Good Morning & Hello!

Annie - That price checker thing is awesome!!! can't wait to get started! :) And love your car seat as well! and I love kohl's that place has so much stuff!

Thanks, it does help! And I just need to have a chat with my hormones and tell them to calm down! haha I have been extra moody and irritable today. Which during this super stressful time at work is not helpful! I normally am not able to sleep this week because I just keep running work scenarios through my head but have been so tired (from this cold whatever thing) I have been sleeping! Except for my 3am pee break that happens almost every night now :) I worry when I am pregnant because I already have to pee like crazy!

Karissa - I don't know, but I am hoping all of these crazy things are good signs for you???!!!! 2 more days until the first test, right???
So sorry things are so stressful at work - I remember those days all too clearly :(

Annie - i will check on those links you posted as soon as I gather enough get up and go to turn on my laptop :blush: the iPad is just so much more convienient!
Are you okay to do all that cleaning???? I worry about you and chemicals and the pumpkin!! :hugs:
And please don't overdo things this weekend!!!!

I am just in the wait for AF.... I am CD26 - so I will soon know how long this month is going to be!
Rock has assured me that we will do the SA within the next few weeks. This was this past weekend, so I'm hoping we are talking next week. I'm planning on asking him later as we need an actual appointment at the office, even if we are going to drop it off :blush:
I am ok with things now, as it is already towards the middle of May. My back still hurts (I'm sure I mentioned what I did to it last week, right???) and my hip is still giving me trouble so I figure by June I'll be READY!
Ugh, it is cold and rainy and windy today :growlmad: think I'm going to take a bath and get into my PJ's :thumbup:

Stephanie - I use a steam cleaner (for hard surfaces) primarily so its just really hot water :) and a vacuum - those are my primary things.. then actually baby soap and water (for the leather) - its good - keeps me active ;)

I know you hurt yourself - but not specifics - saw that you did something on FB - but I'm not sure we know exactly - do share :)

I'm struggling today - I had a long talk with a good friend / mentor about how I'm focusing on being happy and not complaining (well except when I need to and then doing so and moving on). Then my co worker (who is the cause of a lot of my emotional issues lately as she's the one I have to watch my words and belly around) - basically accidently set me up with a work related issue so I got pounded by 100 emails of people being mad :( Then talked to management and she was like - oh we don't care - why did you even bring it up... sigh...

SO I'm trying to not let that make me want to complain all that much! :)

I hope Rock gets his 'stuff' together :haha: Sorry - I needed a little childish humor :)

Stephanie - What did you do to your back? I just know it was hurt! When do you normally get AF again? And hope you can have your appointment next week for Rock's "stuff" :) And you will be SO ready in June! :) Hope you get some rest and feel better! sending you some sunshine as we have been lucky with 80 degree days!

Annie - Glad you aren't using bad chemicals! :) And keeping busy!I am so sorry about your coworker! That sounds rough to be dealing with! :hugs: Know that you can complain here all you want as we are here to support you! :)

Yup first test will be in 2 days on the 10th. And then not again until actual test day on the 14th. Will be using a FRER 6 days sooner test. So we will see if all these extra hormones and super bad mood means anything! and I know Thursday could still be too early so preparing myself to see BFN.

Is there any chance that your trigger would still give you a false positive? (I think you would make sure to be aware of that so I'm certain you are covered :) ) - I tested postive (and boy was it faint that first day) 3 days early...

I only did 5000 this time for trigger so it will for sure by out by 10days past. The max it would stay in my system would be 7 days past. I actually am doing 10 too because I almost want to see the negative (sick, I know) because if it is negative I know it was still most likely too early so therefore I am not out. Whereas if I do it closer I will feel like it should have shown up and then I really am out. Not sure if that makes sense but to appease my need to test I am but early enough where I can convince myself still the negative might still be able to change to positive...

Yup - I totally hear you and get it :)

ok - I've been hesitant to state this.. but.. I THINK I'm feeling the baby move.. its a weird feeling right now - its not definitive kicks - but I swear - the baby just did a flip and I was like WOAH what was that. I felt something yesterday and then this morning - but people are so weird and though I'm in the right time frame.. but I've also decided if its not the baby moving - I'll know when the baby does something different and I realize it - but for now - who cares :)

I can sit here though and jiggle my belly (you push kind of hard and then shake it - its not like jiggling your fat as the baby is below the fat line) - and then the baby will start moving around ;)

OMG! Annie that is so awesome!!!! How cool that you can feel your little pumpkin! and oh man hormones totally started tearing up at my desk (the good super happy for you tears!)! I think it is the baby you are feeling and that is so amazing! And is it next week that is your ultrasound and your party is on the 19th??? So close!!

Yes.. yes and yes :)

And then the next weekend is the big SHOP weekend with my mom :)

Karissa, anxiously waiting to hear from you!!

