• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good news!

but the raped threads are always the best ones to read, and at least we all have something to laugh at whilst we wait for everyone to pop! ...which seems to be taking a hell of a long time! xx

Wow... Just popped in here now...
Cumditioner?
Donkey out fit?
Watermellon cum?
I think I just lost about a million brain cells reading this.
AND I LOVE IT!:drunk:
:wohoo:

at least the thread title still goes!
good news- new hair product
good news- new fashion :s
good news- watermelon flavoured cum (this is the best good news)

Yeah... I mean how else will we pass the days? :haha:

exactly! especially when sex is off the menu with all our uncomfortableness ... even if it is in a horse costume lol

I know :haha: Sex is definitely off the menu!! You in the UK hunni? :hugs:

hehe our poor OH 9 months of only getting sex when WE want it and then ...months after because were afraid it will hurt and then ... months after we know its not going to hurt they still dont get any because 'YOUR NOT DOING THAT TO ME AGAIN!!' haha! :blush: these were my exact words after DD haha!!

yea im in the UK :) i live in west sussex :) ooo u live in ireland!? your baby is gunna have such a cute lil accent! xx

hehe our poor OH 9 months of only getting sex when WE want it and then ...months after because were afraid it will hurt and then ... months after we know its not going to hurt they still dont get any because 'YOUR NOT DOING THAT TO ME AGAIN!!' haha! :blush: these were my exact words after DD haha!!

yea im in the UK :) i live in west sussex :) ooo u live in ireland!? your baby is gunna have such a cute lil accent! xx

Haha no they won't. I live between the north and south and don't have an accent... thank god :blush: xx

I haven't been on this for time, and you crossed my mind today so I was wondering how you was doing and then I saw this post.. congratulations babe! Hope everything goes well, this is all exciting :D

Haha no they won't. I live between the north and south and don't have an accent... thank god :blush: xx

hehehe between the north and the south, is that the long winded way of saying in the middle lol! I love the Irish accent! but i think every non irish person does! haha my mate at school had a boyfriend from ireland and his voice was the best bit about him haha!! i ended up making friends with all his mates just so that i could ring them up and talk to them and hear their accents! haha! how sad!

i would also hate to have an accent tho, i grew up in liverpool! with all my family and friends being typical liverpudlians and having the stero typical scouse accent! i am so made up that i didnt seem to inherit it! haha!

if u dnt have an accent then bubs prob wont either, they learn from us mummies :) but im sure he/she will still be a cutie! xx

hehehe between the north and the south, is that the long winded way of saying in the middle lol! I love the Irish accent! but i think every non irish person does! haha my mate at school had a boyfriend from ireland and his voice was the best bit about him haha!! i ended up making friends with all his mates just so that i could ring them up and talk to them and hear their accents! haha! how sad!

i would also hate to have an accent tho, i grew up in liverpool! with all my family and friends being typical liverpudlians and having the stero typical scouse accent! i am so made up that i didnt seem to inherit it! haha!

if u dnt have an accent then bubs prob wont either, they learn from us mummies :) but im sure he/she will still be a cutie! xx

WELL the south of ireland is bigger than the north so I don't live in the middle of ireland BECAUSE TECHNICALLY the middle of ireland is in the south :winkwink: but yeah i live on the border between the north and the south!! xx

WELL the south of ireland is bigger than the north so I don't live in the middle of ireland BECAUSE TECHNICALLY the middle of ireland is in the south :winkwink: but yeah i live on the border between the north and the south!! xx

:dohh: lol can you tell im no good at geography! haha! im useless! i need a satnav to go the corner shop! lol!

Shame on you girls. ;)

:blush: Sorry Chrissy. please forgive us for invading your post, we promise to be behave betterer and not use the sex word again.

have you still not went into labour!? come on baby theres a big old world out here and lots of BNBers wanting to coo over your cutie lil face! xxx

Lol I must say... I DO love this thread!! :) hahaha. You guys are AMAZING!! I get in a few months after all of us are gone from here someone will find this thread and bring it back up (you know how we get the most random old posts) well I can't wait to see what the new girls think of all of our amazing inventions :thumbup:

Lol I must say... I DO love this thread!! :) hahaha. You guys are AMAZING!! I get in a few months after all of us are gone from here someone will find this thread and bring it back up (you know how we get the most random old posts) well I can't wait to see what the new girls think of all of our amazing inventions :thumbup:

LMAO poor girls! will be funny tho!! i think somebody (with a good memory) should bump it up in about 6 months just to make sure it gets re discovered and so that we all have a good old laugh and remember the old days when we were sitting around waiting for chrissy to give birth lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->