but in actuality that is not the case... it has been a good learning experience but has actually brought us closer.

Hang in there diliapickle - mine went from a VERY negative to a very positive overnight!

Yes - I agree the discussion made us closer - and this experience has me trying a bit harder (with outfits and the such.. ya know ;) ) and I think he's liked that.. So I'm hoping a LOT this month. I've decicded to be really positive and believe int he power of positive thinking!

Opaque & Diliapickle, I know EXACTLY what your talking about! Unfortunately we have more had the conversation two months in a row. It's hard for me to remember that snapping my fingers and saying "come on honey, I'm OF
ovulating" isn't really sexy to a guy...it's like he freezes up!
So, needless to say, we didn't BD last night - he was too keyed up and tired after his big hunt...and then of course I started bawling and telling him that we HAD to BD because if we don't then we've "wasted" another month...real attractive, I know :(
I now see how this path can tear a couple apart. I am now going to TRY to be better and more relaxed moving forward. Not sure it matters, but he did make it up to me this morning, so here's hoping my egg was still just hanging around!

Well.. you have a 24 hour after ovulation window and the strip PREDICTS ovulation will occur 12 - 36 hours LATER so you should be ok :)

Yeah .. I came home in the WORST MOOD EVER Wednesday - I swear - you also need to realize your hormones are out of wack - so not only are we baby crazy - our body is just crazy! So give yourself a little bit of a break..

I've decided to believe and "positive" think myself into pregnancy this month (I know there is a risk here) so I'm going with - it took and I'm going to be pregnant and test positive - hoping it can help me relax the rest of this month :) So we'll see.

Well.. you have a 24 hour after ovulation window and the strip PREDICTS ovulation will occur 12 - 36 hours LATER so you should be ok :)

Yeah .. I came home in the WORST MOOD EVER Wednesday - I swear - you also need to realize your hormones are out of wack - so not only are we baby crazy - our body is just crazy! So give yourself a little bit of a break..

I've decided to believe and "positive" think myself into pregnancy this month (I know there is a risk here) so I'm going with - it took and I'm going to be pregnant and test positive - hoping it can help me relax the rest of this month :) So we'll see.

That makes me feel better because I didn't notice any EWCM - maybe that's coming! On that note, I can probably manage to BD tonight as long as I can keep my attitude sunny and bright! Team Think Positive!!!!!

WEll now I'm in a quandry - I def had a positive opk wednesday am - and possibly that night (though I know 2nd ones don't count) ..

I was crampy yesterday so assumed I was oing..

Did the deed yesterday with Proseed

Now I have what I believe could be ewcm??? Ideally we should just bd tonight but.. not sure I can talk dh into it.. though last nights swimmers should be there right?

Would you trust the strips (when it was getting darker and then went DARK) over the ewcm? (I'm on anti histamines which can dry up your ewcm) - and perhaps this is proseed with other fluid?

WEll now I'm in a quandry - I def had a positive opk wednesday am - and possibly that night (though I know 2nd ones don't count) ..

I was crampy yesterday so assumed I was oing..

Did the deed yesterday with Proseed

Now I have what I believe could be ewcm??? Ideally we should just bd tonight but.. not sure I can talk dh into it.. though last nights swimmers should be there right?

Would you trust the strips (when it was getting darker and then went DARK) over the ewcm? (I'm on anti histamines which can dry up your ewcm) - and perhaps this is proseed with other fluid?

I'm def no expert, but I would BD tonight too if you can convince DH to....but logically speaking last nights Swimmers should make it!

sigh - now I wish I was temping (wasn't going to - but in this case I would have a better idea)..

We'll see.. :)

Thanks, I am going to try the positive thinking as well! It can't hurt right??!

All of this takes such a toll on us! Last night I literally started bawling over nothing! I said good night to DH and he said ok and I started bawling... needless to say he was very confused and asked wait are you pregnant now because I thought you wouldn't be emotional until then! Didn't help that I couldn't even answer why I was crying because I really don't know! Oh hormones!

Oh no - its all the time - I swear since coming off BC I cry easily - I anger fast.. but I also recover quickly :)

The positive thinking can't help.. except if you are too heartbroken if you aren't preggos :(

Yeah, that really got me down the week after AF and then I decided it didn't happen I need to move on and think positive for this month! Which has worked semi-well but now with the negative OPK's each day is getting me worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->