Annie, you really think you felt the baby???? That is so wonderful!!!! And I can't wait to hear how your party goes! Rock and I talked about it and he really likes that idea :)
And, I am supposed to make his appointment for next week!!! Finally we can move forward and get this party started!!!
Ok, so I managed to really hurt my back while brushing out my dog....locked up my L 5 and S 1 (?) disks in my back and pulled the surrounding muscles. So, more PT and painkillers and muscle relaxers. But, I am happy to report that I feel much better now :)

Tested - BFN! I don't know why I do this to myself! I allowed hope to happen finally and then this... I know it is still early. I do know that. But also on countdowntopregnany.com it says that 75% saw a + on FRER and even on the package for FRER it said that by 4 days prior all pregnant women saw something in their study they did... so neither of those stats are helping with the hope and confidence. Luckily today I will be busy all day getting the event ready for tomorrow and then event tomorrow and Monday so less time to dwell. and Then Monday will be the real test.

Stephanie - Glad you are feeling better! and YAY for being able to make the appointment for next week! That is awesome news! :)

So sorry Karissa :hugs: I know, I sound like a broken record, but it is early.. Are you symptom spotting at all? How are your temps??

Oh Karissa - but remember -just yesterday you were saying a small part of you wanted to see the BFN to confirm you can trust the BFP on monday.. (sunday?) - I was 2 days early and used the early test and it was soooo faint I had to turn it around and around to make sure I wasn't dreaming.. so.. I would say at 4 days I would have had a BFN.

HOWEVER - if this isn't your month - you all have plans in place for the Invetro right?

Haven't been trying to symptom spot but of course have been... but not too much to report. Other than I am sick which I kept hoping were actual symptoms but I think I am actually just sick. My temps did go back up after the other day where it dropped below cover line so that is good at least. But the temps haven't gotten as high as past months so not sure what to think there.

And yeah I did want to see a BFN but of course part of me still hoped to see that positive. Annie, that is good to know you used the early test as well though. I feel like this whole 6 days early thing is such a lie. I wish they would just say no sorry there is NO way you can know until day 14 because then I wouldn't even try!

But yes if this fails we move on to IVF. Though no idea when because we have to come up with the $13,000 first.

Sorry to be a bummer today guys!

How you are two doing? Annie, any more baby movement?! Can't believe that in a little over a week you will know what your pumpkin is!

Stephanie - Still no sign of AF? So once Rock does his SA? Do you need more testing too or will they let you know your protocol then?

*hugs* - hang in there - you will have a baby and it will be the perfect timing and best baby ever! I fully believe that for both of you :)

$13K - sounds like a lot - but I know we found money we didn't realize we had and found ways to save.. but its hard :( Trust me I know.. I need to be saving more..

Baby is moving.. I'd say normally two good strong sessions a day so far.. its such a bizarre feeling.. but as its so weird and consistent I'm pretty sure thats what it is.

Party in 10 days.. cannot wait!!

Stephanie - how you feeling?

Thanks, Annie! That is what I keep reminding myself that why I am sad now in the future I will look back and know that this time really did go fast and I will have my baby in my arms when it is meant to be. It is just hard to remember that on those days you see a - and know another month to wait.

Yeah, it is a lot but I am hoping that we can save it/scrounge it from somewhere by July/Augustish if possible. So we will see!

That is so awesome baby is moving! That has got to be such a cool feeling!! :) and yay 10 days!!!!!

Karissa - thinking of you - are you testing tomorrow??? Or Monday?? How are you hanging in there :hugs:

Annie - are the baby movements becoming stronger or more noticeable? So exciting!! Any big plans for mothers day?

Big news here - Rock has an appt Friday for the SA!!!! We are going to Portland thurs night, going out to eat, spending the night in a hotel & dropping off the sample in the morning!!! I am so relieved that this is the last piece of the puzzle.
I am a little worried that he still won't "produce" on site....I did mention that when it comes time for my egg retrieval he will HAVE to do it there.. Oh well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

Testing Monday! At moms house so can't test tomorrow.

Stephanie- yay! That is amazing news! :) also for egg retrieval I heard that they can take a sample early and freeze it in case guy has problem performing day of. Something you might want to ask about.

Happy mothers day!

And.... I started AF this morning!!! So that means my cycles are officially getting shorter! Last month it was 32 days, the month before was 35 days and this month was 30 days!!! Of course I had secretly hoped that somehow I would come up pregnant this month, because we did BD at all the right times... But at least the meds are helping!!! And if I O'd when I thought I did, my literal phase was exactly 14 days... Kinda cool! :happydance:

Annie- happy Mother's Day to you!!!!

Karissa - our turn is next!! I was thinking about if you have to do IVF - we'll be going thru everything about a month apart! So I'll be able to give you ALL the gory details - like Annie is doing for us with pregnancy (you know, sharing all of the good, the bad, and the ugly :haha:)

Anyway, hugs to you two awesome ladies!!! I am so glad I have you to share with :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->